How do you save money? Personally I don't spend money on frivolous things

How do you save money? Personally I don't spend money on frivolous things.

Veeky Forums Pass user since October 2016.

I lol'd.
This some mod trickery?

That was legitimately funny user but was this joke really worth $15? Now that's the real question. I guess it depends on the value you place on making others happy. You made me laugh and I hope that makes it all worth it.

I have had the same samsung cell phone for 11 years. I am now thinking of buying a smart phone. Seems everyone these days just leases from their carrier and maintains the latest phone. What do you guys use for carriers? I have tmobile right now and have a cheap grandfathered in plan, but it doesn't have data or anything.

I had been meaning to buy one anyone, and I spend many hours on Veeky Forums each day, and make over 100 posts per day, if I spend about 5 second each captcha before making a post, that means over 50 hours (I did the maths) saved each year. So if I had a job that would really make it worth it.

*buy one anyway

Clever but have you considered the many marketable skills gained by solving captchas?

When robots rebel and try to take over the world unless you're able to solve 50 in less than 2 minutes you'll probably end up being executed

I wonder how many dumb bastards spent 15 dollaridoos JUST to have a signature for half an hour.

Psychological trickery. I max my 401(k) and have automatic transfer on my investment accounts that trigger on payday, it fools me into thinking I'm poor when in reality I save over 40% of my income.

think of all the time you save by not solving captchas, or rather, failing at ones that are impossible to solve.

ive never actaully seen a pass user before

Please tell me you're joking, right mod?

Testing.
Do I have a signature?

My fucking sides, thanks OP

since4pass in options field

Oh so that's how you do it.
Now I can show off that I'm an oldfag.

Veeky Forums Pass user since January 2016.

I use Project Fi from Google. The base plan is $20/month for unlimited talk and text, and then $10 per GB after.

I have had it since July and really like it. I also got the Nexus 5X with it for $200, and found it to be a good phone for my uses.

I've actually been here since 08/07 so this fucking sucks, I hope that Hiro removes this feature, the whole point of Veeky Forums is that the posts are judged on their content as opposed to who was posting them.

>How do you save money? Personally I don't spend money on frivolous things.

>Veeky Forums Pass user since October 2016.

Motherfucker, i spat water on my laptop's screen.

Blaze it faggoties.

where does the date come from? some tracking data?

You buy a pass.
Each year you renew it.
The date is the date you first bought a pass.

Wow cool post

Seems cheap. Wonder if they have coverage here in the midwest. No cell plan atm just wifi

been here since 2005/8. if only i had this cool sig to show newfags how wise i am.

rollan

Veeky Forums Pass user since November 2014.

really

Veeky Forums Pass user since January 2014.

put in a saving account.

dont spend it on stupid shit.

kek

tar

Can I be a pass user too?