My friend's getting ready to bury his dad's remains, went through his house and found this in the back yard. what is it?

my friend's getting ready to bury his dad's remains, went through his house and found this in the back yard. what is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rLDgQg6bq7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more pics, might be an AC motor.

Holy fuck, that's actually a superyarboRoger. You can sell that for around $15,000. Don't tell him, though. Just cop that shit and flip it quick.

a what??

he's memeing

ah alright.

he's not responding

any markings that you remember? try googling those

Nice electro-hydraulic turbo, bro.

Friend said its german. idk what the hell it is

I'm guessing either power steering pump or A/C compressor. It would be the right size for an A/C compressor anyway.

OK new pic, he said its german

Thats a fucking motor from a Ju-87 Stuka

Compressor,sorry

Probably an old generator

13b two rotor

Looks to me like a flux capacitor from a time machine.
Trust me I'm a doctor.

OK he said he found out it was a pre-cold war Bosch Alternator

sorry for the trouble!

No way man, that's definitely a turbo.

I knew it was an alternator.

found the vehicle
found the mother's body in the basement as well, so they gotta take care of that

have a good day Veeky Forums! Thanks!

This is my favorite Veeky Forums meme right now

>found the mother's body in the basement as well

What the fuck?

yeah, shit sucks. luckily she had the keys tho. I think he's gonna sell it, but idk if it'll be soon enough to post the link in here. he's pretty busy as it is

time to call Tatortreiniger eh?

What a thread.

wtf is going on in here? im being confused and rused right?

He said he's having trouble getting the alternator back in the truck, but everythings going fine so far. the cops are helping with the engine too. other than that, everythings good!

It's a sonofabitch to explain to the non technically-inclined.

you taking the piss on me m8?!

just let this guy explain it for the laymen out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=rLDgQg6bq7o

I keked

Looks like an old DC dynamo generator. Before alternators, vehicles had generators recharging their batteries and running their ignition systems. Once diode rectifiers became affordable to mass produce, they were phased out with alternators.

It doesnt have anything for the A/C clutch.

Pretty sure this user is on the money, looks like a Dynamo Generator.

A superyarboRoger. They're worth a ton of money on the black market, just make sure you sell it quick before the government finds out about it. Reagan banned superyarboRogers in 1985 after over 70 deaths were reportedly caused by them.

>rednecks and manchildren

Good luck OP try a smart board like Veeky Forums or maybe even /diy/

OP, you can use one of those to make a electric windmill generator. They are very useful.

fiero with a bodykit

Actually, since 5000 BC, there have been an estimated 790,562,000,087 deaths due to superyarboRogers. I agree with Reagan's decision, but damn those things were cool.