Have you guys saw or heared about the ford focus rs this car is awsome in my opinion i mean the bodywrok on the picture...

have you guys saw or heared about the ford focus rs this car is awsome in my opinion i mean the bodywrok on the picture is standard (not tuned) so thats awsome it looks like its tuned but as i told you its not and with a top speed of 266km\h this car is a beast in my opinion what do you guys think of this car

too slow for midnight club

i dont care what fancy driveshaft electronic bullshit you got

a FWD that's been made AWD still shows FWD lineage

just another generic modern car

It looks like the blue bastard lovechild of an A45 AMG and the Evo. Overpriced in comparison to the WRX STi which it was supposed to be a competitor to, as the FoST is to the WRX. Undoubtedly fun to fling around the back streets but it wouldn't be anything revolutionary; Ecoboost is just a fancy Ford term for factory turbo and AWD and turbo have been paired since the late 80s a la Group B Quattro S1.

For the same money I could get a used Evo and dump the difference in sick mods, or a STi, or the infinitely superior Cossie which didn't need Ken Block shilling it to sell.

but would you drive this car?

Wrx is garbage and its engine never won the lemans

>its engine never won the lemans
Do you buy cars based off lap times and titles won, user?

>that utter lack of punctuation and capitalization

I actually test drove one last night, I wasn't that impressed and I daily a 2016 Sonic LS. Sure, it was fun to floor it on a back road straightaway, but the interior is nothing to write home about.

The extra gauge cluster on the dash is useless since it's electronically controlled. The one I drove didn't have a touchscreen (not a deal breaker for me). The seats are definitely comfortable.

I don't see a reason to pay $5000 more for this over a Fiesta ST. Sure you get more space, but if you're buying a family car why are you looking at the ST anyway?

First and second gear yank you around pretty well, and since I don't like riding the clutch I feel like I have to treat the pedal like it's made of glass.

I know I'm just a poor, assmad GM fangirl, but the test drive actually made me appreciate how much I got with the Sonic more. For $10,000 more I can't see enough of a difference.

Focus RS, not ST. The RS starts at $35,900. And this time it comes AWD unlike the previous Focus RS.

And they retuned the ecoboost to produce more power too.

So why are the 5 doors popular and not the 3 doors?
Is it because the 5 doors are more practical or is there something else that makes it good

I'm guessing it's catering to the budget market. Insurance is lower if you have more doors, I think.

the current focus is only available with 5 door or wagon, they never made a 3 door, wasn't profitable

This thread brought to you by Ford™

it has drift button 2 is very cool

The Focus has the 4 banger, user. Not the 6 banger in the GT.

>I know literally nothing about automotive mechanical engineering

Your car is slow. Get over it

well in the Netherlands you pay fucking 50.000 euro's for this car i mean the bodywork is cool i dont know if handeling this car is chill but i would not pay 50.000 euro's for this