PlayStation 4 General #355 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: I'll Miku Miku You (For Reals)

========================================

>Touhou: Scarlet Curiosity launches September 20 in North America
gematsu.com/2016/09/touhou-scarlet-curiosity-launches-september-20-north-america

>World of Final Fantasy PS4 PlayStation Store pre-orders include two special Mirages, PS4 theme
gematsu.com/2016/09/world-final-fantasy-ps4-playstation-store-pre-orders-include-two-special-mirages-ps4-theme

>Dragon Quest Heroes II PS4 demo now available in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/09/dragon-quest-heroes-ii-ps4-demo-now-available-japan

>Utawarerumono: The Two Hakuoros voice actor gameplay series, part one
gematsu.com/2016/09/utawarerumono-two-hakuoros-voice-actor-gameplay-series-part-one

>Koei Tecmo’s Berserk ‘Schierke’ action gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/09/koei-tecmo-berserk-schierke-action-gameplay

>Sengoku Shura Soul coming to PS4, PS Vita this fall in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/09/sengoku-shura-soul-coming-ps4-ps-vita-fall-japan

>Sony announces TGS 2016 lineup
gematsu.com/2016/09/sony-announces-tgs-2016-lineup

>Japanese developer Mutan announces SkyRide for PS4
gematsu.com/2016/09/japanese-developer-mutan-announces-skyride-ps4

>Hatsune Miku: VR Future Live “1st Stage” detailed, “2nd Stage” and “3rd Stage” also planned
gematsu.com/2016/08/hatsune-miku-vr-future-live-1st-stage-detailed-2nd-stage-3rd-stage-also-planned

>Persona 5 ‘Reading on the Train’ gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/08/persona-5-reading-train-gameplay

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QQQKJJBJOY
gematsu.com/2016/09/sd-gundam-g-generation-genesis-sazabi-gameplay
rockstargames.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Rockstar_Games
youtu.be/wy1b-6e615w
gematsu.com/2016/09/tokyo-xanadu-ex-private-swimsuit-dlc-launches-september-8-japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Gundam Breaker 3 starts at $80 on Amazon
>eBay has copies for $60, but they're from Hong Kong
I know it was an Asian English release, but it still seems weird to jump for a cheaper price that's coming from China. I can't imagine there's any chance of it being bootleg though, right?

all my threads are dead

Literally made for Singapore and Hong Kong. It'll be fine.

Yeah, I know and I figure, it just goes against all usual thinking when ordering from eBay. I'm guessing they're just undercutting importers since they didn't have to import in the first place. The seller had some of the best feedback I've seen from a Chinese page, too. It just feels so wrong.

me on the left

The game's had quite a limited production run as well at it's primarily for those two fairly small regions but it's being bought from all over, people are starting to bump up prices now they realise that they can. You should be fine considering everything even if normally I'd agree with you that Chinese sellers are generally dodgy con merchants.

All the negative buzz is from people who played the first game, apparently there are some changes like run speed being a bit slower and no in depth titan customization.

I think its better this way though, my mate has an xbox so I have played the original, but literally only 3 matches, basically there were 3 titans, a slow heavy armored one, a fast lightly armored one, and the one inbetween the 2.

You could pick any and pick from a couple different weapon, but basically there was an ideal setup which most people used.
Now they got 6 Titans all with their own abilities and weapons, which is a better alternative imo.

I was fine with that last map, you couldn't get right on top on A or C but you could always shoot who was there.
Also there is more emphasis in getting in and out of your titan in this game, especially with the battery mechanic.

>cozy Thursday night Rockstar stream

Is ps4 still kill?

>at the end they say to tune in for the sony shit sept 7
Finally, Agent is so near being revealed.

>Agent reveal
>Nor New RDR they couldn't show at E3 because of bar shootout scene.
Fuck Agent, don't even care anymore.

what game

>they couldn't show at E3 because of bar shootout scene
I wish this meme would die.

The latest Star Ocean.

Yes, though now it's "maintenance"

Is PSN down for maintenance? Where do they announce this stuff? I was in the middle of Nioh when it went down

>Some

Buh why?

No idea don't think they've commented. Been ongoing for a while. DOS or something maybe?

How did you like it? I just best it last week and I think it was fairly good

>morning came
>survivors of the night made it to the new thread

This makes me happy.

Maybe. It's really out of place for a DOS, so maybe it's actual hardware failure or something.

>bought ps bux of cdkeys
>psn down so can't claim code
>manage to access store
>cdkeys down for maintenance so can't see code
I just wanted to buy migus game as a late birthday present to her.

Maybe, seems odd that's it's intermittent though and occasionally I can access the network.

But user, the japanese PSN isn't down.

But I already have future tone. I need more mikus.

Also I've about given up on ever getting half the extreme songs passed on future tone. They lull you into a false sense of security and then I fail in the last 30 seconds 9 times out of 10.

>Sony has dropped the PS4 to $299 for the Holidays last year
>New PS4s being announced soon
>One is a total replacement of the PS4, not marketed as a slim PS4 on the box

Are we gonna get a $299 MSRP PS4 now? I want to buy one, and I hope the Neo doesn't make the original hardware totally worthless game wise in the future.

Like Neo games will be higher FPS or look a lot better

If I get a Ps4 is kill zone and uncharted dead online?

Killzone surprisingly still has people playing, uncharted is about as alive as it ever will be more than a week after launch

So does that mean uncharted 4 is almost dead? I thought it looked fun. What about last of us MP?

KZ is an extremely medicore shooter. it looks nice and is very cheap, but don't expect to get much from the MP. Doom would probbaly be a better choice and the singleplay is much more fun too.

>Platform(s) PlayStation 4
>PlayStation 3
dropped

Nah there's enough people playing UC to get a game relatively easy but it's significantly less than there was. Don't know about tlou there was a few games going about a year ago but no idea now.

>cant read jap so I'll never get to experience awesome looking games like steins;gate 0 or chaos;child
suicide when

so what are the most popular games on ps4 these days?

In what sense? Most active MP overall?

yeah? or is the platform ded

Most normie stuff is alive and well. Battlefield, CoD, Rocket League. What have you.

How you guys liking the BF1 beta?
I've got mixed feelings about it.

I get a notification when I was playing a game

Who else /nevergonnabegoodatrhythmgames/ here?

So I've pretty much decided to get a ps4 and move on from my 360 because fuck microsoft, should I wait til the slim comes out? I've heard mixed reviews about it being better than the original. Also inb4 neo, I ain't got that kinda damn money

>Vita

then what would be the point of the Neo

It's just amazon who are jews you mong, ~60 is playasia price

Slim is replacing the normal PS4 based off the box just marketing it as a slim version. Also it may get a price drop to $325 or $300. Sony has reduced the PS4 to $300 last year in December for the holidays, and Xbox One is $300 now

What have you heard? It seems better to me. Better controller battery, D-Pad apparently is a bit more refined, HDD can be accessed easier, quieter and cooler, smaller of course.

4k and VR. I think the Neo is for that, maybe not drastically improving new games in general. I just don't want to feel like "Either shell out $450 or get a real shitty version of the game"

Like, the a PS3 version of a game vs a PS4 one

The new miku ps4 has Jin Songs?

All my friends are playing molecularshell. Must be a good game.

my 4 friends are playing legion I am the only one left

Amazon doesn't fulfill every order, buddy.

>PS3 version with no advantage

That's f2nd. I don't have X yet.

Is psn not kill anymo?

They are both being localised

Yes

high-profile Jefferies analyst, Atul Goyal predicts the Slim will be $299 and the Neo $399

ehh

warframe, paragon

Is Diva X not having a song season pass or anything this time?

Me.

Thanks mate! Most of what I've heard is that it's better, I've just seen some stuff about it having some of the same problems of overheating and wobbling. Nothing too critical, I just wasn't sure if they came out with the slim to keep sales up or something.

Really? All I've read is that it runs cooler

Yeah but it was a thread in /v/ so it may have just been people talking out of their ass, it sounds like it's not a problem but I thought I would ask around before I get one anyway

face is too wide

>tfw impulse buying

how is that attack on titan game?

>tfw enough disposable income to not be a problem

Distinctly average.

youtube.com/watch?v=6QQQKJJBJOY

gematsu.com/2016/09/sd-gundam-g-generation-genesis-sazabi-gameplay

Maybe one day G Gen will look as good as SRW. Looking decent enough anyway, especially considering there's not been any overly flashy attacks yet.

I just want more gundam games

>Bully Scholarship Edition (March 4, 2008)
>Grand Theft Auto IV (April 29, 2008)
>Midnight Club: Los Angeles (October 20, 2008)
>Midnight Club LA Remix (October 21, 2008)
>Grand Theft Auto: The Lost and Damned (February 17, 2009)
>Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (March 17, 2009)
>Beaterator (September 29, 2009)
>Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony (October 29, 2009)
>Red Dead Redemption (May 18, 2010)
>Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare (October 26, 2010)
>L.A. Noire (May 7, 2011)
>Max Payne 3 (May 15, 2012)
>Grand Theft Auto V (September 7, 2013)
>Agent (In development, release date TBA)

rockstargames.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Rockstar_Games

They spoiled me. I know Rockstar could practically go years doing nothing while sitting on GTAO bucks, but I hope this huge gap means they're working on a game that truly feels "next-gen," like GTA IV did at the time.

I also hope it's not Red Dead, for selfish reasons. I'm tired of seeing people manufacture bullshit leaks and automatically assume their next project has to be that, when there's Bully 2 and Agent in the cards as well.

The only Gundam game I really want at the moment is a follow up to Battlefield Records 0081. That game was seriously good, shame they chopped off some of Crossfire's not bad features.

GGG should be fun though, I'm honestly not a huge fan of anything outside the UC era other than G because I'm a turbo autist so the 650 units all of which are early to mid UC is great. There's also SRW coming out obviously but that just appears to be mid UC and SEED Destiny at the moment.

Then there's the next Vs. game for whenever, either way things are looking up for /m/en in the West.

AC PS2 trilogy ports when?
youtu.be/wy1b-6e615w

fag

>extreme
Well you're sure as shit better than me, buddy.

gematsu.com/2016/09/tokyo-xanadu-ex-private-swimsuit-dlc-launches-september-8-japan

Hey

It's shit

I like it a lot, gonna buy it.

Remember when falcom made gud games

no

Yeah at first I wasn't really feeling it, but I've been playing it with a mate for the last couple hours and I've gotten into it more.

it's been some time

underboop

I also didn't feel it until I put the sensitivity to a 100%.
Makes it so much more responsive.

I remember Ys 8 and Xanadu yeah

>Ys 8
They said there won't be improvements over the Vita version. Personally I'd like to see improvements and moar Dana

>no improvements
>takes a year to make the PS4 version
JUST

30 do you just play this game non-stop or something

Anyone here?
Also why is the OP image always some big titted monster for the past few gens?

Killzone 2 was amazing though.

It's /momgen/ afterall.
If you want dfc loli, try vitagen.

I beat the majority of the game on PS3 in the space of like three weeks so I'm taking my PS4 playthrough super slow and playing whenever I get the urge for some more Metallia.

You play anything else? How long is this game?

Right now I'm also playing I Am Setsuna, Neptunia VII, God Eater Resurrection, No Man's Sky and a bit of Grow Up.

Hundred Knight is about 40 hours to do all the story content IIRC.

How is I Am Setsuna compared to the average SNES or PS1 JRPG?
And what is Hundred Knight comparable to? thx brah