EBay general: triple dipping edition

eBay general: triple dipping edition.
>Sell item almost 2 months ago.
>Buyer starts case after 30+ days claiming all 4 items defective.
>Decline.
>4 days later buyer starts PayPal case claiming defective.
>Win as they fail to supply documentation that item doesn't work.
>Buyer starts another fucking eBay case.
>Get transferred by 47 pajeets, they don't do shit.
>Guy in USA closes in my favor in seconds.

WHAT THE FUCK.

How much you want to bet they lurk biz?

Who, Pajeets?

Probably not much.

>buy fake shit from alibaba
>sell on ebay as real shit
>make good cash but get banned
>purchase a VPN and a new paypal from a site
>do it all over again

hop on the free money train lads

Sound like typical chink bullshit.

Eventually they'd catch you.

How many people are lurking here waiting for eBay to get their shitass site back online again. I can't even log in.

>sell item
>buyer doesn't pay after 48h
>open unpaid item case
>buyer immediately pays

why

>sell 20 items one day
>everyone paid fast, shipped items the next day
>everything delivered correctly
>3/20 have left feedback
>it's been two weeks

what the fuck

>3/20

I know that feeling.

Works for me fig.

1. People are fags, and don't pay.

2. No feedback is better than neutral/negative feedback.

I probably get 10% return rate on feedback..

NEVER EVER give feedback if the buyer hasn't given you feedback.

I generally don't leave feedback on eBay.
I didn't even know you could give feedback until recently since it doesn't ask you to.
On the other had I've always left feedback on AliExpress because it asks you to confirm when you've received your items, and then asks you for feedback.

ive pretty much stopped caring about feedback being left for me. As long as I maintain my 100% positive I couldn't care less about the actual number anymore.

roughly 1/3 of my customers leave feedback, I have tried submitting feedback first to see if it convinces more to return the favor but it rarely matters.

at this point once or twice a month i sort my completed transactions by "has left me positive feedback" then mass-feedback them at once, and don't even bother to try and follow up with the ones that didn't

if theres any form of issue (be it a legitimate problem or just a dickwad trying to screw me) I'm more than grateful for a neutral feedback. Its as good as positive as far as I'm concerned. As long as the 100% score doesnt budge I dont care. Most buyers in my experience will glance at the "100%" when looking at your listing, as long as its not below 100 they dont bother to actually click into your feedback and look at anything else

I've wondered myself why ebay doesnt have a reminder system in place like that. Its stupid because they already have what they need, i get emails every time a case is opened asking me to take a short survey about my experience with their staff

If you guys want a perfect model for how to excel in this business look up "Streetmoda". The company is an ebay business, has expanded to amazon, its own website and many other online outlets. Was started by some punk little bitch rich kid who didnt go to college, in less than 5 years it was making millions in profit.

Its just a dumb warehouse that buys bulk designer clothes from retailers and puts them on ebay. I swear.

Any monkey could be a millionaire doing this.

After neeting around for nearly a month and actually putting my time in to feebay I've finally learned the importance of quantity. Really want to start moving on to different platforms.

>Unfortunately, we can't process your payment. >Here are your options:
>Check out with another PayPal method, like >the one we're showing now.
>Select a different payment option.

what did they mean by this

of course theyll catch you. theyll ban you after 2-3 sales so you have to work fast. thats why you get a new identity with a new VPN and new paypal account

going legit is a far better option than trying to keep sneaking around the back doors of ebay repeatedly getting caught and trashing burner accounts

you can never build up a customer base, ur libel to get a lawsuit if caught, and the amount of money it takes to have proxies, vpns, new accounts, new verified paypals, etc is just horrid over time

the reason it works for the chinese is due to the shit labor laws allowing sweatshops to run 100 people for 18 hr shifts for 5 cents an hour

You're restricted from buying, most likely too many purchases, or too much $ in little amount of time.

Call eBay.
eBay Bucks are ready, just and FYI.

>tfw $180+ in bucks.

feelsgodmen

i used to love ebay bucks as i have various things I buy regularly, but now that they dont rollover month to month and just vanish if you didnt spend enough for the current month theyre worthless to me now

Pajeets are the most aggravating people on the planet. Had to deal with them constantly when I was with T Mobile and had no service in my area. I hate them with burning passion even years later.

a piece of advice ive given many times in other threads about ebay:

try to avoid the indian/asian call centers at all costs. if you need to get something taken care of keep asking them to send you to anotehr department because u need X, then when you get there ask to be sent back to the real department you want Y, until you get into the american/irish call centers

the asian/indian guys can barely speak english half hte time and i think the language barrier causes them to be unable to really grasp what youre saying or what you want, so they stick to their script like its their bible

if you go to the native english speaking people they are MUCH more helpful

also dont be shy to insist on speaking with supervisors instead of the phone reps, you can get a LOT of lenience on various issues as long as youre a reputable account holder

Gotta earn at least $5.

>Not spending over $5,000.
This this this this.

Asking to be escalated to supervisor never fucking works. They'll just transfer you to another Pajeet who claims to be the supervisor.

I legit asked to be escalated for 5 fucking minutes the other day, the pajeet just lied, and didn't do shit, so I hung up.

They often claim there's nobody they can transfer you to.

NUKE THE PHILIPPINES.

To the user that sells memes and meme accessories, how was/is business last month and this month?

Is seven days the ideal auction time?