ksg - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3144

Akira Edition!

Previous thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3UWTRnzKXG8
i.imgur.com/RXC5LYi.jpg
i.imgur.com/kR4joUY.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Botched the previous thread link, sorry.
Go here

>Akira edition
Good choice.

did you type this whole thing up by hand

our board is Veeky Forums so our general is /ksg/

not \vg\ and \ksg\

and how else would an extra 1 sneak in between the >> and the rest of the old thread number

Did someone say /pol/ man?

Demons.

Clearly, it was handmade with love.

What, exactly, does Saki have to do with Auschwitz? Just, curious.

Bros, and peace between us all.
And Rin.

Morning ksg. Whew, that got a bit dark last night hahaha. How are you all today?
Goodnight! see you both soon!
Good morning! Sorry, you and I seem to have pretty opposite schedules haha.
Eyyy, good timing today
Hi poland. How was work?

nth for rin

Yes.
How's your day?

>dark
What do you mean?

Lilly

It's a meme I accidentally started a few months back. It started with this with pictures of Saki going on about conspiracies and that just naturally lent itself well to antisemitism

The cutest couple in the world!

Nothing really, just edits of her talking about the Jewish conspiracies.

Iiiiim not gonna get into it haha. Sorry, but I'd rather have a good morning after spoiling my own night

can ksg cook?

Morning! I'm alright. Sleepy, but it's near 1am so that's to be expected. How are you?

I see.

Neo-Nazi Saki is a surprisingly cute idea.

>tfw you finally see Saki's room, to discover that she has a German war flag hanging on the wall

... is an user and their waifu!

Well, why did you mention it, then?

Sure. I can do just about anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=3UWTRnzKXG8

You're here! Good, now I can finally post this and get some sleep.

Are you ready?

>First there was Fat Lilly
>Next there was Fat Emi
>Then came Fat Yuuko

>And now...
>Introducing...

Fatkira: i.imgur.com/RXC5LYi.jpg

Nope.

And I think this is the last one.

That's uhh
Well I mean
I guess quality-wise it's good
Wow

Frozen foods, sure haha. I've managed to set Pasta on fire before, so I wouldn't trust it.
I'm pretty good, slept well and am heading out to go to my cousins wedding this weekend with the gf soon :D you headed off soon?
It's better to address the dark or embarrassing things that ones self does than to simply ignore they ever happened
Dear lord hahahaha Kiwi is going to hunt you down and slay you.
Personally, not my body type perfrence, she looks like shes been going overboard with the beers, but I'll add it to the collection!

No regrets.

And because I first had to make a normal naked Akira sprite, here's a bonus for those who prefer a healthier Akira: i.imgur.com/kR4joUY.jpg

You must be used to a pretty low standard then

Why she testifying if she's a lawyer

That's the prosecution bench though..

> she looks like shes been going overboard with the beers
Naturally. This is Akira we're talking about here.

Haha, this totally doesn't help the picture of dude Akira I have in my head
Lilly for lyfe

Hello my favourite degenerate! Slept well I hope?
>How was work?
Fine, some funny moments were had, finished quite early.

>Akira Edition!
Nice. Big sis needs some appreciation

LORD ALMIGHTY look at that saggy pussy!

Need more Saki for the Saki folder.

Sure, I can. Though to be honest, my internal recipes list consists of Bacon, Eggs, and Bacon and Eggs. Really should get on that...

Can you, user?

I, uh, has anyone actually written anything about Saki trying to explain why the Jews made Germany lose the war? I feel as though that'd be pretty amusing.

Oh, that sounds good!

>setting fire to pasta
Oh lord, how did you even manage that?

I'm not leaving anytime soon, unless I pass out. I'm too depressed to sleep, so might as well stay up and talk to my favourite general on the internet.

She's not wrong.

True enough haha. It's the stress of work getting to her
I did, I had a really nice dream. For some reason, I had Quiet's theme from MGS 5 on my brain after I went to sleep and I remember it playing
I... wellllll... you know how you're supposed to break pasta so that it all falls into the boiling water? I did not do that, and it rested on the pot. I figured the noodles were supposed to go limp, and they did!! afffffter they caught aflame

I mean, if you think about it the Jews DID make Germany lose the war. Hitler wasted way too many resources on the camps and exterminations.

Good taste.

Nth for cooking
SHG says hi guys

Very well in fact, making my own food is fun, healthy and cheap. And it usually tastes better than supermarket crap.

Very good taste

Tbh I really just wanted to go overboard with the fatness this time. I take it your body preference is more the Yuuko that I posted the other day?

>I, uh, has anyone actually written anything about Saki trying to explain why the Jews made Germany lose the war?

No, but I might put that in part 3 of the SakixKenji comic whenever I get around to it. (I haven't forgotten, even though it's months)

It wasn't that. It was Jews that started the war. Germany broke free from the Rothschild controlled banking cartel when they started minting and printing their own self-contained currency. That couldn't stand. They had to bring Germany to heel.

>neo-nazi
>German war flag

Choose one.

Also, morning /ksg/

>I did, I had a really nice dream
Glad to hear that!

Morning irish

I just realized the broken bits of cookie for Rin and Emi.... bwahahahahhaa
It's more evened out throughout the body. Kinda like the Yuuko lol but honestly I don't like Yuuko. I dunno why, just don't think she's attractive.
Good morning Irish!

Nope and nice.
You're pretty solid, do you draw regularly?

I suppose.

Did you want to hear about the kinds of things we cook? I'd love to tell you about my family recipe egg rolls!

ksg mansion when

Nice work there m8. Akira is every bit as deliciously flat as I imagined she'd be.

I'll take the WWII Kraut flag.

Oh, man. Yeah, maybe you should stay out of the kitchen, stick to canned things and microwavable instant noodles. Or, you know, read the manual first?

I suppose that makes sense, sure.

Poor Miki.

If I was any good at writing, I'd try my hand at a little scene, for amusement's sake.

Hello!

Erm, don't a lot of neo-nazis hang those Nazi war flags in their houses, as opposed to straight up Swastika flags? The ones with the balkenkreuz as well as the swastika.

"Even though I'm a hundred pounds heavier, my sister still has a bigger bust than me. :("
Lol you'd never believed I took a cooking class in highschool.

Thanks. Even though it was a lot of work, I can't take full credit for the sprite. I'm really not much of an artist. I drew her vagina, and the rest is stitched together from three different sprites.

It took lots of editing to get them to fit together and sort of resemble the shading/coloring style of KS, but I had fun.

>If I was any good at writing, I'd try my hand at a little scene, for amusement's sake.
Try it anyway! The more OC we get around here, the merrier.

Are you interested in my cooking abilities at all?

>can't take full credit
Did someone help you? No? Then it's all you man, you did it! It is an edit of an existing sprite, yes, but you've 'expanded' upon it so well, in many definitions! Ahaha!

Ahh, that's impressive, the amount of effort you put in for it

Did you pass it, though? I took one too, but failed 'cause I never made any of the stuff.

I-I'll consider it...

Sure, Kenji. Um, did I miss something you aimed at me? Sorry if I did...

Can you cook, if so, what? I hope at least someone here can do better than incinerating pastas or frying bacon.

I did, for the same reason that you failed!! hahaha

Seeing you say that makes it all feel like it was worth it. I would have had fun making it either way, but it's always nice to feel appreciated. Thanks, Kenji!

Thanks, Taker!

And now... I gotta crash. Good night, ksg.

Goodnight!!

Aha, oh dear, that's pretty funny. We used to be paired up for cooking, so my friend would end up doing all the work. Sadly, we weren't marked in pairs...

Goodnight, user!

Hideaki's boner lol

>this thread

Squish a Mish and all your troubles will go away!

what about it?

Jesus Christ.

>Open a prize capsule and this is inside
>What do

headpat.

Eat her.

Headpat. Is there any other option?

>Not getting gum instead of prize container
What do you think I am?

"Oh hey free bacon"

What about Him?

I can assure you that gum would not be nearly as moƩ.

RIP

Yes, but it would be much more chewy!

We can still save her!

All hands, post cute pictures of your favorite katawa to stave off 404!

Aye aye, Cap'n!

Beeb beeb quack waife come thru

Will do sir!

Stand by main pumps! Counter-flood with bad feels if you need to!

Jawohl!

I want you to make love to me...

>bad feels
Can't we have nice feels?

Or maybe just discuss the multiverse theory? I mean, that's kind of inbetween, right?

I don't wanna be sad...

No you don't. You want to fuck!

>Or maybe just discuss the multiverse theory?
Fuck that. Multiverse scares the everliving shit out of me. There are probably many universes where I became the next Columbine shooter.

Eh, I don't know, anonymous. I think you'd still be you in another universe.

I mean, unless you were close to being the next Columbine shooter in this universe. In which case, you possess the predisposition to become a school shooter. Which is...deeply concerning.

All the more reason to appreciate the life you have now.

Ur welcome Shiz

No! Fucking is done out of lust. What I want is done out of warm mutual love!

Liar! You want to be used and abused like a worthless whore!

>like, so fucking gay