Act 05. Part 3 Dark Elf Ruins
dfoneople.com/news/updates/445/Overview

Act 06. Part 1 Master of Demonic Lance
dfoneople.com/news/updates/474/Overview

>New DFO artbook:
aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=85800836
dfonexus.com/threads/pandemonium-concept-art.12567/

>Level 90 Epics:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ERWsPVGJDotgSFzBq-9VUHEf_rWBK2UurvXSJI1N6Rc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>DnF Updates:
dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054

>ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD
>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal
dfo-notice.blogspot.kr

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
ask in the thread

>Wiki
wiki.dfo.world

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki
던파 – Deonpa
Dungeon&Fighter
DNF
D&F

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh
>Touhou Music Pack
pastebin.com/yRLzz58L

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/yydrct0h
dfonexus.com/threads/a-dfog-community-letter-to-neople.12437/
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
youtube.com/watch?v=1CG51S8RWHk
youtube.com/watch?v=sk1Q-BFgnPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gerri...

1st for basically dead

first for
Gerri's nen womb...

FIRST FOR ARMPITS

Machanga...

daughter and mom...

>3 weeks without gerri

noooo

LoLi DFO

Seventh for Suparna swooping down to me while I'm walking down the street and taking me back to her nest to start a family with

rip danjun's marriage

why don't base classes have different options for voices like in pso2?

>No stream in 3 weeks
>Literally hanging their stream out to die when this is their best opportunity to make actual effort in PR because Lancer pets and 2nd awakenings
>Instead lol its korean thanksgiving fuck you guys

This shit is literally a waste of a stream. I remember the first streams with MJ and shit got done and it wasn't stupid.

These fucks keep rambling and doing rigged ass little party invite shit and jesus christ I'm so mad and triggered.

>artbooks
BEST EVENT

Mj was the best thing that happened to us, and now he's dead

This game is going to die

LoLi DFO!

You couldn't have picked a worse frame to screencap

It's my special power...

Voice acting is expensive and mostly a stupid feature anyway.

You can import a voice pack from one of the other localizations of the game though.

Thank goodness they cut out of the singing and the rapping in the preview trailer.

Seeing gerri's bra through her thin blue shirt gets me all hot and bothered

SONS

heh

>cap duelist in 3 days
>pretty much been running at least 1k invites everyday since then and got nothing
>dump another 2k invites today
>get nothing
>others just open pots and get lucky on their hell runs with BiS weapons
please kill me

I want to do things to Gerri
clyp.it/yydrct0h

>"Make sure you take advantage of the antony even so you'll be prepared for the future"
Are you guys ready? We're finally going to get it ANother leveling event

is that audio clip from a video or something

4 Insane Hell Orbs and only one epic out of it. Unfucking believable. I think people are right when they said that drop rates have been tampered with since the epic road event came out.

that's a camisole, you dip

They're clearly preparing DFOG for Explorer level 11. :^)

... oh

thats still pretty hot

pretty sure nexon isn't hurting for cash

really hate how varracht and gsd have the same voices as m slayer and m gunner when they're in dungeons

>clyp.it/yydrct0h
literally wtf

learn the difference, stupid manga poster

first for making a room

>first
stupid saxamaphone poster
end thy life

MJ is getting surgery to become a cyborg

>Try priest for the first time
>Monk looks hella fun
>Holy shit this swaying. Hand Cramps galore on top of the fact this game already gives me them.
>See that crusader can be played offensive.
>They're called battle-Saders

Been looking around for a proper guide/build. Nothing but old and incomplete stuff.

Anyone here play one or have a link to a valid build?

dfonexus.com/threads/a-dfog-community-letter-to-neople.12437/

kek

have you tried dfonexus

If Vaughn is such a shady guy and an asshole how come when you first encounter him as the female slayer why doesn't he recognize us as the girl he put the metastasis stone on?Why doesn't he immediately attack us if we come to him as a sword master? After all, he's the one that vows to end the Noblesse order. Also even if Vaughn didn't remember us why didn't we remember him?

mj = rangelus
>big dude
>burger-boo
>likes lolies
>both pretty much ded

it all makes sense now

>Hand Cramps galore on top of the fact this game already gives me them
Also you don't need a guide, just fucking try it out you mongrel

He's playing dumb, it just so happens that he's actually really good at it and you think he's a retard.

Ahh right thanks. I forgot about that. Just got back into DFO last night.

Out of all the games I play this is the one that gives me hand troubles haha.
I love the game but it makes me quite often.

That's almost pushing Annis levels of retarded.

>There is a high barrier to entry and a great reluctance of players to attempt Anton, even though it has been out for months.

Yeah the great reluctance comes from elitist faggots telling peeps they aren't geared enough because said elitist faggots are looking at the requirements for a fucking speed run.

Erje is so cute.

This game, with the bretty good plot, still feels a bit lacking when you think about the potential they had to have special interactions between your specific character and NPCs. There's some extra quest with a small bit of dialogue when you're an F gunner finishing ghent where you talk to the princess but that's about all I've seen.
Has anyone noticed any other special interactions? There has to be more

erje x beggy...

why aren't there more side quests where you sit in the palace and press spacebar in front of erje for lots of free exp/gold?

maybe not enough, but there's quite a few, like people recognizing if you're a dark elf all across the Underfoot quests, gunners being "welcomed back home", Witch threatening to dissect Becky, etc.

Besides lancer talkin to himself every time you hear or see something about the empire and how hes so surprised nobody recognizes him, I can't think of any others but I blew through all the dialogue on my fighters without reading it.

Oh, and FSlayers (maybe just mom?) aren't allowed to join the Empire in Zelba.

I want my male gunner to marry her and be the emperor of Empyrean.

Annis is just the kind of idiot that you could trick into sucking your dick (she'd be aware of it and use whatever excuse you give her as an excuse to do it).

Vaughn is just waiting for the right moment to fuck your shit up.

I WANT TO BE HER DADDY AND RAISE HER TO BECOME MY WIFE

Makes you question if that was really milk on her sister's letters.

Vaughn could win Oscars with that kind of talent.

Vaughn being the high level WM he is he should have done it before your PC got stronger, he's gonna get his shit tossed sooner or later.

Maybe in Vaughn Raid

If you're a Mech and you talk to Melvin during the quests where he explains his tech to you, you understand his words

Zeldine welcomes the Gunners back to Empyrean when they arrive

Seria and Shauta call you a fairy if you play Elven Knight when you arrive in Time Gate

MMage talks to Hilder once I think, and FMage as well probably I never played her so I wouldn't know

FSlayer tries get Cyrus to notice and remember who she was in Zelva, as well with Vaughn

I think Creators and Dark Knights get whole flashback segments in Time Gate that show how they ended up like they are now

There's probably more but I cant remember

This is an oddly relaxing game to play high.

Oh right, I forgot about the dark elf thing. Younger Seria in the time gate also recognizes you're an elf if you're an EK. I wish they would have gone further and gave every subclass specific moments for themselves like m striker in suju or m spit being addressed by his rank or something
I'd admittedly skipped through all the text on my lancer(s) since I've read it a million times by now and didn't think to check if there's special lines.

more like empire raid at lvl 100+ when the EBIL empire starts to show their true colors and sends their army to raid major cities.

Vaughn will be guarding the emperor and thats when you can kick his ass

even better when you add eurobeat

kys

Most recently I slowed down to read the "PICK A FACTION IN ZELVA" quest and he thinks to himself that he should talk to the investigation group and wonders why she doesn't recognize him when she offered him "anything he wanted" and that he would become an official noble or whatever.

cringe

>Witch
>eurobeat

GAS
GAS
GAS!

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

gay

The mages play dumb near the start of the game when hearing about the catastrophes that have been plaguing Arad. M.Mage pre-scenarios used to have an interaction with Hilder when receiving the hyper jammer in Behemoth, post-scenario it seems he does know that it was Hilder who rezzed him since he comments on her during the iced wall scenarios. I think he makes a comment about not being the first time hes died when Iris asks him about if hes not afraid to die at the start of the power station quest line

youtube.com/watch?v=1CG51S8RWHk

Going to try this game for the first time, what should i roll?

I must try this thank you. Especially since I'm trying to get two characters to 86 fast.

Going to go FLY LIKE AN EAGLE AND STRIKE LIKE A HAWK

youtube.com/watch?v=sk1Q-BFgnPM

Yes, talking about playing while high and listening to eurobeat is quite cringy
You should roll a class you're interested in place

kill your self

Also after becoming a Chaos Seria notices there's something off about you other than the fact your demon ears clash with your anime ass schoolgirl appearance

Empyrean, Master Race.

Has anyone tried going to anton heart, making the nen bubble there and then using that as the nen womb instead of the training room?
would it look any better?

any class you think looks interesting.

but if you want something easy...

STEAMROLL EZ MODE CLASSES THAT ARE BEGINNER FRIENDLY:

>Asura
>Chaos
>Male grappler
>Dark Templar

Really depends on what you want in a class take a look at the intro videos and see if you like any of them

i like the way you think, user
keep on thinking like that

if anyone posts a screenshot of that, i can edit the pic

Last time I played Avengers were nearly Chaos tier steamroll class. Now I see people saying they're absolutely horrible. Is this true and if so what happened?

Found some screenshots of the dialouge between M.mage and Hilder(She calls him a girl later on)
Though there would be a few classes that might be a bad idea to choose for a new player, its best to just go with whatever looks interesting to you. That said theres an event going on now for the Lancers so it might be a good idea to go for them

>Male Grappler
I can't really say it's not "easy" but it's kind of an insult to compare it to Asura and Chaos in this regard. Same with DT
Age happened. Everyone got stronger than him and he didn't really get any significant boosts in power like the rest. Pretty much the same thing that happened to a few other classes sadly

>the top

my brother of african descent

Why is rolling vulcan such a piece of shit move? It takes too much time to use, it's range is shit, you end up missing whatever your aiming at unless it stays still and you can't even cancel it with anything. I might end up just taking points out of this

>not opening pots in a class with 2 weapon
>when bamboo lance is a apc specific drop
lmao

Oh right, because Asura, Chaos, and DT are considered top tier for endgame too right now in DNF while MGrap isn't along with being kind of easy.

what a weeb lol

why can't dfo be that fun all the time?

>Male grappler
>steamroll
Just...no.
Nevermind missing all your skills when in party with someone who doesn't even have a red computer.
t. mgrap main

It's pretty op with the chron set, but generally it's pretty weak because people don't level paratrooper with it.

When you rising lance them then like drop vital strike then mirage into rolling vulcan it feels awesome but the damage is weaker you're better off miraging into like ground striker and 3 auto attacks desu.

What do you get out of the feat quest for chrons again? Boots ring and necklace right? So I should wait for like 10 more fragments and buy the shoulders from the dark elf ruins?

Coincidentally (Or maybe not) I don't level paratrooper and I keep rising lance levels low so I can max all my ground skills. The aerial moves just feel kind of out of place and I'd rather just stab things with punto, punto 2, punto dash, or multipunto like a real life spear man would do

Paratrooper has some good scaling, and Rising Lance not only DIRECTLY increases the damage of Aura Javelin, it's like the only fucking way to make sure Vital Point actually hits your targets because it's your only hold.

You should always level Rising Lance. ALWAYS. Plus the quick cast is up space, so its almost second nature to hit when doing anything.

But rolling vulcan is pretty shitty, I'd turn all of those into Rising Lance levels.

Necklace, Ring, and Shoes, yes. Just make sure you know what set you're getting, user.

>Bought necklace last week with fragments and shoes from my honey time 150 hour reward

Now I feel like a fucking moron jesus shit. Well thanks user.

It's high noon somewhere.

Zeldine...

There's no reluctance to run Anton because of gear

There's reluctance to run Anton because it takes 3 months to get the damn accessory set.