/kspg/ - [REDACTED] Shit Posting General

wew my lad edition

>Can the game be considered a full release?
No, for all intents and purposes, KSP should be considered still in early access state. The game is nowhere near being able to stand on its own legs both from a gameplay perspective (career mode is definitely not ready and balanced) and a stability perspective. There are still major bugs and memory leaks that shouldn't exist on a finished game.

>Are there big issues with the game?
Bugs and instability are still real and frequent problems, as with every product still in beta. Ask in thread for details.

>What are the devs doing?
Modified versions of popular mods are being included in the stock game while the game engine is being upgraded to its latest version. The most recent update (1.1) was supposedly going to bring a complete overhaul of the GUI, be 64bit friendly, have a refined physics/heating/aero model and generally perform better. While achieving some of these goals, the game is now more unstable than ever, with many users being unable to use the game at all. An external team with heavily questionable experience (Flying Tiger Entertainment) is being tasked with porting the game to PS4, XboxOne and Wii U, with a release deadline that seems to keep slipping.

>Should I buy the game?
KSP is very enjoyable at first, then it usually needs to be modded to retain some sort of longevity, but doing so may dramatically increase the instability of the game. You will be very familiar with the word "Oops!". The Developers, Squad, have shown many times that they can't handle the project and are trying to squeeze all the money they can with the least amount of effort and with controversial PR tactics. The general consensus at /kspg/ is that you should torrent the game, not because the game itself is unplayable, but because most of us agree that Squad does not deserve your money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8iTg55Ktkn4
youtube.com/watch?v=BY6uZPvgBqQ
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
dontdothisto.me/games/iamabadperson/
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/
spacedock.info/
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg
ksp.olex.biz/
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-1
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png
fanfiction.net/s/10607988/1/Structural-Failure
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/
raceintospace.org
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html
youtu.be/_BgJEXQkjNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=O-jiWnzyQNg
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/143763-113-time-control-222/
youtube.com/watch?v=kDWgsQhbaqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previous thread: m8

>Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=8iTg55Ktkn4

>Dev Stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=BY6uZPvgBqQ

>FAQ
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE

>Game site
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
dontdothisto.me/games/iamabadperson/

>KSP mods
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0 (RLA probe parts, /kspg/ exclusive)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c (forum mod list)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/ (mod subforums)
spacedock.info/ (community mod repository)

>Flags
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0

>Party-approved rendezvous and docking tutorials
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg

>Some useful calculators
ksp.olex.biz/ (phase angle calculator, for planning trips to other planets)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-1 (deltaV map)

>Official forum
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/

>Hotkeys for operating your craft that are never mentioned anywhere else.
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png

>Official /kspg/ fan fiction
fanfiction.net/s/10607988/1/Structural-Failure
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if

>List of IRL launches.
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html

>View from the ISS:
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/

>Race Into Space
raceintospace.org

>Original BARIS for DOSBox scaling and filters and shit
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html

BARIS, Orbiter, Space Engine, OpenTTD, Take On Mars, Project CARS, ULA posting, Aurora, TRUMP 2016, and planes are also welcome ITT.

kspg.sytes.net is dead, someone bring it back

NOTE: "kerbal" anywhere in the OP as well as "kspg" in the subject cause the thread to autosage. Please use [REDACTED] in place of these terms when making a new thread.
Update: "kspg" in subject seems to no longer apply. As of 8/29/16, "kerbal" still applies. Subject to change.

Dicks out for spacex youtu.be/_BgJEXQkjNQ

what the fuck is that black dot that flies by right when it explodes?

ULA seeker drone

Hail tory bruno
Hail the US defense industry
Hail LH2

kek

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA GET MEMED FAGTRON MUSK

LONG LIVE
U L A
L
A

You're a terrible human being.

(Yuu)
(Ell)
(Ayy)

The frame clearly jumps three or four frames before the explosion, that shit is fishy. The smoke literally changes its entire path in one fluid movement in the space between one frame and another, wtf?

>jewish satellite
wew...

I could see facebook knowing they'd want to change the software at the last minute and including a way of cashing in on the insurance to launch a new one later.

*Hardware

For the record, every thread with a "wew my lad" edition has been made by me, and just me
I'd appreciate it if someone else could make threads while I inevitably have to spend several hours unconscious followed by laboring for several more

B R U N O

rip spacex

I would help but I've been asked not to make threads anymore :^)

I wasn't talking to you anyway

Okay :^)

ded

Not as ded as Amos-6

>game crashes upon entering Jupiter's SOI

spaysex

:^)

death to kspg. death to freedom.

thanks Angry user

Bumping the thread of a ded general.
But why?

Because I have faith that with enough time, we will see the end of this unenforceable vendetta.

>unenforceable vendetta
That's rich coming from you.

I wouldn't cast too many stones. I could bring up your.. poor choices, but I do not wish to continue to perpetuate a downward spiral of hatred. Goodnight.

reminder to not reply to our local shitter

Oh! please do. Tell me, what memes are mine?

Yeah, raping cats is not a good meme.

>still replying
end yourself

'night dudes

Squad is fun
Kerbal is fun
Space is fun

Goodnight kspg!

fuccboi's back

good morning

should I buy the incense called "Musk"?

ded

any mods that allow some kind of higher than 4x time warping in atmo? it's a stable balloon, if that makes any difference

forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/143763-113-time-control-222/

Rain means you can't go have fun without getting wet, right? That thought is wrong,

literally who even thinks that retard

You're momme thinks that XD

ded

a

>jwsmeme

You got something against it?

New camtroid video

Good morning /kspg/

>Morning
>It's noon
fix your schedule ree etc

Don't bully! :(

It's better than it was a few weeks ago.

Hullo

But bullying you is one of my skills.

Hey guys is there any way to make science alert work on 1.1?

Don't, use automated science sampler instead.

Somehow they dont work with a bunch of other crappy mods i'm using. Science arelt was 11/10 since it was informative yet required me to do something to get the science.

Hiya snek.

O-okay

What's up yuri

should I check these two unattended washing machines for my stolen clothes

>Checking stuff without owner's permission
Then again, it's contextual.

ded

FUCK. EVERYTHING. WHY WAS I BORN A FUCKING AUTISTIC 'SPERG!? I'M NO CHRIS CHAN BUT I'M STILL A FUCKING AUTIST WHO FUCKING TALKS TO HIMSELF, FAILS TO MAKE FRIENDS, AND FUCKING TARD-RAGES ALL THE GODDAMN TIME. FUCK ASPERGERS! FUCK AUTISM! AND FUCK THE PEOPLE WHO IDENTIFY WITH IT AND THINK IT MAKES THEM A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE! WHY THE FUCK WAS I BORN THIS WAY? WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T MY HIPPY-ASS MOM JUST ABORT BOTH ME AND MY FUCKING RETARDED SISTER!?!?! SERIOUSLY MY SISTER IS LITERALLY THE FEMALE VERSION OF CHRIS CHAN! SHE THINKS THAT ONE DAY SHE'LL BE ABLE TO MAKE SOME SORT OF FUCKING CARTOON OUT OF HER FUCKING SONIC CROSSOVER ORGY! SHE FUCKING SKIPS BACK AND FOURTH ACROSS THE DAMN HOUSE LISTENING TO MY LITTLE PONY MUSIC ON HER SHITTY-ASS WALKMAN WHILE MUMBLING LINES FROM HER FUTURE FAN-FICTION AND WATCHING NICK JR SHOWS FOR PRESCHOOLERS. WHAT'S WORSE IS THAT EVERY TIME I TELL HER TO GROW THE FUCK UP, NO MATTER HOW POLITELY, MY PARENTS SCOLD ME AND TELL ME "THAT'S JUST WHO SHE IS!" AND "SHE'S NOT WEIRD SHE'S JUST DIFFERENT." AND I'M NO BETTER. EVEN THOUGH I TRY TO CHANGE MYSELF I'M STILL A FUCKING DEGENERATE ASS-PIE!!! WHEN MY COMPUTER DECIDES TO BE A SHIT I FUCKING SPERG OUT AND SLAM MY FIST INTO IT AS I SCREAM ABOUT GENOCIDE!!! I'M FUCKING WRITING THIS RIGHT NOW ON A LAPTOP WITH A HALF BROKEN SCREEN!!! ALL MY FRIENDS ARE FUCKING AUTISTIC NERDS WITH NO FUTURE BECAUSE I HAVE SUCH A FUCKING HARD TIME TALKING TO PEOPLE WHO AREN'T IN FUCKING SPECIAL ED. PEOPLE TELL MY MY ASPERGERS IS MILD. I'M NOT SO FUCKING SURE ABOUT THAT! SURE. I'M A FUCKING NECK-BEARDED, BETA VIRGIN! I CANT' TALK TO NORMAL PEOPLE FOR SHIT AND I HAVE NO PERSONALITY THAT ISN'T SOMEHOW DERIVED FROM SHIT I SEE OTHER PEOPLE DO. AUTISTS LIKE ME DESERVE TO BE SHIT ON. SERIOUSLY, I DIDN'T ASK TO BE BORN A FUCKING ASSPIE AND NOW I'M CONSIDERING BECOMING AN HERO BECAUSE OF IT. FUCK MY LIFE.

a

so ded

ok MAN

ok BRO

stop bringing the name up in irrelevant contexts, Angry user

ok DUDE

ok, Angry user.

ok FRIEND

Rude.

rockets out for spacex

rip space x
but fear not, ula is still here

a?

Hullo

Hullo goodposter

Ready for 1.2

a

Lizards are stupid kspg

Reptiles are stupid

Pets are stupid

You're stupid

Do NOT bully intelligent reptiles

So only frida?

>get into work
>spacex explosion on replay on the big wall mount flatscreen that usually shows useless corporate news
>free pizza for the whole office
god bless musk, his incompetence made my friday comfy

a

I made fries kspg

>when your fries look more like french toast sticks than they do fries

The camera is pretty close to the fries.

The fries are pretty close to the camera.

lol

Where's everyone.

i haven't touched ksp in weeks lol

youtube.com/watch?v=kDWgsQhbaqU