/TCG/ - Trumpcoin General: THE STRUGGLE CONTINUES edition

TC - BitPAC Merging Ann. &
Discussion on possibility of "RTR" Edition.

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com

TrumpCoin ANN Thread
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.540

HYPE VIDEO, SPREAD THIS SHIT!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

>Community member makes video and spicy memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ&feature=youtu.be

Twitter tipbot @magatipbot
twitter.com/magatipbot

Reddit tipbot /u/magatip
reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/

twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets Sicc new TrumpCoin block explorer
chain.blockpioneers.info/trump/

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
www.makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/HowToBuyTrumpCoin.aspx Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

TRUMP WALLETv2
mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

Has it been confirmed the devs were captured by ISIS? Before they get their heads chopped off, can someone get word to them to mention Trumpcoin when the sword comes out and the video starts?

That's the media mention we need.

Thanks, guys.

The TrumpCoin devs were all #Shills4Hill and cucked their way into oblivion.

Damn, that made me laugh my ass off.

not to mention
>those prophetic trips

>falling for a r/cryptowolves scam

somebody go full shillary again

Usernamethankyou you are going to easy on them

Thanks, bud. Glad you guys got a laugh. Main reason why I'm still holding, gives me reason to pay attention to these threads.

And a small part of me thinks this coin can make a go of it. Maybe 50 cents.

So, the price jumped up a few 1000 sat after the last debate. If it holds strong at 6-7k until the next one, I predict it'll go 10k+ again.

What do you think?

Sounds plausible enough. It seems like the coin is regaining momentum right now, which is massively important if we want yuge profits

gr8 momentum. Luckily the devs are always there to keep you posted about the coming updates eh?

Exactly! Full throttle december 2169!
Trumpcoins value as collectors item has risen

Best scam in a long time

Lol wow so are we done w this coin?

We haven't even begun.

MAKE TRUMPCOIN GREAT AGAIN

Wait for Trump to get elected first, then we can start worrying about getting the right legislation on his desk to MCGA!

Why isn't the wallet download on the website?

Who ever is managing pr and web design is doing a shit job.

That logo on the bottom of the page is cringy as fuck and reflects poorly on the legitimacy of this currency

That's hilarious. Hmmmm, maybe we can start up a new crypto coin. Call it Eternal Life coin.

You want to be a "dev" on it? You don't need to do anything, just provide a thumbnail photo and a brief bio, and then just go ghost on everyone.

Maybe some people will believe we ascended to the heavens.

Done? No way, there's a fucking book coming out at the end of the month. Because that's a priority.

What did raexno mean with his comment?

Which of my comments?

"The devs need to post an update on things that they know or don't know and the exact current state of things. You've told some of us so make it public."

How my Trump copers doing? I'm still hanging in there. From the way things are looking. I've already accepted this investment will probably go down as a loss in my books.

Junior 'devs' say nothing because they know nothing and they are doing nothing.

We either go full meme coin with re correct the record and bounties (to be used for promotion of trumpcoiners as true deplorables) or someone comes up with something quick and better.

If you want to join us then pm me your email for Skype.

We can still try biz. Even my Twitter account with barely any followers has racked up 30k impressions. Alex Jones is also offering bounties, we can jump on this.

Buy potcoin

Billboard.

Pic related.

Whose going to arrange and pay for it?
I'm not in the US. I'm just proposing things that can be done by any of us.

Let's be clear biz, I don't want to spread misinformation but I am telling you from what I have seen we either shill this coin into relevance or nothing happens.

Fucking IT'S

I see this every thread, it's making my autism go nuts.

Pretty good, I bought early on and traded the roller coaster into 4x gains. I'm looking forward to the election night which is when the price will skyrocket

No we are far from done with this coin, we're gonna moon all the way to 1 sat, then to 100 sat so we can say we made 100× gains! full throttle septober 4932!!!!!

So what you're saying is I should just throw all of what very, very little BTC I have into this (10000 sat) for a massive profit?

No. Give up on trumpshit and buy potcoin. Literally, sell trumpcoin and buy potcoin.

Everyone is shilling POT but not one person can tell me why

Captcha: Hedges cheeky monkeez

WAVES ON POLO WHEN

Now this is interesting. If Breitbart wrote an article about TC it would be good publicity. Raexno if you're here do the interview with Steven lad. We need your energy!

Damn nigga shit be gettin serious n sheit

Oh and fuck signal and the devs for ignoring media opportunities u fat fucks. Thx raexno and bitbobb for at least a bit clarity

There's no way what I'm reading on that Bitcointalk is true. We've had opportunities for media mentions, and nobody followed through?

That Raexno and Toadking seems to give a shit more about the coin than the devs do.

This is really sad, hopefully somethibg good will come out of this breitbart thing

Therein being the problem with recruiting random strangers on an Internet forum. Half the devs are probably Estonian school kids with a fake profile picture.

Are we fucked?

If anyone still wants to join re-ctr then pm me on btctalk or on Twitter with your skype email.

Just buy POTCOIN. Trumpcoin is ded

Probably. And these retards probably dumped their shares at 6 cents, thinking they hit a home run, instead of looking at the big picture, which is why they live in a third-world shithole.

I understand Raexno not wanting to get doxxed going on a show, I'd volunteer. Don't have to give a real name, just say, "Hilary supporters are known to beat up Trump supporters, I don't want my family threatened by these degenerates."

Problem solved.

>Trumpcoin is ded
Jason "Signal7" Bobbit is pretty fucked then if this turns out to be true.

Yup he gon get his ass fucked

omg there are requests by media and bitbobb asks a random outsider to represent the coin. Seems like the devs have really abandoned it. Please someone make the biz threat on the shitty devs come true.