Recent Patch Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/desolate-tomb-now-live/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/summer-treasure-trove/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/gift-of-the-winds-event-now-live/

/bnsg/ servers
NA Server Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
NA Server Group 3 (Jiwan/Dochun/Soha)
NA Server Group 4 (Poharan/Iksanun)
EU Server Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/8urMNZNG
>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude
>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Lewd Folders
bnslewds.imgur.com/

>Community Yearbook
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/

>Previously on /bnsg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrMy5-qYtVY
youtube.com/watch?v=A_pXTx3Z1HU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I HATE THIS GAME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PLEASE JOIN

H-hey.

SAME DESU JUST KILL ME
KILL ME NOW

FUCK OFF

D E A D
E
A
D

NA Daily Challenges #265113
3/6

end my suffering

can i sit on your face,daddy?

Summoner catswap is the same but worse.
Can be used while knocked down only and has no iframes or cc. So you can just hit the summoner with another cc after you kd them and the swap will be all for nothing.
This wouldnt be a problem but the cat ends up charging when you press the button. So if you use a cc onto a knocked down target you will often cc both the cat and the summoner, forcing an instant tab.

tl;dr Cat swap is the best excapt skill ever.

So yours saying its the same as the warlock one? Because I feel that the warlock thrall swap is amazingly good, and would make warlock viable in hardcore PvP if it had the same CD as like siphon, or thrall.

Oh but of course there are dozens of stipulations to a warlock thrall versus memecat.

The difference is that if your thrall ends up getting CCd next to you you will probably be fine. If your cat ends up CCd exactly next to you you are fucked.

reminder that nc won't do anything about leaving on 6v6 so just get your rating up as high as possible for season rewards!

>Wanting an MMO that isn't pay to win
>Wanting an MMO with real PVE progression and real end game PVE
>Wanting an MMO that Balances PVE classes properly and doesn't let one class be insanely overpowered.
>Wanting an MMO that melee is viable and playable.
>Wanting an MMO that actually rewards you for playing with other players like MMOs should.
>Wanting an MMO who's cash shop doesn't suck your wallet dry monthly with overpriced shit and is worth your money.
>Wanting an MMO that doesn't get patches months and years after korea
>Wanting an MMO that doesn't divide up the community into tiny servers and that has actual guild functions.

>TFW you're not playing WildStar which is all of these things that you wanted in an MMO.

I rolled my eyes so hard they popped right out of my skull and now I am blind please send help

>Letting opinions stand higher than facts.
>Meanwhile complaining about shitty things in korean MMOs that WildStar doesn't do.
>Complaining about Wallet Warriors and games where skill doesn't matter
Standing by your opinions and still bitching about the garbage you're tired about in MMOs.
>Not wanting to play the better game.

I went back to wow and I'm starting to question why I left, what if WoD never happened.

sorry I can't read what you said because I have no eyes -b

STAY GONE

fuck off fran

I'm sorry, sir, but this general is only big enough for one shill. Please vacate the premises immediately.

Did I mention there's a day/night system, weather system, and a daily fishing tournament?

youtube.com/watch?v=RrMy5-qYtVY

So did the dmg meters hurt the game or did they help?

That is possible.

I'm enjoying BnS and I'll play it for a long time.
But I am also not one of the Anons who are complaining.

We will get way better pvp class balance once additional patches roll out.
And pve seems pretty balanced to me already.

when are we making /revog/, fellow shill?

do i continue rolling my daily 20 trove keys even though i have all the gems?

I've been playing WoW a lot lately too, but I will forever be spoiled by the fact that WildStar has so many things better than WoW

Better combat system
Better class balance
Better class design and multi speccing that is available anytime you're not in combat.
Better addon support and creation tools.
Harder and more skill based raiding and combat.

There's so many things that wildstar does so much better than other games, and it's only real serious fault right now is that it doesn't have a lot of people.

fuck you

Idk, I have been, there's still some decent money drops, but if I get another gem I'm not sure if I want to drop 100G on it or not. Not really planning on transmuting any soon.

The first CBT is still a month away.

youtube.com/watch?v=A_pXTx3Z1HU

stop it.
stop shilling you guys.

i only have 1 of each gem, besides 2 useless sapphires, so i'm nowhere close to transmuting
think I'll just stop now

>you can paint your wings and mounts

oh that's cool

As much as I'm having fun and what not with BnS, it's proving to be exactly the same as any other koreaboo game and It's never going to change.

Korea wont listen to us, and NCSOFT cares way more about their deluded superiority and their vision of cash cowing games than actually making the game a competative playable option.

The cash shop is gross, the gameplay while nice is shit with balance.
The game is plagued with gold spam, and gold buyers and pay to win shoved up our asses.

They let PVP falter so hard, and it's never going to recover unless some big sponsership for Esports and world tournaments gets rolling, in which Korea is too fucking proud to care about allowing westerners playing their precious holy esports arena.

I like this game, but it's wearing me down as to reasons I want to keep playing.

Right now its "I love my character, and I love playing Force Master" but beyond that it's not really looking very good.

They hurt me, I'm so self conscious about my damage because I have to keep up with people with a lot less ap than me, rather than they keep up with me
Also feels like I can't improve on anything and I can only wait for them to buff my class/wait for mystic badges.
Even though buffs don't seem to be happening

>blade and soul general
>posts are about everything except the game itself

can you fuck off with your wild star shit? no one cares about that game and it flopped so hard it went f2p

how delusional do you have to be to still play fucking wildstar. and i swear to god there is one wildshill on this site and he goes to every fucking mmo thread

blade and soul is shit too but im only here to jack off to it

>flying
>korean

dropped

I'm happy with the stuff that I got from my troves.
Got all the gems that I wanted.
I'm still lacking the Citrine but I will get one from the current battleground event in a few days.
I also have not seen a Peridot/Beryll/whatever the greenish blue gem is called ingame.
But I am far from transmuting gems so I will just use a Saphire untill I get one.

They made me aware how important good ping is in this game.

BnS may have its problems but so does every game.

looking for that guide to getting 6m meter working

1-3 quit
4-0 continue the struggle

It's...not Korean though. It was made by the first or second biggest Chinese MMO company.

I'm curious about which class you are playing.
Every class seems to be pretty balanced to me.
Maybe you just need to fix your rotations.
People here can probably help you improve your gaming experience if you tell us your class, gear level and some average dps values for different bosses.

you lose!

Except these things arent "delusions" user.

These are actual qualities of the game that people bitch and cry about having to deal with in MMORPGs all the time. And WildStar has fixed so many of those issues.

Facts aren't delusions user.

When one game does something better than another, that's a plus and a reason to like a game.
People cry and bitch about all this crap ass garbage we have to deal with in MMOs and wildstar has all a but eliminated most of them.

How deluded do you have to be to ignore facts and qualities about a game to self serve your own opinion and act like a game that doesn't have to deal with this trash isn't better?

You wanna play something better than this shovelware pushed out koreaboo trash? Go try playing some end game in wildstar and check out their cash shop to see how much farther your money goes compared to other games.
Stop bitching about the garbage you have to deal with and try to change something up.

Wouldn't it be nice to not have to deal with Koreaboo/Chinatrash garbage for once?

I have 3000+ played hours in WildStar and raid daily because its actually a good fucking MMO.

That skill is not so bad you just need to anticipate when you opponent is waiting to tech chase you and instead of f you do 1.

Chinese treat their mmos like cellphone games, it's going to be a massive cash grab.

>wildstar did everything right
>1400~ players tops on steam
>maybe 4000 in total
RIP sweet prince
dominion was #1
except for chuafags

i want fran to fuck off back to /w*g/
oh wait it doesnt exist anymore lmao

6v6 NA looking for a buddy #281200

Unlike bns, right.

are your opinion is fact here!
fuck off faggot.

daddy

wow, that really sounds a lot more promising

doesn't matter how good an mmo is, if it has a dead playerbase then the game is automatically shit

Just check the Chinese version of BnS

you mean the american version of bns

still a spot, someone wants in right ? ;;

They've actually eliminated what would have made their Founder's Packs P2W, but we still haven't seen the cash shop.

Considering they're removing the P2W aspects from Skyforge, and how they completely revamped Allods to include a P2P server which also removed the P2W, I'm hopeful. We'll see, though. I'm tired of good MMOs going down the drain because of incompetency.

>;;
how fuckin old are you dude

Amen.

wildstar leveling is fighting enemies that can hardly fight back and end game is just AVOID THE RED IDIOT CIRCLES, IDIOT

im sure youre already prepping to copy and paste the link of the "bullet hell" boss that is painfully easy in actuality because you just stand back.

from its obnoxious writing and visual style, to its half assed combat and zone design, to its non-existent pvp and hallway dungeons, there is absolutely nothing worthwhile about wildstar. But dont let me stop you from getting excited about WILDSTAR EPIC CONTENT DROP #3 which adds a new daily zone and nothing else

prob old enough to not give a fuck, satisfactory for you?

why don't you just ask eristic?

We don't talk anymore

eristic doesn't play anymore he moved back to wow like everyone else who matters

Here's the real, one thing that will decide if Revelations lives or dies:

>¿Does it have a good chat system that lets you rp?

Time will tell.

Really? I thought the two furry ERPers were still keeping that shit alive

I didnt' say WildStar did everything right. I said it did a lot of things right, and fixed a lot of things that matter to a lot of people who are tired of the trash we get shoved into our faces in so many MMOs.

IT's also moronic to use steam stats as a tracking for player base when the game was out for nearly 2 years before it was put on steam.

Most players don't use steam to play it.

WildStar still has its problems. Most of it lying with the issue of dual factions, and faction locking. But they're slowly getting rid of these restrictions.

Actual instances of better mechanics and cash shop prices in comparison are not opinions user.
Purple is the best color! that's an opinion.
WildStar's cash shop not being pay to win and insanely cheap compared to BnS, TERA, (insert korea/chinaboo game here) is not an opinion.

If you don't wanna deal with the Korea/chinatrash cellphone game on PC rhetoric, perhaps you should start playing games that arent' designed like cellphone cash shop cash grabs, and look into things that are better designed for players.

Wouldn't you rather spend your time working on PVE with skill to get your BiS instead of dropping hundreds on troves and RNG boxes, and actually playing something that your skill shows?

des, give me tips please

all you need for your game to pull cash is hot anime babes and dress up, wow, suddenly you have a loyal fanbase that will buy anything you shit out because they have no reference point for quality.

yeah he is totally not shitposting here right now or trying to start drama

is ouch here tonight

wanna know something wildstar didnt do right

be a good game

>Most players don't use steam to play it.
cause most people dont play it period

You try too hard.

put a trip on so i can filter you dumb ass

That only spawns shitty games like Blade & Soul

They dont care, they want money and know retards eat it up.

Well this thread got lame, auf wiedersehen fags

Acting like Leveling means something in a game where you spend 99% of your time at max level and doing end game stuff

>end game is just AVOID THE RED IDIOT CIRCLES, IDIOT
[...]
im sure youre already prepping to copy and paste the link of the "bullet hell" boss that is painfully easy in actuality because you just stand back.
Spoken like a true no skill player who's never actually had to play a challenging MMO in their life.

WildStar's end game content is the hardest ever designed in the MMO scene, and it just got even harder with their new raids.

>Half assed combat
Combat the exceeds quality, difficulity and accomidates skill level far better than any other MMO.
>Acting like BnS is any different
>its non-existent pvp and hallway dungeons
>But dont let me stop you from getting excited about WILDSTAR EPIC CONTENT DROP #3 which adds a new daily zone and nothing else

Because adding the most difficult and challenging and unforgiving raid content ever designed is "just another daily zone"

Admit it, you're not skilled enough to play WildStar.

One of the biggest faults of wildstar in a product design aspect is it's sheer and unforgiving height of difficulty that most people can't even handle.
>Acting like BnS requires any real skill.
Casual on, there user.

Had to pull the plug on so many 6v6 in a row, four of them!

Can you believe that! Four games in a row where we got instant 3 capped by 100k+ whales! Jeez, at this rate....

No matter, got my 20 moonstones. Im close to all my crit defense primers, but with teams like those I just had crit defense does not matter.

good enough answer for me

desu you'd have to be pretty pathetic to try and start drama in an anonymous community for a game that you don't even play

FUCK OFF SHILL
FUCK OFF SHILL
FUCK OFF SHILL
FUCK OFF SHILL
FUCK OFF SHILL

This shill tho.

how bout you fuck off you revo shill

LUU

hello friends meet me in revelation i will be at the guild castle

>half of Wildstars current population is trying to shill in another dead MMO general
my sides hurt

I'm going to marry you in Revolution, JUST YOU WAIT

anyone wanna marry me in revelation?

Reminder
/wildstar/i;boards:vg

no fuck off courante
i'd rather marry luu

I am not shilling revo

hi

im going to marry hiij!

So how many players did EU lose over the recent drama?

FRAN GET A TRIP
FRAN GET A TRIP
FRAN GET A TRIP
FRAN GET A TRIP
FRAN GET A TRIP
FRAN GET A TRIP