cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
→ →

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fvrWCPW7soA?t=2214
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is just me but i would be pulling that engine out and checking the valves, timing chain, piston, rings, crank and main bearings.

First for my poor baiku.

Honestly, look at this picture, I have maybe 10mm of clearance before the pegs scrape. I have to lean off of the bike to compensate for it. It drives me crazy as if you're on a road with weird camber, it really fucks you over.

I could maybe learn to take my foot up off of the peg, but then I wouldn't have any control over the rear brake.

remind

>open Veeky Forums
>see this
you guys are fucking retarded

If my rear tire starts slipping out, how bad an idea is it if I put my foot out?

still have another 10 degree of lean left there, get some rear sets if you don't want your pegs scraping.
well im sorry your version of Veeky Forums is slow, old thread is at bump limit uleh

Not a bad idea at all.
leaning into a slide is the bad idea.

CAN GM EVEN COMPETE HURR DYRR

what is the purpose of this?
isnt it a 4 stroke?

I believe you having ridden a CBR500R and thought the stock peg situation was just sad (the hero blobs it comes make the lean angle cruiser-tier but the pegs are huge abominations of poor quality metal and gratuitous amounts of pointless rubber anyway, I would consider rearsets a necessity on a CBR500R but a luxury on say my SV, only if you're a silly bastard like me will you end out scraping pegs on the SV outside of a track day while I think it's an eventuality for any CBR500R owner, beginner or otherwise)

But dawg you can get off it further than that, you're barely even hanging off, get your arm laying flat on the tank and get some knee sliders so you're not afraid to push your bottom end out.

user all bikes have manifolds

/dbt/ i need to axe you something
everywhere i go chicks are always doing this thing when i look them in the face

first they kind of stop talking why making eye contact then they sort of stutter over their words and forget things i say.
Older bitches don't do this. Even my new doctor, first time she met me her voice cracked and she stuttered a lot and shit.

I could understand if i looked like a creep but nah, i'm pretty normie.
What gives?

its a good way to break a ankle if you put too much pressure down. happens a lot.

your autism has developed its own field influencing people around you

you're autistic

>knee sliders
I kinda want to get a full suit for that reason, i smash my knees into the ground all the time, is never fun.

Normally i'd agree but only young females do this.

>go to sheetz
>order fud
>at cashier
>teenage grill
>swipe card and pay
>she stares at me for two whole seconds
>a.a...anything else i can get for you..?

m8 like what the fuck
maybe you're right. It's like my brain is radiating waves that short circuit females 18-30 years old.

1st for cbr 929rr

they think you are hot. did you recently grow a great beard?
teenage grills got funny around me when i grew my beard.

Ok I see now, couldn't believe this is the max lean but it really has shitty peg placement. Unfortunate

youtu.be/fvrWCPW7soA?t=2214

the solution

autism
it makes you think that because you told yourself you're superior
now people don't know how to deal with a smug asshole like you without offending you
especially young females because they are the most careful socializing out there

i don't do willies on my cb400 anymore, popped a fork seal a few months after i bought it because of how fat the prick is

Gotta shave regularly for work otherwise i have to wear an itchy beardnet although i shave with the grain so i always have a stubble.

>it makes you think that because you told yourself you're superior
I don't tell myself I'm superior because i already know i'm superior.

>now people don't know how to deal with a smug asshole like you without offending you

bruv i always say me P's and Q's

I would quit that job, once you grow a beard it is sacred.

>I would quit that job, once you grow a beard it is sacred.
but the food industry is a safe industry because it has to be produced domestically. Also Unionized (this is a negative.)

homie you have no idea how much i want to just take off to Alaska and start over.

the fork seals on my bike were made by the aliens apparently, I managed to break a radiator mount from jumping it over a speed hump 4 times a week and the front fork seals are just perfect.

>ride bikeu to get rid of feelies
>bikeu rear tire blew out
>no money to fix
>even more feelies
Hold me dbt

On dirt, it's normal. On pavement, nothing good will come of it if you are going over 10MPH (645kph)

hey guys, robot here. a few nights ago someone posted about how a bike will always get you laid, how true is this?
I'm pretty good looking in my opinion, and at least two females confirmed this. I don't go out but people will talk to you about bikes, eight?
what's a good bike that attracts Asian girls?
I heard red ones (Ducati etc.) attract gold digging sluts, so I don't want that. I want a true love.

>how true is this?
You need to be attractive with a bike.

Do you pick up girls easily without a bike?
if no then no it does not help at all, it makes you creepy.

>I want a true love.
>wants "true love"
>by targeting tire biters
bro just fucking don't.

I don't go out
I am attractive

>I am attractive
You're biased

Funny you say that i haven't managed to break a fork seal jumping it over drains up bush, something about willies and slamming the front end down at higher speeds i guess
Then how do you expect a bike to improve your odds of meeting girls?
are you going to sit out the front of the supermarket on it or something and see if that works?

It doesn't, but riding helps with the loneliness

how?
I even got it confirmed by two females?

I don't know, girls will just talk to you then they said
cuck

this
>girls can't see your hideousy with a helmet on...

>I even got it confirmed by two females?
post face

I kind of look like ryan grosling

Let me suck yo dick nigga

ok champ simmer down a bit.
they were being nice when they called you cute and they were also referring to your personality not your looks, otherwise you would be telling us about the two women you fucked.

no homo, fagboi

no, my mom actually said I was handsome
not "cute"
handsome, you know what that means?
beatuiful

Ryan Gosling looks just like my friend Vance. So much so, I saw Vance walking up Broadway the other day and said "Hey Vance!" And he looked up and I saw it was actually Ryan Gosling and I was all "This thread has no motorcycle content"

I guess Ryan Gosling has a loft at the Eastern?

Any good bikes for street/snow conditions what would i be looking for

Duals sports

rokon trailbreaker

fixed

so something like the honda XR650L

no something smaller
probably like a wr250f or so

alright thanks

L O L!

if you are talking about the bulge it's for a little more low end torque.

>cuck
Jokes on you I haven't had a gf in 5 years

>start new job as train supervisory trainee
>finally earning more than minimum wage
>can't take off during the first 3 months

guess that means no SEM for me. But it looks like I'll only work until 12 the 29, so maybe I could make it. dunno though.

Honestly?
Unless you're the kond of gay who likes to fug straight guys it won't help much

It'll only make you a lot more interesting to girls who already thought you were interesting

That said, if you manage to give one a lift, it's gonna soak her panties more that a king size Hitachi

>ever had a gf
FUCK OFF NORMIE

ROEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

damn.

>Haven't had a gf for 5 years
I know that feel buddy...

>currently in a feud with exgf for cucking current gf with flat chested qt
Git gud, scrub

>keeping in contact with your ex
It's like you're actually retarded

>cuckhold: the post

>lying on the internet

I mean I could drive there after work, do constantly 180 on the Autobahn and get their at 8 in the evening but meh.

>possibility to get a well paying secure job
>cuck
okay

Nah, don't sweat it lemonade brigade bro.

>call usps because they sent my package to another city after it was in mine
>busy, they will call back in 30-50 minutes
>ok
>waiting
>waiting
>go to get a beer
>gone for 30 seconds
>come back to missed call

goddammit

You're either really distracting and make the people around you nervous or something about you is distracting

If you're wearing really stiff mx boots or similar it should be fine. If you're wearing shoes that don't hold your ankle steady you will probably snap yourself in half

It works for 4 strokes, it depends on the cam overlap

>arbeiten
cuk :^)

>neet sein

>strips are gone in places on one side of tyre
>literally just took manning the fuck up
>cant do it on the other side
Nuuuuu~

MAN THE FUCK UP!

Hi /dbt/.

I used to see this girl a couple of years ago, we had sex, I really liked her but stuff got complicated with a crazy ex and I ended up screwing her over. She's 18 now and we've started talking again. I really like her. She's still as good looking as she was (moreso, actually) and she's smart and gives me shit when I deserve it. But now she doesn't like motorcycles. Is it worth trying again with this girl if she won't get on mai baiku?

is there some math for this?

>DAS finally next month
>£4k, maybe £5k budget for first big bike
Buy used, or new on finance? I'm sick of finding "thing X that previous owner neglected and is now fucked" on my CG125, so I'm really leaning towards a new bike on finance just so I KNOW it's not going to have and hidden problems. Except then I'm 'stuck' with the bike for ~3 years while it's paid off.

schön wärs 2bh
>She's 18 now
>started seeing her a couple of years ago
why don't you have a seat over here?
>DAS
DAS WAS?

turn her over, give her a good time

Was gonna mock spending that much money on first big bike but realised I'm just a salty poorfag. I learned on a CG too. Great bikes. Good luck.

I'M FUCKING TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WICH WAY MY FUCKING FORK SEALS GOES IN
DO YOU THINK I HAVE TINME FOR YOUR BULLSHIT?

>ex
>crazy
>Hates bikes
>M-maybe it Wil be d-different this time

What do you fucking think is going to happen?

its pretty obvious just look at the old one

Show me a picture and I'll tell you. Now what do I do about this girl I like?

She isn't the crazy one. And she used to like cuddling me on my bike when I'd pick her up

Why don't you man up and fuck her on ur bike

Thank you for your advice, kissless virgin. And thank you, too, le pedo seat man memers.

she isnt crazy? are you sure its a girl?

Very sure. She's good looking, smart, etc, I was the one who was a bit crazy

>smart
>girl
haha lmao

so this is my secound summer of owning my first bike.. and i cant even ride.. just like last summer

last summer right at the start of april i got tendonitis in my wrist and wasnt able to use my wrist for a solid 6 months..

2016 rolls in and what happens, i get brutitis in my fucking hip and it fuking hurts when i sit on my bike, and if i ride it makes it worse and i will have to wait even longer for it to heal...

not a very good way to start my first years of riding lol, i think i have 1000 km in total on the bike and most of that was ridden with pain from both hip and wrist lol

>still have another 10 degree of lean left there

Yeah.. nah. Rearsets would 100% help though, but on the standard pegs, that's about as much as you get.

Yeah they're actually a good inch below the rear axle, it really does suck. You can get adjustable pegs which might remedy the situation. It doesn't help that the rider pegs are so stupidly thick too, I might try swapping the pillion and rider pegs over if they're a straight swap. Failing that, the pillion pegs on the Grom are actually pretty nice, I could take the ones from that.

Girls can be smart.
Smart girls by definition are crazy though.

I know three smart girls.

how did you catch that crap

Damn dude. And such a purdy bike.

>knee sliders

Yeah I really want some, I'm saving for a set of leathers, but I have no interest in getting my knee down with my shitty textiles.

>upset when your off topic post gets memed and made fun of
you sure you're not the girl in this situation ;^)

She's smarter than you. And better looking.

>upset
I am unmoved. The point was, could you a girl who doesn't baiku or plan to baiku, though she has in the past?