MOON

I wish there was more to do in Quarry Junction
I like quarries

Why is Joshua so great

WELL BUTTER MY BUTT AND CALL ME A BISCUIT

WHY CAN'T YOU
youtube.com/watch?v=1KXpMs7zsBg
DO IT RIGHT

Would you like to see more intelligent deathclaws? If yes in which part of the US? (Dont post goris or scally stuff pls)

>// THREAD POLL //
strawpoll.me/11141034

>Would you like to see more intelligent deathclaws? If yes in which part of the US?
Yes, considering I loved the intelligent deathclaws in FO2. I know most, Avellone included, hates them. I thought they were a really neat idea, and it made sense too. I wouldn't mind them reappearing, although I'd rather it be west coast since that's where the tests were being held and east coast sucks.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Dead Money for me, but OWB is so fucking close. I love them both a lot.

I'd like to see them make a return. As for where, probably somewhere near the west coast or midwest since we don't really know where Goris went, but I believe it's hinted that Xarn escaped eastward after the assault on Navarro.

>based goris riding the car
I would have loved to see a 3D model of him

No, because they went canonically extinct for a reason.

>they went canonically extinct for a reason.
And what would that reason be, Mr. Avellone?

Since Nuka Break is pseudo canon, and Goris showed up, at least one is alive.

>Dead Money
I love it for the atmosphere, setting and characters
>Honest Hearts
I love it for the scenery and Joshua Graham
>OWB
I love it for the gear, loot, and most of the characters. Pretty interesting testing facilities, but I do think the landscape is a tad boring.
>Lonesome Road
I've never rightly finished it, so I can't comment.

Tough call.

>he actually watched Nuka Break
Cancer.

Dead Money best.
Glad to see general good taste like ghost people

Eh, it's pretty enjoyable. And Red Star was even better.

>not getting by on basically the only worthwhile non-game Fallout content because Bethesda are horrible jews who won't let anyone make a comic or movie
YOU are the cancer

Sure.

Out of all the Fallout fan films I've seen, Nuka Break is the Uwe Boll of them

What ones would you recommend then?

I'm not your personal movie buff, find your own.

>be mercenary
>contracted to guard pic related
>mfw she hasn't studied at an accredited institution
>mfw she hasn't paid me yet
>mfw

So none?
If you can't show there's anything better, then you can fuck off with your shit opinions.

>muh secret totally good fallout movies of such high quality that i call myself a movie buff
lemayo

>Jericho was born in 2212. He was once a dangerous raider out in the Capital Wasteland, who killed and stole for measly amounts of caps and loot. After fighting with the raiders for many years, and becoming a crack shot with a rifle, Jericho settled down in Megaton to enjoy his twilight years. But he didn't lose his raider ways. The smarmy, rude Jericho helps protect the town, but still gets drunk and curses at passersby. He's thought about getting back out into the wastes to fight again, but not without some caps for "equipment." Jericho occasionally does some odd jobs for Colin Moriarty.

This is an actual background entry in Nukapedia. Jesus Christ, it sounds like one of those madeup characters for RP purposes you see on /fog/.

One day I got the itch to write a New Vegas movie screenplay. I'm against movies being "faithful" adaptions of their original sources, generally they are a bore fest.

Would you be interested in reading whatever I happened to post here? In PDF format, of course.

>I'm against movies being "faithful" adaptions of their original sources, generally they are a bore fest.

Apparently it's part of the official game guide. Todd hired illiterate niggers to write it, it seems.

It's true, though.

By "faithful" I mean "literal translation from book to film".

Look at Pokémon: The Origins. I was hyped for that movie the other day. Turned out to be a bore fest, because it was literally Pokémon Red & Blue, but in movie format.

Even the characters repeated the exact same fucking lines from the videogame. Sure there was some new content here and there, but it was too predictable.

If I saw a NV movie and an NCR trooper said "patrolling the Mojave makes you wish for a nuclear winter", I would go apeshit.

It's not about literacy, but how fucking dumb it sounds. And it sounds that way because FO3's companions were totally devoid of character.

>hurr durr I was a raider
>hurr durr I kill and steal if you pay me

Man I know actual illiterate retards who could write better than that.

>pseudo canon
Isn't it fanfic? I only watched about a minute because the comedy wasn't landing but it seemed pretty apparent to me that it was fanmade

It was fan-made, but signed off on by I believe Avellone and Sawyer.

Avellone and Cain showed up in the final episodes of Season 2.

sup ricky

Fallout: Red Star
youtube.com/watch?v=HPs5nQ5d584

Howdy NCR, my name is Ken Smith.

I'm a 25 year old Shi 美国 爱慕者 (Cowboy fan for you Communists), and I spend my days drinking Sunset Sarsaparilla and Nuka-Cola and listening to superior American Music (Big Iron, Lonestar, Johnny Guitar, In The Shadow of The Valley)

I train with my .357 Revolver every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both the NCR and the New Vegas accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about NCR history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%

When I get my NCR citizenship, I am moving to New Vegas to attend a prestigious King's School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a lynch-pin for a faction vying for the Mojave Wasteland.

I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to New Vegas, so I can fit in easier. I tip my cowboy hat to the Veteran Rangers and Troopers and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in the Mojave Wasteland

>listening to superior American Music
>Johnny Guitar

this. it should be BIG IRON
BIG IROOONNNNN

I always go to her for my rads and addict removal

>Fite me irl kid

>tfw "ghouls don't need to eat or drink water"

Kind of wishing there was a mod to be a Mojave doctor, go from town to town solving problems with guns, doctor's bags and whiskey.

Just found out about this thread, I didn't know we were back

Welcome home user.
No waifus. Not even purple haired ghoul waifus. Remember that?

Just like the good ol' days before 9/11

>you'll never be a ncr soldier with your bros

>reading Randall Clark's entries

>a platoon
>5 people
wew lad

Complain to the author on Deviantart

>February 14th
>They ate them.

>Didn't go through with it
>maybe two bottles next year

but how do you get comfy with your bros with women around?

you don't

Damn, thougt nobody would like to listen to my ideas well:
>It would take place in Minneapolis and itd sorroudings
>The Firestarter (aka you) goes there to enable another trading route to Alaska
>Since Minneapolis was nuked thrice people from the vaults (63 a vault for engineers, 45 a vault for workers and businessmen and 58 a normal vault) used their GECKs to make Minnea (just Minnea because of Indianapolis) a metropolis
>Midwestern BoS comes in and wants to take the city, its technology and the knowledge of V63
>The Yukonians also appear (or not they should appear first on Seattle, but that's another DLC) an empire based on Victorian era England with kings and stuff, they would also want Minnea for obvious reasons
And that's it for now, would you like if I continue?

I know it is shit, it was even shittier before. But I did it in 20 minutes, so don't bully. pls

mediafire.com/?ezzusff27cw50un

Nice, 10/10 for effort and content.

Sounds fucking ace, get on it user.

Those last two panels are gold

>November 11th
>They raped the series.

GUYS

FALLOUT 4

LMAO

lmao our general gets moar posts fuck fog :)

veronica's panties.......i bet they smell

falliut 2 was such an emotional rollercast of a game!

i laughed and cried but mostly cried because it was just so sad ;-;

For what purpose?

Shit, this is great. Don't know how I've never seen this before.

>Whoa This isn't what I signed up for
>trying to protect a fucking savage
Did the courier have a seizure here?

Shitposting. Just ignore it.

>green HUD

Sure. I was actually planing to have the midwestern BoS in a side quest like how they were in New Vegas.

Because there's a criminal lack of Fallout fanart and content and the frequency of it being posted is also significantly lacking.

Fanart in general? Dude, after F4 the internet is fucking swimming in it.

Unless you mean exclusively NV/1-2...

Can you stop posting this?
It's trash, despite how much you want to fuck the ape.

THE CHOSEN ONE IS A NIGGER

Oh. Holy shit. Good work then, user. I like it a lot.

>Unless you mean exclusively NV/1-2...
I should have specified that, but assuming the nature of this general, once could have assumed much.

There's a lot of Dead Money fanart, probably has the largest amount out of anything NV related.

youtube.com/watch?v=QESfqzXXE6g

Top notch work, user.
Anything else you've done?
I'm sure we'd enjoy it.

I want to molest that redhead.

Why is it drawn as a figure?

Stop that, every time someone says that I imagine some greased up fag shaking a buttered up ass at me saying that. And it's disgusting.

Probably because DM is the most liked DLC. I mean, it's my favorite too.
We do need more fanart, though. Especially more 1&2 stuff.

Don't know.

It's weird to see him without the colla- sorry, "necktie"

Oh shit, I remember seeing this early in /cfog/. Didn't know it was new OC. Keep up the good work, user.

This is good too, keep being you.