playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
heavygear.com/

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!) - No longer on steam
bombdogstudios.com/index.php/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

How to start MWO:
[YouTube] Beginner's Introduction to MechWarrior Online 【PART 1】 (embed)

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Light up the Night:
mwomercs.com/night-gyr

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
[YouTube] MWO Tutorial - Terrain & Positioning (embed)

UCGO server is up, but ded and broken atm.
ucgoserver.com/

Join /m/ group for MSGO Taiwan pugfest. Can use both sides' suits.

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=10&l=6ba7724efa9122a71d298fc49472d48f9345f924
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=10&l=b2ff53544c716751c9a23d4dcb2dbf8bc9552646
youtube.com/watch?v=eNhdqNjTc-o
mwomercs.com/forums/topic/235952-pts-energy-draw-sept-1/
discord.gg/BYNDP
mwomercs.com/tournaments?t=201609mw
forums.heavygear.com/discussion/1299/changelist-september-2-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SO DED

>only one person left in the outdated mumble server

What was the address for the kong discord again? why isnt it in the general?

Hey guys, i figured id give this game ago since its free, bought a dragon because it sounded cool.

Whats a good build?

I removed the LRM10 cause its kinda ghey and fitted two large lasers, good pew pew firepower, but find myself way too slow. should i just save and buy a medium instead? was thinking about getting a griffon next

Biggest engine you can max front armor maybe 6 back armor

check out Metamechs.com

max XL engine, boat whichever ballistic its quirked for, max CT armor
Which dragon?

The one you can buy from the shop, comes with AC5 LRM10 and i think a couple of medium lasers.

Looking at the Dragons they're really kinda bleh. Now I remember why I never bought them again after the beta.

Personally I would run something stupid like this
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=10&l=6ba7724efa9122a71d298fc49472d48f9345f924

But something like this might be better
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=10&l=b2ff53544c716751c9a23d4dcb2dbf8bc9552646

Either way, its really fucking expensive for a new player and I wouldn't recommend the Dragon as a starting chassis. You'll have to buy 3 variants of the same chassis and play them for a while to elite them for them to be good.

Try playing more trial mechs, then asking here in the thread for mech recommendations

Also someone might point out that my builds are utter trash, and they'll probably be right.

Did you have a new file in a new file I'm gonna be at the new file but if any problems finding someone to play with the same boat to go on my PC is on the new file

Because that's numale SC kong

Srm griffins are very good. Top notch at brawling.

Also stormcrows are a great medium. Can run a big variety of builds and go fast.

bump

Is there anything that has made you think recently, /gerg/?

Toxic neoliberalism destroys California at the same scale as Detroit

It really made me think

Getting 12 hours of sleep every day for the past 6 days has made me think less, not more, which is great.

>srm hunchback 2c
>tfw senpais don't notice me
>run around in a circle performing srm drivebys with no ct and leg armor
>senpais finally notice me
>but is distracted by the other cute kouhai running behind me
>we turned the losing game around and wrecked the enemy team

feels good

>another campaign starting tomorrow
feels good

the cutest kong

Who?

Sachikong
it's an advanced /jp/ meme

No it is a shit just like all 2D idols

you're a shit

Progress of the new HUD design as well as updated particle effects for the weapons. Here's a Sidewinder firing a Snub Cannon in Hydro Station. Can also note the HUD UI color was customized replacing the default blue elements with green in this instance.

Looks pretty sweet. Have this say this new ui seems a lot less cluttered.

bump

This game is going to be so fucking nice when it's finally done.

Just like Star Citizen

>youtube.com/watch?v=eNhdqNjTc-o
>CERPPCS with real damage
Oh baby

mwomercs.com/forums/topic/235952-pts-energy-draw-sept-1/
>all these changes

It could be worse.

memes

Heh. Yeah, I remember finding that...

As long as it includes 15 damage clan ppcs, I'm sold on almost any kind of trainwreck ghost heat 2.0 is. That'll do pig, that'll do

>C ER PPC:
>Splash damage removed
what did he mean by this?

Both ER PPCs need to do 15 impact damage. It's the only way to justify the stupid heat.

They can give IS ERPPC 2.5+2.5 splash damage, they seemed to think it was something that makes a weapon worth it for so long before :^)

Man if you thought they were just bullshitting and making shit up before. They're not even pretending that they know what they're doing anymore.

This. If you didn't realize how bad the tier systems were, you have to be dense to say that they're doing a good job now.

discord.gg/BYNDP

I like half the changes especially the ppc and uac stuff and want to see the other half before I comment, but cautiously optimistic.

>liking longer UAC jam time
>liking universal UAC jam time instead of scaling by rating

bad taste, senpai.

Uacs are very strong and the jamming mechanic was short enough to be meaningless. This is a straight up improvement to the balance of the game.

Nah. Having the same jam time on a fucking uac2 as on an uac20 is compleatly bonkers, just like the pig.

A few people in tier 5 are gonna be upset when they see their UAC2 builds nerfed.

The UAC20 jam chance is what's absurd. 20%? It wasn't that strong of a weapon in the first place.

Both is equaly retarded desu. How piggy came up with the idea to hit uac20 harder than the obviously meta uac5 and uac10 is beyond me. Just like identical jam times on all calibers.

The UAC20 jam chance and time are made for an UAC20 that shoots solid slugs instead of a stream of piss desu

bump

I'd be more ok with that

So wasn't there supposed to be a big antifun wars event this weekend?

Where's the event piggy, you promised there would be events

Maybe Paul isn't aware that MWO uses pee stream UACs.

He just assumes everything works like the IS UAC5, because that what you'd expect, right?
RIGHT?

>there are people in this thread who can't play dudesex 4.0 at 60 FPS, let alone 120.

Heard the new dudesex is pretty shit.

>tfw I will be in a few days but have no time for video games because school and normie things

Who is this djizz djinn

>robot nixon would actually be the best choice by a large margin

Can't wait for the future m80s.

You heard wrong.

The game is bretty fucking ebin. Square-enix pretending they're PGI and position changing the free preorder items into consumables is another story.

bump

The official mechwarrior drink of choice.

no

ded

>yfw done with all the 100 tonners
The kodiak's obviously the best and OP(at least kdk-3) but the atlas, king crab and direwolf are still great, have their unique purpose and are fun.
This is fucking rare in this shit game, normaly it's just suffering if you're not running the few best chassis in a given weight class.

I like muh 100 tonners.

RIP JackAttack

The only reason is because you can fit a LOT of firepower into all of the 100tonners. Even the the dire whale and king crab are kind of really terrible to play because they're so slow, clumsy and fragile.

Go some tons lower and you'll run into stuff like exememe and huelanders.

That is what i was implying.
Also the fact that all of them have sufficient ammounts of good hardpoints and podspace for their role and usualy sufficient qwerks.
Also none of them are realy fragile per se because they have, after all, 100 tonner armour. Also rescale made the direwolf more or less the smallest target out of the 4, funnily enough.

Except the difference is the whale gets caught into killzones too easily, cannot change engines and has a hit box that is not beneficial to its weapons layout.

A heavy assault's armor doesn't really matter in this game when you're a fat fuck, though. The dire wolf still has some pretty easy to hit torsos, and no speed or twist rate to protect them.

And still the whale is good because it tears faces off faster than anything else. Gotta git gud to not get caught in killzones and never stop moving.

mwomercs.com/tournaments?t=201609mw

lol wtf

I love the fact that everyone using 3rd person immediately switched to streak boating, i see a shit ton of these mechs every game.

>this event
What the fug

Of course it matters. If the direwolf had less armour it would've been compleatly worthless. The armour alows it to bring its obscene damage to bear despite the hitboxes.

Sounds really fucking troublesome to complete, and it's only 5 days too.

>3rd person
>tag
>narc
Wew, this is gonna be a shitshow.

The whale isn't just good, it's very good especially since it was made smaller during the resizing. Sure it's slow, and easy to hit, but every assault is easy to hit. And going slow will cause to have a shit match every so often through no fault of your own, but them's the breaks.

Constant stream of piss while moving also migitates the hitbox problem against the poor soul you're targeting.
I've made a habit of trying to aim at or at least near the cockpit so that it's just fireworks infornt of my targets eyes.

>tag narc tcomp bap s-srm6
I'm ready to fuck myself up

Match tomorrow on the 3rd at 9:30 eastern.

Is connor furry?

nigger did you buy this denuvo infested game?

He did.

God damn right I did. Day 1. Full season pass grab deal, all day 0 bonuses. I would have grab deal'd the physical collector's, too, but it was about 100 dollars too overpriced for my wallet to open.

>tfw you're trapped in the worst cyberpunk ghetto of all time.

ded game
ded kong

Here's the original .png screenshot for full quality. They released this new version on the public client this evening, can see the changelog here:

forums.heavygear.com/discussion/1299/changelist-september-2-2016

kek

>"The Flea"

They really have to stick the knife in right away don't they?

Flea is next Grab Deal confirmed!

I don't know anything about heavy gear but this is starting to grow on me.

That shit will never ever come out. It's dead, buried, and has thick luscious grass growing on it.

Maybe the Flea will show up in HGA instead as a guest Strider.

Will people ever play mwo again

Its great fun right now, everyone's in third person and getting narced and uavs and ecm and tags everywhere

YOU FAGGOT NIGGERS ARE SHIT POSTING IN THE STAR CITIZEN GENERAL AGAIN?
YOU FUR FAG DEGENERATE SHIT STAINS.
FUCK OOOOOOFF! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What mech module should I put on my locust 1e? I already have adv, seismic sensors and radar dep.
The other modules I have unlocked are adv. target decay, adv. zoom and sensor range.
There is no sense in putting a weapon module in the mastery slot, because I am running 6 spl.