Hyundai completely ripped the Bentley logo and copied the design of the old Mercedes E class

Hyundai completely ripped the Bentley logo and copied the design of the old Mercedes E class.

Give one reason Hyundai isn't the most faggot car company right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

autonews.com/article/20160118/OEM03/301189953/genesis-brand-born-with-luxury-heritage
youtube.com/watch?v=TcLU4LGTPk8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Kia exists

I believe this also explains south Korean suicide rates

Because Smart still exists.

Fiat

Shit, but not sure if as bad as Hyundai.

Not as bad as Hyundai.

Arguably.

Because Ferrari likes to think they have any prestige left after enzo died and tries to be their own le sekret club

lol Ferrari still is the exotic brand everyone looks and should look up to.
They still make incredibly gorgeous and powerful cars.
You're just a daft faggot who's jealous. Nothing else.
Now go jerk to your shitty ferd or nissan or chebby or whatever you fancy.

t. civic driver

>exotics are above criticism because reasons

>They still make incredibly gorgeous and powerful cars.

Ferrari stopped making good looking cars about 10 years ago.

don't be jelly bra

That wasn't a criticism, that was just you being a jelly faggot.

I think you need to rethink your definition of "good looking."

It's been much longer than that.

>disliking something that happens to be expensive is automatically jealousy

Something that doesn't look like the design team is subtly aping Lamborghini...
...lol or GM. Nice rebadged Corvette, bro.

Case in point: wtf with those gaps between the headlights and the hood? It makes it look like someone put a hood from a different car on that car and called it a day.

>ferrari on fire maymay
Why am I even biting your shitty bait?

>implying GM didn't copy the original F12
You don't really need to copy designs when you have Pininfarina designing a car for you :)

They look far more similar than they should. Who copied who

Air pressure ducts.

>F12 Berlinetta
>launched in 2012

>Corvette C7
>launched in 2014

hand built mahfacka! lol but yes ferraries are not put together well. mismatched screws (and they use a LOT of screws) gaps here and there,not tightened all the way,etc but they are still great and DAT FLAT PLANE CRANK SOUND DOE! bitches love them

...and yet the Corvette looks better.

IDK, to each his own. To me, pre-2000 Ferraris look better than what they're making now.

sheeeit i ackchyually like the corvette better

Shame that they cant turn and has shit engine

One Cruze has been deposited into your account

>a legitimate problem spanning most of their models across many model years
>bait
I knew tripfags were retarded, but this is a whole new level of stupid.

KEK

>literally down to the glue used on the engine compartment heat isolation of the 458
>has been fixed not long after
>BWAAAAA, THEY ALL CATCH FIRE

>implying it's only 458s

>google "any car" on fire
>results show up
We can be here all day, bby.

>tfw like the FF

There has to be something wrong with me but these things look so formidable in the flesh.

>Give one reason Hyundai isn't the most faggot car company right now
It's an improvement over the stuff they used to churn out, which is more that can be said for plenty of manufacturers.

What does Ferrari have to do with Hyundai trying to be more than econoboxes?

Shoo shoo, Europoo. You have refugees to kowtow to.

>Give one reason Hyundai isn't the most faggot car company right now
My answer implying ferrari is the most faggot car company, not hyundai.

>he's still this mad

>ferrari is the most faggot car company
Worse than Chevrolet, even? You could've had cheap muscle sedans and utes if not for the kikery of Goyim Motors. The Firebird Trans Am could've been godly if not for GM strangling Pontiac to stop it from raping the Corvette.

Or Nissan. No new S-chassis, no updates to the 370Z, and the GT-R remains out of the price range of everyone in this thread. And the IDx was given the axe in favour of the Gripz crossover-thing.

>ITT:Mad britcuck

>underaged eurofag

Wait till it roasts all the present luxury brands.

>t. guy that definitely does not nor has ever even ridden in a ferrari

Goyim Motors almost didn't green light the Grand National (one of the greatest cars to come out of GM) because it destroyed the Corvette of it's day. Also fuck them for killing off Oldsmobile.

Sup busrider, having fun jerking off to initial d?

Actually, I have. A 430, a bunch of years ago.
Still don't get why that matters.

>being this much of a summerfag

Are you clinically retarded or something?

this knee grow is mad yo

The Koreans may be copying, but at least they're copying well. I'd buy a Genesis or K9 over an American car from that size category any day of the week. What does Detroit even offer? The Impala and the Taurus? Pppffffffff.

cower in fear tripfag

Just hold it a little bit closer, my weeb friend. Your pain will pass.

they copied almost all their tech from BMW

They have the same motive, but I would not call the Genesis logo a straight copy.

The asians have always made a good business of copying European car designs, specifically German, British, and Italian. This is no surprise, I mean, look at toyota and datsun in the 50's to 80's, then most Japanese cars since. They've largely evolved off a copied design tha is gradually made 'unique' by making it look more cartoonish and ungainly.

Kia and Hyundai were doing what the Chinese do now with cars: copy and make it cheaper and worse in every way.

But... same company?

sucks that japanese cars only got better as americans got worse, to the point that america now has to copy japan to stay alive.

however, consider japan's relationship with germany before you simply write them off as imitators. and you know, italy was there too. it makes sense that these three nations have produced the greatest automobiles

but hyundai has been nothing but cheap honda clones since the 80s

>Albert Biermann, head of BMW's M performance division, to oversee tuning and performance cars for Genesis,
>Manfred Fitzgerald, director of brand and design at Lamborghini, to be the Genesis brand chief.
>Peter Schreyer (formerly Audi) as lead designer for Genesis
>Luc Donckerwolke, formerly of Bentley(not sure what this guy does)

autonews.com/article/20160118/OEM03/301189953/genesis-brand-born-with-luxury-heritage

Hyundai is seriously taking a huge step forward.

>RIP Mercedes, Audi, BMW and Lexus.

Yes because ferrari's are great dd's and they never have issues or start on fire right.

Difference is most cars catch fire later in life due to neglect. Ferrari's just combust because they are shit

>this is what koreans actually believe
almost as deluded as england fans.

>Toyota ripped off Mercedes reeeeeeeeee

CT6

#BasicBitch

No one is disputing the fact that a Ferrari is a car.
You could get something much better for the same money.

Ferrari is a car for the person with no imagination
The kind of person that doesn't enjoy owning a car, but owning a piece of exclusivity.

>generalising
Yeah, because it's literally impossible to have a Ferrari and enjoy driving the car, being a car enthusiast.
That's why they're generally criticised by being literal pigs on the handling department and having no power.

But they aren't, are they? They're generally regarded as perfect driving machines by everyone who reviews cars as a profession and many many people who dedicate their lives to driving fast.

Yes, they're exclusive. But that doesn't render them useless beyond being "exclusive."

If I had to guess, I'd say you're probably one of those guys who'd buy a piece of shit japanese box and rice the shit out of it because you would then be a "true auto enthusiast."
But nah, in reality you'd just be a guy with money and really bad taste in cars.

>believing the perfect driving machine meme
I bet you think Skyrim is a great game too because game reviewers all say so

>feel like garbage to drive
>if you drive them they break
>if you don't drive them they break
A 911 Turbo is faster at a fraction of the price, more reliable, more practical, more comfortable, and you can daily drive it with no issues

>feel like garbage to drive
Like you'd know, uh? Stop being a smug little hipster bitch.
We all know it's cool to hate on universally acclaimed things, but that's when you're 12.

Interesting you're talking about 911s... I actually love 911s, and my dream car would be a 911 SC. But it's not like they are without faults.

I wasn't the guy posting the Ferraris on fire meme

But I still stand by what I said and maintain that Ferraris in general suck to drive

youtube.com/watch?v=TcLU4LGTPk8

It's a rich man's car, a car for someone so wealthy a $500 tire fix at the dealer doesn't mean anything, or the $500 depreciation from driving it 40 miles doesn't mean anything, or the insurance at $500/mo (going from pleasure to commuter) doesn't mean anything.

And all the car attracts is other dudes. But that's OK, because you're gay, right?

>jalopnik
>>But that's OK, because you're gay, right?
Are you being ironic on purpose?

The epitome of 'bad taste' is driving an aggressively styled car, painted a vibrant colour, with an antisocially loud exhaust.
aka every supercar ever
They're factory rice mobiles for middle age men with too much money.

If you're the kind of person that looks up power figures, 0-60 times, lap times or any other kind of shit for these faggot mobiles then you're faggot too.

>launched in 2014 = designed in 2014
You don't understand how production wirks, so you? You have to change a shit ton of parts in order to design a vehicle differently.
You can't just swap body panels and have a different car

The grand national was an appearance package. Pretty sure they didn't have to green light black paint

It's owned by a dealership owner

Lamborghini > Ferrari

>yuropeasant this triggered

kek

all day everyday

>>Luc Donckerwolke, formerly of Bentley(not sure what this guy does)
He was a big designer in the VW Group before getting hired by Genesis. The Flying Spur is his

And the Diablo, Murcielago and Gallardo