>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/14995716/#14997374
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for thanks for cleaning up the thread janitor.

first

R8 my repair job

early for hope you're having a great night tonight, brother.

Now they just need to go to /w/ and ban all the kids posting loli pics in the desktop threads.

how did you break your scooty puff jr user?

nice scooter fag

More lane splitting videos to make the flyover states jelly.

How to view data for trip 2? I haven't read the manual lol

fuck I already expected something like this.
don't have the exact date, but either 1993 or 1995 iirc
my bike only has a "low on fuel" light, but most of the lights on the dash don't work.
maybe I'll just look if it's a shit bulb or something and then enjoy the retro looks

what a dick. The van dindu nuffin

When I report stuff it generally gets taken care of, try it sometime.

>pigfat harley cop sweating in traffic
everytime

The Vapor has a 'dashboard' (shroud with four lights in it) you can get and then wire the lights to anything. You can wire your low fuel light to one of those.

Time for new brake pads, any opinions? ZTL2 front. Rears are good but squeek horribly, figure I'll replace them too?

>No I simply know how to lean and aren't cucked by big brother. But hey whatever makes you justify the insurance premiums on that childrens bike buddy.

>I'm not a faggit who records myself breaking the law. As I said before, I live/breath/eat sport bikes and cars for the 14 years I've been able to. Maybe once you have money you'll stop believing you willing choose to ride/drive shit.

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/14995716/#14997374

Beginner here. I want a dual sport and I weigh 220lbs. What's something that'll put a smile on my face with a lower price?

dr650

Not sure if sarcastic, but the van driver was either being inattentive to the jackass revving his engine and honking, or blocking him on purpose.

Regardless, it was a dick move.

kek. creepy af bro. pro tip new bikes: those aren't chicken strips, note the lack of nubs on the rear? thats just how far i'd leaned since i last washed it. but hey, thanks for remembering me bey bey

>banned for 15 days because I doxxed KKK two months ago

Mods are fags

Sorry if my drunken shitposting triggered you. Hows that little single treating you these days?

I know m8. I was also banned.

The van is able to use its lane you twat. A car doesn't have to accommodate to a motorcyclist in its space. It's the rider's responsibility to maneuver.

Get out of here, no bike.

no, he's right. stop being a petulant, entitled little turd. motorcyclists trying to bust peoples' mirrors because they have to be delayed for 15 seconds are actual shitty people and give us all a bad name

nice glue gun ya fag

your glue gun looks like a zebra's penis

>us
>implying you have a bike

Please get out, no bike.

don't argue with californians or yuropoors unless you are in it for the banter.

>he has the mental age of a 15 year old
i'm californian. trying to instill even the vaguest sense of morality in our country of man children is like trying to herd cats
>I CAN THEREFORE I WILL
about the limit of motorcyclist cognitive function around here

>i'm californian.
I'm sorry user, the rest of the nation isn't like that. May god have mercy on your soul.

so is /dbt/ a safe space now?

Post the best pictures you have of your bike

i like this one best

Until the Aussies wake up that is.

Seriously, no recommendations on pads?

get the ones with wings, it helps stop side leakage.

>Aussies wake up
>it's 5pm

We don't need to shitpost there's enough seppos and 50cc europoors doing it already.

I prefer a tampon in the butt when I have chipotle thank you very much

What the fuck is it with the septics thinking we're asleep at this time. It's almost hometime.

Here's an easy way to remember australian time zones if you're in America: Swap AM with PM, and PM with AM.

you guys are on the same time zone as japan so it's easy for us weebs

Guess that works for NY to Perth. How is life down under? My buddy moved there recently and says riding his Busa through the endless miles of outback is exhilarating. Like America, but less cops.
So it really isn't the aussies who shit everything up then? I'll be damned.

Cops are ass backwards retarded when you have the rare run in with them. Liza Harvey is a clueless cunt that gets away with stupid shit because won't somebody please think of the children.

Perth's great though. A few hours ride south and you're in the middle of all these delicious breweries and wineries and food shops. Awesome for a weekend getaway.

>>Perth's great though. A few hours ride south and you're in the middle of all these delicious breweries and wineries and food shops

You left out the bit about being surrounded by boongs.

Naw man I was a pretty consistent poster on /dbt/ but it's gone to shit recently.

>inb4 it was always shit

I'd imagine the US summer time puts people off posting until the kids fuck off back to school or whatever the seppos do.

Also the outback is riddled with suicidal critters.
When you see 2m tall dead kangaroos on the side of the road you get pretty cautious.

That's north australia, friend. I haven't laid eyes on a boong for 3-4 years now, and I used to do IT for their regional schools back then. They're quite peculiar.

Sounds a lot how he described it. A beautiful place with the most ass backwards politics and police you've ever seen. Then again he's a sixty year old minority mexican-american vietnam-veteran immigrant so he says he gets a pass from the cops. Said he had to hop through mad hoops to be able to own a real bike, and also said the cops can pull him over for no reason for an inspection?
The US is the same way with deer and coyotes everywhere, probably far more dangerous mile for mile. Let's face it, the real cancer is the yuropoors. The whole "summer" thing is a meme.

I post more when I'm in school because I'm at my computer more

For some reason the cops are able to conduct roadside inspections if they think your car/bike isn't compliant. They have a few simple tests they'll do with you sitting on the bike. If you fail any of them you get a "Yellow sticker", which is actually a yellow sticker with some gubmint writing on it. You have to take your ride over the pits to get made compliant again. You can't ride/drive until you do this because technically the thing is unregistered. You pay the inspection fee, pay for a temporary movement permit, and a fine.

They love doing it to cars with tinted windows, lowered cars, lifted cars, fender eliminators, blown headlights, dirty number plates, uncompliant helmet visors. It gets pretty bullshit sometimes because they're not mechanics, so you end up with cops trying to sticker your bike for having a windshield you cant see though.

Getting the bike was pretty easy, he might have had some problems converting an international license to a local one though. No idea how that works, other then the fact that I know the DoT makes you do stupid shit.

For all the horseshit that comes from the pollies and cops, I like it here.

It is a shy bike

The best pictures of my bike have me on it, so no

Fuck off faggot nobody cares about your daily gayblog

Its the newcucks and summercuck combined.

Jesus christ. Yeah thats exactly what he said, after he jumped through the hoops he just keeps his 1999 unlimited Busa stock and the cops let him pass after they stop him since he's old, brown, and foreign with an unmodified bike. Says he gets pulled over all the time tho. Blows my mind that is actually acceptable or even legal. But I guess that is a cultural difference. Says its a lovely place tho, just wishes they could mix the best parts of aussieland with america but it is what it is. Obviously it works for him.
Are the yuropoors waking up now?

Are you perturbed about something, user?

Fuck off cuckboi

The only thing perturbated is ur mums pussay with my dick, fagget!!!

Did you just fail your annual MOT on your Vespa honey. It's okay if you want to vent.

I missed it, is /dbt/ 40% less shitty now? Mods never answered the call before.

Peadophile: the post

Ayy lmao fuck off namecuck

lol I hope you get banninated with all these micro aggressions you are displaying.

Sure gramps. I hope you get banned for posting all those cum tributes.

That's stalker-chan. Are you stalker-chan?

I suspect that it's one of those laws that was brought in to keep obviously unroadworthy vehicles off the roads, but once it was in it suffered from a horrible case of scope creep.

Buddy of mine got stickered for having his windshield tint too dark, apparently they can sticker your bike because your helmet's visor doesn't have a compliance sticker on it, or they think your car is too loud. I think the guy with the helmet one contested it and had it overturned in court, and had a couple of days worth of work plus costs paid in compensation to him.

I asked a cop at the station about the legality of having a helmet cam on mine, and he said that nobody really cares about helmet cams, but they'll still ping you on it if you're a dickhead, just to get you off the road.

>also, /dbt/ has been especially bad today.

>Cta: the post

don't feed the troll retard and don't forget to sage.
even the best meant laws are eventually abused. essentially what he said, as amerifat as that sounds it is quite true. that and you have DUI/license/inspection checkpoints? as a burger it blows my mind, but he says his wife is worth the loss of rights so i'm happy for him, and the outback roads he tears up at triple digits on that sweet unrestricted bike.
>also, /dbt/ has been especially bad today
apparently its always shit. will namefag with pride to piss off the butthurt yuropoors. the cancer amazes me honestly.

Slightly off-topic tho you really shouldn't mount a go-pro to your helmet. That is what made Schumaker a vegetable. Handlebar mount is way safer.

How the fuck do you sage on a blue board cuckboi? You cant and cant sage on /b/ since they remobed the id fagget. Your newcuck us showing gayc cunt.

>mfw someone owns/tolerates honduh

remember to report for breaking GR3, 6 and 10

IDK if you are trolling me so I'll give an honest answer. "sage" in the options/old email field simply means you don't bump the post to the top of the page to be viewed. its a post that counts toward the post limit without increasing visability. throw an image up too and you can count toward the image/post limit also. how fucking new are you?
>what is global rule 7

>inb4 we get banned for global rule 3 or 8
Here's a bike. Very on topic elusive janitors.

Mods!!

Pls gibe tha dick bby :)

IKR, did you see how watery and lacking of sperm his last cum tribute was? all those xrays have fried his balls.

Don't worry, I am complying with rule 6, see this sexy man with a Buell? A great contribution to this thread. Have you ever slept with your bike in a hotel bed user? I'd like to know how you got it up there ;)

no. Thats a load of shit.

I've slept with my baiku in my room before, too thiqq for bed though

I would still swalow his load :)

Well...yeah, but most helmet mounts are not SNELL approved. For as much as /dbt/ sackrides SNELL that should say something. No reason to put a stress point on your helmet, though i do agree schumacher is a tard cuz he hit a tree regarless of what helmet he had or didn't have.

>he hit a tree
That's what happened and they are looking for something to blame it on.

Mounts will snap off very easily and cause no issue.

He hit his head on the side that didn't have the camera. In any serious accident the camera will break off anyway

You dont know shit pls fuck off

Why do you do this everynight, VicCB400anon?

Just funposting. I do concur. However mounting a camera on your helmet absolutely sacrifices its performance in an accident. I guess go-pro is suing the "journalist" who wrote that shit tho. The actual SNELL criteria for helmet attachments is unquantifiable, so very odd when you read in to it.
nigga i'm famous.

you can tell it' a german because there's no humour in this, just pure autism

>Viccb400sf

I dont know who that mi is so pls Fuck off cunt

>However mounting a camera on your helmet absolutely sacrifices its performance in an acciden
No it doesn't, the mounts snap off easily. I have broken the fucken things trying to get them on and off.

who the fuck are you anyway? what hizviz helmet?

According to your post your a gay cunt

Post gauges hasbikes

>Each year we get a whole bunch of questions about different aftermarket helmet attachments. The Snell Standards and testing apply strictly to whole helmets and how they perform out of the box. Snell does not test, or qualify aftermarket helmet accessories. We only certify complete helmet structures. The addition, subtraction or modification of any part, component or structure integral to the performance of any Snell certified helmet may void completely, or in part the Foundation's ability to support claims of Snell certification for that helmet. This generally does not include cosmetic changes such as painting, unless it is performed contrary to the manufacturers' recommendations.

If you read in to the actual regs for qualifications the attachments must be readily breakable. Which is why the Arai sun shades pass. IDK, interesting read. Regardless, don't hit a fucking tree.
See above, a helmet mount "may" void SNELL cert. I mean its all bullshit but interesting
idk some creep is stalking me in the archives so i may as well namefag bey bey

Im the one that will suck ur penis dry bby