My dad is deciding between a Rolls Royce Wraith vs Bentley Continental S vs Mercedes S63

My dad is deciding between a Rolls Royce Wraith vs Bentley Continental S vs Mercedes S63.

I personally think the Mercedes S63. We test drove it and it drove insane, better than any other car I've driven. It's also so elegant and noticeable while still having a sense of subtleness and practicality to it.

Thoughts?

tell your daddy dom bull to buy ~150 miatas instead btw george bush is covering up the mass incarceration of americans in fema camps

Big money salvia out
(_(_):::::::::::::::::::D~~~~~

tnx for sharing

Encourage him to buy a Camry so you don't get cucked out of a good inheritance.

Is he new money? Definitely don't let him pass up the opportunity to create generational wealth by buying cars that lose 90% of their value in half a decade.

Lol sorry didnt mean to make it sounds so bloggy

Out of the 3 which would you choose?

Who did ur dad rip off to get all that $$.

Wraith. Get that in black edition.

Seconding this. Was just behind one last week and its sexy as fuck

The Benz is the only safe choice here.

Traditionally, a Rolls Royce or Bentley is driven by the chauffeur. The owner sits in the back. The Wraith and Continental S have presence but they look disproportionate; the front end is still suited to the monstrous luxury barges regardless of the rest of the body.

none. tell him to shut the fuck up and buy a used ls430.

shut the fuck up and buy a civic

>Definitely don't let him pass up the opportunity to create generational wealth by buying cars that lose 90% of their value in half a decade.

Agreed, you can buy a 2006 Bently Continental for about 50k used.

i cant believe somebody would cross shop a rr wraith and a s63. If anything at that point you get both and use the s63 on lease as a commuter

Could you ask him to buy me a real house instead ?

>mfw 40+ years old and living in 1 br apt.

kinda makes you think OP is full of shit

you an buy two s63s for the price of a wraith

>poorfags in charge of enjoying one's self

Looks about right.

y'know, i don't care if this thread is bait or not because i can't stop thinking about this:

>fuckyuge benz logo on every one of their newer vehicles

what the fuck? could anything be more counter to the subtle yet refined luxury that MB used to be synonymous with? could anything scream "new money" any louder? do people not realize that it's the automotive equivalent of wearing a ralph lauren polo with the massive logo on it?

2013 Rolls Royce Wraith vs nicely specd 2016 S63 won't be too much of a difference.

People do realize that, and that's exactly why they like it. No one gives a whistling dolphins ass about subtlety anymore, have you not seen how garish every new car is nowadays?

I have those same tires on my Mazda Protege

I think their luxury cars still have the regular grille and hood ornament option, but anything they want to be "sport" or modern looking will have the fugly logo in the grille.

source: I watched a youtube video of the differences between the 2014 E class sport and luxury models. I don't know much about Mercedes though

>muh rose tinted glasses
The badge has always been big you retard. It used to literally stick up from the hood and the one on the deck lid has always been oversized.

>rich people have no taste!
spare us please poorfag

If your dad still have hair, get S63
If he is bald, get Wraith
If mom drives more, get Bentley