Why the fuck would anyone buy a sub-1000cc street bike? You buy a bike to go fucking fast...

Why the fuck would anyone buy a sub-1000cc street bike? You buy a bike to go fucking fast, 600cc bikes are for fucking posers.

Other urls found in this thread:

marineturbine.com/motorcycles/
youtube.com/watch?v=2oxF3OHLSo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is commuter bike, for $800, Alex?

Because some people don't wanna kill themselves the first time on a bike

(you)

i dont wanna kill myself the 5000th time on a bike either.

Unless you were riding since 6 years of age and have access to a race track you wont be able to use all the power of a sub 200 kilo 170+HP sport bike so anybody who buys one of those just does so to feed their ego.

This. Years of practice. You start with dirt bikes young and grow into them.

Also why buy a Honda.

I passed my test 7 months ago and can handle my Fireblade just fine, not everyone is a gaping pussy hole like you.

Fuck off Rin

>999cc

Says someones who's clearly never been on a 675, or 636

You buy a bike to have fun

>Why the fuck would anyone buy FWD
>Why the fuck would anyone buy a car sub 400 HP?
>Why would anyone ever buy a TV that isn't 4k?
>Why would anyone ever buy a dildo that isnt battery powered?

I can go all day, like you with that aforementioned dildo.

Not everyone is as great as you, end of thread.

600s are nearly as fast as 1000s, but easier to ride, better on gas and cheaper

>600s are nearly as fast as 1000s
t. busrider

> OP drives a corolla and has never rode a bike without training wheels

4 cylinder 600 cc accelerates how fast? As fast as the fastest sports cars. Go ride a liter bike for the first time and kill yourself please

bro a 600cc is tame as fuck, you should go ride a 1000cc bike and kill yourself big man.

Have you actually ridden a 4 cylinder bike before?

see

> fire blade
Ahh, butt hurt because slower than a zx6

I KNOW RIGHT.

I can't wait to get rid of my CB600. I fucking cry every time I can only get to 60mph in 4 seconds.

id still flog you through the touge on my 400 uleh

>zx6
CBR1000RR is the fastest bike on the planet pal, I'd like to see you try and tame one without flipping it.

Fastest bike in what aspect? Because I'm fairly sure it isn't faster than a Yamaha M1 in any aspect.

>not wanting full 110-125V AC powering your dildo
you should step up my man

>m1
Turbobusa or bust, busrider

Reminder a 600 is 0.2s slower to 60mph than a supercharged 1000.

Only thing that makes a 1000 any quicker than that is traction control and anti-wheelie.

Reminder that a kx500 is faster than a litre peter or a 600 off the line and through the corners

>handle

You dont NEED those 1000 ccm, they are entirely pointless because you accelerate like a grandma in a minivan and cant corner anyways.

no shit it had better be its lighter.

Because I've never needed more power than a 600cc can offer. On or off the track. A lightweight 600cc is so much easier to handle and still just as much fun. On top of that they're cheaper to buy, cheaper to maintain and use less fuel.

>CBR1000RR is the fastest bike on the planet pal,
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?
marineturbine.com/motorcycles/

My 750 is great for around town and to work. More than fast enough on highway. Considering buying a cbr1krr as well. Between that, an r1 or duc 1098 street fighter. Oh or fz/mt 09

If that's the gixxer 750z that's all the sportbike you'll need. Instead of the 1krr, get a supermoto or adventure baiku.

12 months of insurance on a liter bike, even with my spotless record, is like $3600 bucks vs $1700 for my 600

youtube.com/watch?v=2oxF3OHLSo0

To learn how to ride

Which bike? That sounds like a CURRENT YEAR bike that's not japanese.

Unless you like in Ontario or some retarded bike hating country.

>he doesn't have a turbo busa
It's like you're actually a fucking faggot desu senpai

BC. Insurance brackets are 0-400, 401-750, 750-1xxx

Doesn't matter what kind of bike you have, the only thing they look at is CC's so you have people with africa twins paying sportbike rates, and people with cbr250's paying scooter rates. It's all fucked and they keep raising premiums every year because of mismanagement and the government treating them as a cash cow

i pay 250 a year for my 650, what the fuck bro

Wish we had independent insurance companies

2 strokes over 250CC.
LITERALLY
W
H
Y

goddamn, imagine getting a 1299 panigale. Fucking pointless over any of the other liter bikes.

I bet your 1000cc is really a 980

Aside from busas for long distance touring

$850 nzd (+1000 excess) for 1 year full comp on a hayabusa

I'm so much enjoying my 660 SMC, laughing at HDs and smoking "streets bikes" which cant turn in normal roads.

post your chicken strips slow-fagget

maximum baitu

On a side note, get a MT09. I test rode a CBR1k, 2015 Z1000 and a GSXR750 (I owned a 2012 ZX6R for 2 years).

4 cyclinder bikes are pointless for roads, unless you track em. 3 cyclinders are great and have the power that u need

I am about to buy another bike, got 19k to play around with and will probably get another MT09.

I enjoyed the CBR1000RR desu, but it was so boring and predictable, that powerband. The MT scared the shit out of me, I bought one brand new, and it still does

me too

I'd kind of doubt that 2bh. It's hard to launch these bikes fast because there's no weight on the front to keep from wheelieing.

To clarify: By "these bikes" I just mean anything with a dirt bike chassis. I don't have any experience with the KX specifically.

>inlines
>when Vs exist

T. Someone who has clearly never ridden any motorcycle before, 1000cc or otherwise.