getting beat up is because of the people not GMs fault so how is that a flaw

>305 boat anchor with no power potential
>only 350 car was only available with an automatic
>interior is total garbage
>thrown together by drunk rednecks
trash

Only slightly more trash than F-Bodies

Now you all tell me what is good about them

it's a flaw for people currently buying one, not like GM could prevent all damage after so many years anyway.

Found the moron.

First of all the interior is sexy af, manual is easy and cheap to put in. A pro of this car are they are a great car to get into classic cars that you want to work on because the cars and all the parts are easy and cheap to aquire.

These morons saying "the interior is garbage" needs to go back to 1980 and find A car with an interior that isn't garbage. That is very hard to find. Every interior back then was shit and don't act like gm is an exception. Everybody was shit.

true, everyone was trying to save weight for milage, or money to build a more efficient engine.

look on craigslist and you can find one in perfect condition 10k, the ones that are a little beat up are like 4k and the ones that are horse shit are like 1k, pic related my car i bought for 3k in good condition, current paint is a wrap by previous owner

These along with the new gen absolutely kick ass if you're looking for a comfortable people mover.

You'd be a dummy to buy one new over a similarly-equipped Tahoe though.

but don't you want
T B L
A R A
L A M
L K P
--E S

"Lest we forget"

According to my dad, IROC was widely said to stand for Italian Retard Out Cruising.

I actually don't, thank you.

What a joke. I love me a good Murrican land barge but this is a disgrace.

Ah shit, I just remembered what thread I'm in.

Is there actually anything wrong with Auroras? I've eyed them for a while, want to know if I'd be getting into shit.

>4,500 pounds
>307 v8
>shit gas mileage
>140 horsepower
>laggy 4 speed auto

But at least it's comfy af. The engine is absolute trash. Thanks Oldsmobile

Fuck you. Olds can do no wrong

Nigga I daily a CC and the engine is the biggest pile of shit, they should have given it the 305 that was in the Caprice. 160 horsepower is better than 140

>daily a CC

Found your issue

Those things look cool I would buy if I needed something cheap

It would be perfectly fine with a non-shit engine

The Aspen wasn't great at all

>vapor locks
>rusts earlier/easier

Ye be warned

Fuck GM for this. We could've had the Torana TT36 if they didn't rebadge these and push them onto Holden instead.

>model year
>1973-1990
DESIGNATED SHITMOBILES

youtube.com/watch?v=wGnMVijx5GE

Because they know that people don't buy good cars, they just buy what looks good.

GM and the Detroit kikes with no shame has been fucking up Holden every chance they get. Everytime Holden has done something good, or had a chance at becoming better, the Seppo's screamed and shat themselves, and used their gold claws in both our governments to make sure that decent automotive potential wouldn't come in and shit all over the appalling crap pushed out by scummy companies, built by retarded rednecks, and bought by delusional nationalists and idiots who don't know shit about cars.

Holden could have been multinational, and the commodore, monaro, torana, and ute would have been given the treatment they desrved, and sold like hotcakes everywhere else. I guarantee that if holden was allowed to sell v8 ute's and commodores in America without GM interference, they would have sold millions, and suffocated the nigger tier plastic piles of excrement the U.S. market gets wet over.

Americans who try to refute this by saying that commodores are shit is cucked by Goyim Motors. Americans who defend their shitboxes with "muh vette" or "muh irrelevant outdated landbarge" need to fuck up for once.

BTW, gm knew that cunts were wisening up to the crap they were doing with Holden, so they decided to drop their standards and aim for those vulnerable to poor attempts at making a new Commodore :
- middle aged and old fat women who only looked at the most irrelevant shit about the car
- indians, chinks, and the other migrants who desperately want to hide their incompatibility and selfish relationship with the country behind a disgraced badge.
- cucked and brain-dead young people

The cruze represents everything with Americans and cars in the past 40 years.

All of them

The 350 made 255 hp. While the 305 manual (only high output) made 245 hp

Wow , good for you. Do you have every opinion your dad has too.

GM always trying to build "the car that's gonna save the company." Never compare with Japanese competitors.

>manual is easy and cheap to put in
How cheap? Legit question because I was looking at older muscle cars and most of them that pop up in my price range and aren't total rust heaps are auto ,and I would really prefer a manual

It depends on car, speed, and what type

Boy, you guys don't know what shit cars are. Try maybe the Chevy Vega, Citation, Chevette, Pontiac fiero and any of their sister cars. Any GM car powered by that POS Olds 350 Diesel is shit automaticly shit. Ford Pinto.

Head problems with v8 cars. Thats about it

excuse me but on Veeky Forums the fiero is a GOD MACHINE

I knew that would get a response. The 4 cyl cars were slow parts bin junk. The early cars could turn into nice bbq grills. The V6 the same shit they threw into their midsized cars and the cavalier. I will give them this. The Gt looked good. And a mid engine rear drive car was definitly out of the box thinking for GM. But they were a poor copy of the MR2 and GM was never serious about making them any more than that. They are a car GM dropped the ball on. But that doesn't not make them shit.

Pretty much all cars during the 80's were absolute trash, not just in 'merica. They were cheaply designed, cheaply built and unlike the previous couple of decades did absolutely nothing to hide it or make up for it. We got some exceptions when it came to looks but they were still garbage when you looked under the body.

Today they might seem charming in the same way that a five year old's crayon drawings might be but they're still crap, and even worse they're decaying, decrepit crap.

Yea the worst thing about most of those cars was the engine management. From Ford's craptastic VV carb to Chrysler's Feedback carb shit, The big 3 had a terrible time trying to adapt to the emission and fuel economy requirements at the time.

>no one mentioned turd gen explorers

bump

The local mechanics were even worse at adapting though. Wut's EFI? This ECU shit makes mah head hurt. Oh Tew senser? Wut gibberish are you sayin

(citation needed)

I dont think so tim.

>Pretty much all cars during the 80's were absolute trash

80s was a great time for econoboxes and diesels

Also mechanical fuel injection everywhere, which can go either way nowadays

They got much better toward the end of the 80's. But god the computer controlled carbs of the early 80's were rubbish brand new.

The first half of a decade is really the second half of the previous one

Up until 85 it was still the 70s, and it only recently stopped being the 2000s

The Fiero predates the MR2.

>computer controlled carbs
>not glorious Bosch K-Jetronic mechanical fuel injection

>mfw reading about 190E Mercedes stuck a modern Bluetec diesel in
>0-60 in 6.0 seconds
>201hp, 369 lb-ft
>6-SPEED MANUAL
>48 MPG

Dick Status: Muh

They sold the Monao here for 2 years as a rebadged GTO, it died within 2 years. Nobody wanted it, and it was a disgrace to the GTO name. I don't know what the fuck GM was thinking when they decided to do that.

>implying it wasn't a great car just like the G8
>implying fatburgers simply can't see a good thing if it hits them in the face

It was trash, just like the rest of GM's lineup around that time.

The last good GM cars of the late 90s and early 2000s were the Saturn SL lines and the Roadmaster/Caprice.

Bling Bling

It's a rebadged Mazda, how bad can it be?

I agree.

Never was a fan of the trans am either.

I believe you posted this image in the wrong thread, OP. The "Great cars thread" is elsewhere. I can see how its easy to get confused, with so many threads in play.

Yes, it is a rebadged Mazda. Same chassis, drivetrain, electronics as the Mazda MX6, which I also like.

Gotta say... I've had eight Probe's and one MX6 over the years, and I just bought another Probe a couple weeks ago. Love em.

shit taste detected

Are you aware that the turd gen is still an f-body

>I've had eight Probe's
>>I just bought another Probe a couple weeks ago

I'm not getting on you for liking a shitbox, but why so many?

Pretty sure it was sold for three years buddy. 04 being the first year, with the ls1. 05 and 06 with the Ls2. 04 also had the single sided exhaust, and no hood scoops.

they're rare as fuck

Same user here 69 chevelle is the project I'm wanting. 4 speed or 5 speed depending on price. Sorry, I'm new to this and want to get a project car to learn

>they're rare as fuck
Not if you live in the south. They're fucking everywhere. Hell, I live in a town with a population of ~6000 and I can pull up to the local grocery store and see three parked there at any given time

>>Only slightly more trash than F-Bodies

the third gen IS an F-body, you mong.

nah, the better version was coined by the King, I Ran Off Course