/drg/ Danganronpa General - Hot Days incoming edition

Last thread hit image limit Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/GHJ9Vb8F

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

Other urls found in this thread:

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-with-more-boys
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-with-more-girls
a.pomf.cat/vitckc.webm
exhentai.org/g/971954/ef0960fd96/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for HOPE

Second for IS GAY

Third for DESPAIR

I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into the pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to go commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono on by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling that one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ant in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and tries to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she likes it. And when she comes to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing at her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into the pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

>I will never have my own Warrior of Hope

You can Notice the Chaos Symbol in there.

Good day to you Akapo, didn't see you in last thread.

Nth for Mahiru

Hello! These are brand new polls featuring Student Council members! Please vote on them! I appreciate and love every vote!

Boys:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-with-more-boys
Girls:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-with-more-girls

Good day to you too. Haven't been posting, I'm watching an investiture debate

I want to brush Izuru's hair and wash Chiaki's blood from it!

What's the best part of the DR1 anime: the OP, the ED, or the Monokuma Ondo?

Good afternoon /drg/. How are you all doing today?
what did you wanna tell me yesterday?

Also, I guess while the thread is young, I may as well bite the bullet and say it...

As of this moment, I am clearing the board on unfinished requests.

Yes, I know, some of you were probably looking forward to some things, and I made a lot of promises I couldn't keep. I apologise profusely for any disappointment. But the fact is I bit off way more than I could chew. Like, a lot more. I did the same thing when I was on /hsg/, and it killled my confidence as a writer for a while.

Now, with the bad news out the way, I have some good news; I am taking new requests. But this time, for my own sanity, I will be limiting myself to one at a time, and hopefully producing some side content from my own inspiration alongside them. So, if you have a request, feel free to reply to this post with the details. Once I've collected a number, I'll make a strawpoll and let the thread vote on what they want to see me write next.

Again, I'm sorry for any disappointment this causes. Hopefully I can make it up to you all!

Thanks, Mitarai, bullying Saionji is a sacred duty.

I'm sad that there's almost no Monokuma at all in the anime.

Godamnit, internet is botching just now?

Afternoon, Pyrle! I'm doing pretty good, hope you are too!

I wouldn't worry about it too much, Filthmonger.
After all, you're doing it for free. It's appreciated that you even take requests.

Fluffy, romantic lead up to sex with whoever you choose
Preferably from the reader's perspective

I should be getting ready to go to work... but don't wanna...

I dunno, that Chiaki guy is probably gonna be pissed.

Don't be like Monaca. NEETism is boring and dull and won't get you anywhere. Grit your teeth, go to work and use the paycheck to further your dreams.

I wanted to insist on what I was telling you

I don't usually say, I told you... But I told you. Do what you can or what you want. You don't have the obligation to write anything after all, you are doing it for free

Monaca user pls, you gotta

I'm doing alright. I'm adding the last events before I close both polls! And i'm glad your doing good! Speaking of which...
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO VOTE ON THE POLLS! IT ENDS AT 5PMEST!

The ED

Monaca's dreams currently consist of sleeping and eating chips...

... guess I can buy better chips. Store-brand isn't doing it for me anymore. Store-brand anything is never as good as the labeled.

You can tell me whenever.

I'm NEET for 7 years and still not bored, what do

Wow, Akapo died in the final battle, shit is going down, i am not sure Juzo will win aginst the Juzoclone

I should've named someone after adrianoking instead.

Go, space vans aren't a thing yet. Work until they are

Remember: no fucks

RIP

I know, I should have listened. Not like anyone is going to pay me to do this. Well, except KomaedaLOVE, but I still feel guilty about taking their money.

Get a job.

Oh shit, man down.

It is important that you answer this truthfully: is Yukizome-sensei a Super High School Level Analyst?

Eh nope she just does her homework.

You shouldn't feel bad

Good to hear, can't wait until tomorrow!

I'd try to ease into a part time job, make some friends and have fun.

a.pomf.cat/vitckc.webm
Reposting this because it's the best

I sincerely doubt she is. Yet.

Too late.

>this pic

Things have gotten worse on the game i bought Akane back as a zombie, but Ouroboros (Final Boss) summoned several doppelgangers, creating a Tokoclone (Tokopost?) and 3 Filthymonger clones (Filthy?).

Real Tokopost is near death, Zombie Akapo just gave a Percy an assist in killing Percy (Percy?)

And to make matters worse, Filthy and Toko is also near death, Pryle and Juzo are the ones in the most stable condition.

>Four Filthmongers
Now no waifu is safe.

I can't make friends because I'm a weeb and there's not a single weeb around.

Stop posting lewd Mukuros!

Didn't you mention your level wasn't high enough and you expected to lose? You are resisting a lot

It's not like there's that much any way for some reason.

She would do it for her sister though, make no mistake.

Welp, guess it's time for... work... eh

Good luck!
Don't spit in any subs

Ill take a meatball sub with extra cheese, melted, with double dressings on all on the softest bread you have.

It has gotten worse, Tokopost just died,Pryle (my best unit) got cloned and is seriousely wounded and the king is about to die.

Zombie akapo and Real Filthymonger are acting as meatshields.

Everyone grinds like hell before facing the two final bosses, because they are OP in order to match player skill.

Ouroboros (final boss) is killing the main cast by droves, and Juzo is going to end being the only survivor.

I did not level grind or used cheap tactics, because it made the game more challenging, but the final boss is really fucking strong.

Stop it right there, this is not allowed to become a meme!

its all in the name of despair, if she didnt have as much love for her sister as she did she would never job this much.

I have a strange amount of pride when it comes to doing something I'm paid for, as long as you're not a cunt you'll get your sandwich quickly.

On what bread, and if you say flatbread I'm going to saw a kneecap off.

cya!

>Juzo survives
This is gonna end up being some sort of foreshadowing
You think you gonna make it?

... Why is she holding that knife upside down?

To cut through the bones of your carcass

flatbread it is.

Love love

Love love!

Because its a knife, It doesn't matter the position while in combat because you're going to use the point and the knife its too small for the sharp side to make relevance unless you're taking the blade out of the target's body.

Oh right, didn't noticed the sawed part of it, it is for parry.

Love love!

I thought rule one was never use a blade to block?

After what it could be described as a fucking bloodbath among clones and monsters.

Juzo the Fairy, along with some other unnamed creatures, every other named character just died just fucking died.

Love....... LOVE!!!

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Why would anybody like Mukuro??? She's flat and smells, I heard she goes weeks without showers sometimes!

then let me lick her clean.

Love love~!

Being flat is never a problem. Big or small we should like them all.

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

Juzo reminds me of Knuckles the Echidna
While Chisa makes me think of Amy Rose

then that makes Munkata fucking sonic.

And Munakata is Shadow.

Love.................love?

So Naegi is Sonic?

Something is a little iffy here...

Hey, like I said I would, I'm re-posting this from the last thread.
Translation for "Heart Connect", a Nanami/Hinata doujinshi, is done. Please let me know if I've messed anything up.

exhentai.org/g/971954/ef0960fd96/

Yes, but who's Eggman?

Love Love!

>Flat
>Smelly
>Implying either isn't a fetish for someone

Well, Naegi and Chisa did have a little hope-talk before the killing game started. Ship confirmed.

LOVE LOVE

I guarantee the smell isnt even something super bad like B.O. or bad breath like junko keeps implying.

Its probably cleaning oils and gunpowder.

STOP

How about you fucking make me you scumfuck dimebag snorting slut.

Love Love, bitch.

Mukuro doesn't wipe her butt so she smells

Junko?

Wanna play ?

Well i dont see how thats a problem seeing as girls dont poop unless they are named Peko.

Well who's got the master plan?

>people loved loved without me

h-have a late love love then.

What happened to Kuzuryuu user?

the love loving isnt over Chiaki-user.

Love Love never ends.

More like poopo poopoyama

Love Love!

DELETE THAT ONE

i want to hate-fuck ruruka!

Ruruka is really cute and she has a nice butt

Haha, about that...

Shh, it's okay Pryle.

Seconding.

her butt is flat as fuck, her titties are fine though.

I think she should be nicknamed sugar tits

Guess he got grabbed by yakuza huh?

Love love!!