So my dad subbed me into driving classes without me knowing and just told me i have to go in one hour for a 10 days...

So my dad subbed me into driving classes without me knowing and just told me i have to go in one hour for a 10 days course for driving classes.

I literall don't know shit about driving, i don't even know the streets of my city.

Any advice Veeky Forums? the car is a ford 1998 hitler car.
I'm being serious, i don't even know what to do besides killing myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

suicidepreventionlifeline.org
youtube.com/watch?v=TmHwLaOloh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

driving is easy, 95 year old grandmas and 13 year old farmhands do it with no trouble

attend the classes, get your license, and buy your dad a gift as a reward for making you man the fuck up

Go back to that joke of a place called /pol/ with your trump shit.

you have to go back, paco

inb4:
>lmao triggered nu male libtard cuck

>hitter car
>ford
That's a weird way of saying VW

Your dad's awesome.

These tbqh familia

>>>/tumblr/

Pol is a joke. Have you been there recently. They're all nuts

>>>/tumblr/

>(You)

>not communicating with your parents
Hahaha faggot. Sorry you have such a shit relationship you don't talk shit like this through.

He won't win. He's dropping in the polls. I've never felt something lose so much energy before like trumps now campaign.

It's never going to happen.

Be glad your father is paying for it.

Just learn, it'll help having a licence for any jobs anyway

>>>/tumblr/

Go back to Gaia, you underaged faggot.

>low test britistanian scared of the family Focus

>Can't think of anything to reply with
>MUH TUMBLR

Trumpcucks everyone.

i guess you're an americuck so you all drive autotragics right?

right pedal makes you go forwards, backwards if you're in reverse.
left pedal makes you stop

was this so hard?

>Gets triggered by Americans so hard he has to shitpost about them unprovoked constantly
We need to IP ban eurocucks, seriously. Every fucking thread is derailed by their jealousy and bitching

>>i guess you're an americuck so you all drive autotragics right?

>1998 ford hitler car
>ford hitler cars didn't debut in the US until 2000

call suicide watch.

>>>/tumblr/

well gee good thing you're going to take a class in it so you can learn how to do a thing you don't know how to do

christ fucking children these days man

>ford 1998 hitler car
just put it in D and gas it senpai

It's not bad, helped me pass the road test the first time.

Alright Veeky Forums i'm back.

It was a nice experience, the teacher spent 20 minutes telling me to learn what's the stop brake and accelerator.

I told him if i wasnt going to learn the standar mode but he said that standar was old and i shouldn't bother witth something i'm not going to use.

So i spent the next 40 minutes going around the town slowly, i'm still doubtful about not learning standar though.. is the instructor right?

>Supports Trump
>1998 Ford

Match made in heaven.

Standard? As in manual?

Yes, you shouldn't bother learning how to drive with it because unless you're going to be a car enthusiast (seems like you won't), odds are you'll never drive a manual car in your life.

If you do want to learn how to drive manual for some reason (buying a 7 speed Porsche) you can take a class then. As for now, that's a novelty that you can't afford because you don't know shit about driving.

The fact OP said standard makes me think Eurocuck and most of their cars come standard (hence the name). I think it's kind of sketchy that the instructor isn't going to cover it.

The car i'm going to use is automatic, its a winstar. I don't really get why the user from europe got upset with the pic? I'm from Mexico though

tell me about this touhou. why does she go awoo.

>he's dropping in the polls so he's a bad candidate
That doesn't even fucking make sense
Where is your logic?

So Clinton is a good person now because her numbers are higher? What the fuck?

you have to be 18 to post here. fuck off

I'm 21, user.Stop being such a hot head.

What the hell is a ford hitler car?

Eurocucks are sensitive people, something about taking brown in the brown all day or something.

Anyway, it's fine to learn auto first, a lot of us Amerifats learned that way then picked up manuel later.

>my dad paid for something for me
>cry about it

t. Carl the cuck

I just assumed he was American, which would make a lot more sense because no driving instructor in his right mind would let people learn to drive on a manual car, he'd blow a clutch every hour. Everyone knows that if you want to learn how to drive manual you get one of those really old Ryder or U-Haul trucks

>equating winning candidates/good people

user says that Trump won't win because his polling data is bad, which is an objective fact. A lot of the time, the "best" people (by our subjective definitions at least) don't win.

>Sanders
>Kerry
>Gore
>H.W Bush
>Carter
>Dewey
>Nixon in 60

>A lot of the time, the "best" people (by our subjective definitions at least) don't win.
>>Sanders

Communism is not best

The electorate saw him as more genuine than either of the de-facto candidates which are carrying their party nominations now, that was what got him so far to begin with.

> Polling =/= Voting

Yeah that worked out great for him huh

I guess when your only fans are degenerate SJWs and dumb college students looking for handouts you don't get very far.

>implying it's even close

If you think Trump is going to win you're a special type of retarded.

We'll see you eat your words in November

Keep this on hand

suicidepreventionlifeline.org

1-800-273-TALK (8255)

Might you say... a /pol/tard?

>idiots still brainwashed by mainstream libtard media

A TRUE PATRIOT, OVER 30 YEARS IN THE MAKING
youtube.com/watch?v=TmHwLaOloh4

>I guess when your only fans are degenerate SJWs and dumb college students looking for handouts you don't get very far.

votes are votes, the same vote of a person who spends days analyzing a candidate's policy positions is the same vote of someone who literally walks into the polling station and plays eeny, meanie, minie, moe with the fucking machine. I personally know people who do the latter.

>Bernouts
>analyzing candidates' policy positions

Does anyone have the picture with all the /pol/ comments claiming Romney was going to win and Obama smiling in the center? This is shaping up to be 10x worse than that.

yes

That was the joke

You go to the classes?

That's what they are for, jesus christ. You don't need to know how to drive, because that's what you're there to learn, and why the fuck did you think you needed to know your streets.

Seriously, do you even think?