discord.gg/0hRGmk6ekDuiO1yS

Stickerbitch's calendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Yep
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or Yahoo/Google finance for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis
-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis
-Finance lessons by Martin Shkreli on youtube
>If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free Riding' violations?
No, it's not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds.
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Previous Thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

scottrade.com/knowledge-center/investment-education/trading-topics/day-trading/day-trading-faqs.html
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/british-scientists-on-brink-of-hiv-cure-w7zb86zw0
google.com/finance?q=NYSEMKT:TAT
ycharts.com/indicators/gas_price
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot to change previous thread
PREVIOUS thread:

What do you guys think we should watch this weekend? What are you looking towards investing on Monday morning?

Buy AUPH at open.

TWTR will probably keep running up I think

It was at the very end of the aftermarket when the google buyout rumors started

im fucking dogshit at short term picks and stuck holding AUPH

im just waiting for the next low floater and for my funds to clear from my last trades. It feels like a fucking eternity waiting for shit to clear.

I dont even want to sleep at all because then my imagination gives me ferrari anxiety and an unbelievable urge to run places until the market reopens on monday

You had ONE job

Are there any online brokers out there that dont require ID or SSN?

[spoiler]asking for a friend :^)[/spoiler]

It's required by law.

Nope. They all need to submit your gains/losses to IRS

What are you trying to fund terrorists user? You pump and dumping to fund 9/11 or something? (this is their actual rationale)

Bitcoin markets

Thanks, have any advice on where to start or what to use?

Buy BTC and then go to Polo.

Why though? You get a tax deduction on losses (up to 3k) so no need to really care about dodging taxes.

Does anyone know if unsettled funds count towards the $25,000 minimum day trading balance?

example: $40,000 in account.
Day 1: Make 3 day trades with $15,000
Day 2: Total balance is $25,000 + $15,000 unsettled funds.

Would I be able to make another trade on day 2 up to $15,000?

There are no daytrading restrictions on cash accounts. They only apply to margin accounts.

I think you have it backwards. Cash accounts can't execute more than 3 day trades in a 5 business day span.

>NSPR 52Week Low 1for25 split was (announced) on the 28th with live course (event)being held the 3rd-5th. It's a low float 52w stock with some possible catalyst that could propel this one for some juicy gains.

>AMRS I'm not the AMRS shill, but this stock has been on my radar for awhile, pretty much a GEVO with some contracts in place. This could gap up monday. Consolidated over previous high.

The reason a lot of people here don't upgrade to Instant is so they can day trade freely.
The reason UStockTrade has unlimited day trades is that it doesn't offer margin accounts.

scottrade.com/knowledge-center/investment-education/trading-topics/day-trading/day-trading-faqs.html

>Q. Will Pattern Day Traders be required to have a margin account?
>A. Yes, all Pattern Day Traders must have a margin account and will be required to maintain $25,000 equity in order to continue Pattern Day Trading.

>As an alternative, you may pay off the margin debit balance, close any short positions and trade in the cash account.

seems aite
I'll suggest CAS and EBIO

the best part about this picture is you can see her arm hairs and her pit hairs, and it is very easy to imagine how hairy she would be if you had her locked up in your garage for a few weeks

>AUPH average $3.30

S-sur thing.right

Shit happens, but it's possible it may shoot up further next time more news comes around.

Sad that it didn't even hit $4, but we still got a decent gain from it

This market is weirding me out so bad. I can't tell if it is going to slowly go up or correct.

It's still insanely undervalued.
Have faith.

Of course. That's why I posted it. It's a shame that people don't seem to appreciate some good ol female armpit hair these days.

What I've learned after losing money from SEED and AUPH is to 1. never chase and 2. never bag hold unless Pimple tells you to

its going to go up but nobody will be able to explain why

the entire market is fraudulent and inflated easily double its current worth because people refuse to buy government bonds and treasury notes because of the low interest rate on them

you'll get killed by inflation holding those piles of shit so everyone puts their money in the stock market instead to at least try and get something from their savings

you'll be alright on AUPH but it still sucks that we missed EAC because of this pile of shit

i wouldnt say insanely undervalued

easily over $4 but nothing crazy. I talked to a physician tonight and asked about how much of an impact a new lupus treatment would have and its not all that relevant given the rarity of lupus and the already available treatments

SWHC - INTC - SLV - AA - AMDA - AMRS

Prepare for take-off.

>thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/british-scientists-on-brink-of-hiv-cure-w7zb86zw0

Oh shit what stock do I invest in?!?

>gambling on drug trails

Veeky Forums never learns man

What stock?

Yup.

CERU, MSTX, THLD, AUPH. I think I'm missing a few more too.

There's no magic number, they will never learn.

AUPH worked but some of us didnt buy the day before and we thought the price would snowball to high 3.80s or 4.00s

overestimated the amount of volume

TAT is going to be a solid medium-term investment

Aren't stocks in oil planned to drop though?

too risky imo

No stocks are "planned to drop"

Meant expected, my bad

What source is telling you that oil stocks are expected to drop?

Grapevine only, nothing concrete. Seems like everyone thinks stock prices are hitting a peak for them

The market is too big for the whole thing to be fraudulent. Still maybe a recession is coming.

Hmm, interesting. I have targeted this specific company due to their recent spending and efforts to expand their exploration etc as well as what I perceive as market conditions that are developing in favor of oil companies. Additionally, I think this company has been unnecessarily shat on lately and its fair price is above $1.22 a share.

There is disagreement about what the total impact will be, but OPEC's agreement to cut production could cause an overall rise in oil prices assuming relatively constant demand. I believe that this development will be favorable for oil companies. What do you think?

its is ENTIRELY fraudulent

the same exact formula that caused the 2001 and 2008 crash has been repeated only this time its even more volatile

when there is no solid investment, people turn to risky shit just because they dont want to lose out from inflation or have economic losses from opportunity costs. There is so much fucking malinvestment and inflated assets from federal reserve interest rates that it actually hurts me to think about all the 401ks and retirement funds that have money in the stock market and other risky investments

its just as bad as 2008 and fucking nothing has changed.

the formula is low interest rates cause asset inflation due to low returns from bonds and other super stable investments, then markets adapt to ultra low rates and business models are created entirely to work within adjustable rates, loose credit, or effectively getting free money from the banking system market failures. eventually the federal reserve raises interest rates and all of the business models and all the malinvestment that depended on ultra low rates explodes all at once causing a massive asset devaluation, stock market crash, and super hard recession. Then the federal reserve tries to ease unemployment by lowering short term interest rates or quantitative easing and providing liquidity which raises the money supply and makes credit even looser which only compounds the cycle

this shit is going to take fucking 100 years to fix or an entire rewrite of the financial system in the united states. The entire stock market is overvalued at double its actual worth.

For us and other traders it makes no difference if the market goes up or down but for average people who left behind government bonds and treasury notes for stocks or real estate or some other form of riskier investment to get a better return, they get fucking destroyed. People's retirements are completely fucked. 401ks are going to get obliterated.

hey shill, is it too late to buy SWHC

theres easier 1% gains out there

Hold BRK-B for a day

Apparently I needed to do more research. I didn't realize oil was so low over the past few years (I haven't been driving for a while and therefore been ignoring the prices). I haven't been watching stocks regarding oil either.

Depending on how much of an effect OPEC has the raise in prices should cause the stock to go up then, yes? I'm curious if there would be a sharper rise in non-OPEC members profits in that case, certainly worth watching.

That being said TAT's share price seems to match the oil price trend fairly well even though. Keep doing DD on them in case they somehow tank.

google.com/finance?q=NYSEMKT:TAT
ycharts.com/indicators/gas_price

Another thing to keep in consideration is the reported >250% increase in short interest this week. Shorts still only make up ~1% shares sold, but I'm wondering what accounts for the sudden increase and haven't quite yet found out.

Not too late, but it's in the mid.

I'm warning you guys for a reason, I'm not telling you guys to buy SWHC and all that for no reason, I have proof, evidence, etc.

It's not too late to get in SWHC, place your order as soon as you can, sell when it gets incredibly high on election day, or any sort of gun law getting proposed.

If they are close to retirement then they shouldn't have the exposure to stocks. If they index funds they are doing good now. Time to get out.

The US market is the same as all the others. Nothing can fix it. People want more things and are willing to do risky things to get them.

Honestly not sure. Is this happening in other oil company stocks? It isn't possible to drive down the stock price this way, is it?
All the news points to the company possibly rising in value (OPEC, recent insider trading...)

Any ideas which online broker to use in New Zealand?

do people even live in new zealand?

Yes.
I am a person who lives in New Zealand

If you find the answer to your question can you please let me know?

Which TD Ameritrade think or swim apps are worth downloading? There are like 4 or 5 on the app store.

Yeah I do. Want proof?

What do you guys do on the weekends? I usually spend my time doing DD and watching old films, like today I watched Casablanca and the graduate, and tomorrow I plan to watch a streetcar named desire, bridge on the river Kwai and doctor strangelove

pace around my house until market opens again

It is my Eternal Mission to become Cultured

read some greek philosophy

What's the point of being rich if you don't use the leisure time to show it off by knowing more about famous movies, songs, etc than anyone else?

Greeks are lame as shit. Western philosophy is way better.

t. hegel

i work as a music producer

i am the ultimate music patrician

waiting for 9:30 tomorrow morning

still bagholding EAC and AUPH

EAC is likely going up over 1.00 again, wait for ER.

ER? expense ratio? not sure what the acronym means.

also is this a bug or something I put money in my account in retarded increments but now I've checked my deposits and I've put exactly $1500 in.

Shouldn't I be up $12.92?

forgot to attach

ER. Earnings Report.

And no, adding money does not make your net gain go up. If you lost money before you made deposit it will show that you lost money.

VHC just won a 302m lawsuit against apple. Everyone remember nokos buy recommendation back at $6.

>stuck holding AUPH
>used 2 day trades on shit trades
Kinda depressed, but nothing I can do.

I shouldn't have doubted Pimple

Can you ever tell?

>Can't take advantage of the memes because european
One day....

Better hurry, apparently we're going to have a wall around everything soon.

Favorite song?

Stop trading man, for a while. At least until you have some idea of what you're doing. You're only going to lose money

You can sell AUPH on monday as long as you don't buy more first.

I think it is a good idea even for the experienced trader to occasionally go all cash and figure out what they are doing.

why would u post a pic of taylors arm pit hairs

He wants to fantasize about how hairy she'd be if he tied her up in his garage for a few weeks.

That was not me.

Any memes to look out for monday? Sorry if it was already discussed, I took the weekend off.

wait for pimple hell give us something on monday morning, right now hes off

pimple here,

AMRS - STEM - NXTD - AMDA - NEON

thank me later

Can I get another opinion on GIS?

Its at a 90 day low, and swings upward nicely on the year and 5 year charts. Volume is below average right now. They have a P/E of 23 and a div yield of 3.

your not pimple

I was looking at that too. Looks promising for long term gains niggas need cereal
8.556/10 would buy

Sell it for SLV.

That's a blue chip stock user. You put those things in your long-term portfolio. People will always eat cereal and snacks.

Whoever's been shilling $SWHC: yes, that's a fine stock. It's also a blue chip. So you know where that goes.

>LONG TERM PORTFOLIO NOT ROBINHOOD

I just use the bare bones version, no need for heavy research when I'm on my phone. Trade Architect had too much fluff for me. I use ToS when I'm in front of my PC, but my office job prevents me from firing it up on a regular basis.

>That was not me.
But you agreed.

SWHC was a meme here this summer, when there was a terrorist attack every week.
Dropped 5 dollars since then though

I just agreed it was easy to imagine, I don't really fantasize about Taylor, I just think she's pretty and I like her music so I save pictures of her that I like.

>I like her music
Why?
She's been possibly the most generic artist on the radio since she stopped pretending to be country.

I just like it. She's one of my favorite artists. I can't really defend why I like it, I just do. Her music just appeals to me in a way that most artists don't. Why don't you like her, user?