There are used Cadillac ELRs for sale, for under 30k, and even 2016 used for a little under 40

There are used Cadillac ELRs for sale, for under 30k, and even 2016 used for a little under 40

Give me one reason why I shouldn't
>Really nice looking irl
>Coupe
>Electric
>Few made, so will appreciate very well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNzXze5Yza8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't forget the comfy interior

my only gripe is that it looks like a chevy volt coupe with a cts facsia
go for it

looks like a hotwheels

CUE

There's a reason they depreciate so much. Buy one and find out....

Omg that's a Vauxhall rim design being sold on your "prestige" car. Hahaha

it's a great upscale alternative to a new volt, but don't expect them to appreciate considering how much they've depreciated in such a short span of time, they sold like ass due to the massive price tag

i'd DD the shit out of one if i was in the market though, since the volt's basically unkillable in terms of drivetrain

>depreciated
>no they'll appreciate well
wat

the interior really is comfy but the visibility is extremely bad, hence all the blind spot monitoring and reverse camera business

>Is basically a Chebby Volt with a comfy looking fake leather and plastic coated interior
>The Volt is Chebby's laughable attempt at making a Prius
>You'd be better off buying a Prius if you want fuel efficiency
>You'd be better off buying an actual luxury car if you want luxury

dude omg lmao omg xddd

Kill yourself.

>The Volt is Chebby's laughable attempt at making a Prius
what? no, it shits on the prius in a number of aspects, especially since the prius is a parallel instead of serial hybrid
if you dont drive more than 20 miles a day your gas costs are ZERO, or very close to it. the elr and modern cadillac in general has very nice interiors. not up to par with mercedes but certainly good

u b in salty af rn

The Volt is actually a good car though

>lost 30% of value in less than a year
>going to appreciate
Hahahaha

for 30k just buy a new Volt you idiot. These electric shitboxes will not appreciate at all.

The only kind of cars worth speculating on are limited run cars like the NSX or the GT. Even then it's more trouble than it's worth really, compared to other things you could speculate on. Gotta keep the things in good storage, make sure to run them just enough to keep the engine seals in good condition but not enough to put on any miles and then selling the things, I bet you get 200 lookie-loos wasting your time for ever serious buyer.

>limited run cars like the NSX

Isn't the new NSX Honda's current staple Halo car? as in they are going to keep it around for at least a decade like the last one.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNzXze5Yza8

Do you have a crew cut and a pair of khaki shorts? Do you like pale blue ties and grey suits? Do you like working late to avoid the other problems in your life?

Isn't this just a Chevy Volt with a bodykit?

He means the actually good old NSX, not the new hybrid abomination.

>electric
>appreciate

>baby 918 Spyder for a tenth of the price
>abomination

I bet you think the old NSX was supposed to be a light weight driver's car with no luxuries

one of th most ill thought out commercials i have ever seen

No argument from me on that

top bantz

>used for a little under 40

Wait for the Model 3, OP.

Just make sure you're the one driving it.

Because its a rebaged chevy volt.

It looks very nice

they ren;t going to be available to anyone off the wait list for like three years

Just get a volt mang. I was looking into ELRs too but a loaded volt with the same mileage can be had for half that price certified pre-owned. Also don't listen to these anons claiming they depreciated because they were bad. They depreciated because it was an untested market will lots of misinformation about them (most people think mine has a max range of 30 miles when it's actually around 350). They're reliable as fuck.

>that little french phrase at the end
top quality commercial

Why does it look so uncanny