Why do sone people pretend to feel sorry for edgy native indian guys ?

Why do sone people pretend to feel sorry for edgy native indian guys ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1491:_New_Revelations_of_the_Americas_Before_Columbus
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ysa5OBhXz-Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M18HxXve3CM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R31SXuFeX0A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>/pol/

Little Hawk of the Lakota Brule tribe. 1907. Photograph by Edward S. Curtis.

What edgy Indian guys?

Are they made of straw?

>that skull shape

Didn't know they had Zika virus back then

What is edgy about them? Are you using a word that's fashionable in Veeky Forums without actually thinking what it means? Next you're going to ask "Were native indians just autistic spook memes?"

Not him, but they're edgy for combining white guilt with completely whitewashing of Indian crimes. Hell, the average person legitimately believes that the natives dindu nuffin and they were just peaceful foragers synchronized with nature. If you said something like that to a white man living in the early 1900s in the west he would smack you across the face because people still remembered the atrocities committed by the natives.

So does the injun in this picture want immigrant whites to leave the traditional Lakota Brule tribal lands or what?
Surely he's not suggesting all of North America belongs to """""native americans""""" seeing as how they weren't a homogeneous people, have a unified nation state or anything

The man depicted in the picture has been dead for many years.

I meant in the context of the meme obviously, the man in the picture never made that statement to begin with

Ok how is that edgy? Seems more like a case of whitewashing rather than being edgy. Plus those white men had members who were guilty of crimes that were just as bad as any native atrocity.

Always hated this meme about immigration. Someone needs to make one for the UK where the Saxons are saying this to the Normans.

People have no idea of the history of tribes like the Comanche and Apache whose methods of torture rival ISIS. Groups like this absolutely deserved being wiped off the planet.

i'm sure native muricans dindu nuffin. They wuz peace loving hunters and gatherers. Until white devils came and took their land.

Those tribes are still around actually.

Canadians, except for quebecers, hate them though. Especially in the primaries.

Immigrants =/ Conquerrors

Lib tards can't find the different between these two words .

Hinmatóowyalahtq̓it (Thunder Rolling Down the Mountain), chief of the Wallowa of the Nez Perce Tribe. Also known as Chief Joseph. 1903. Photograph by Edward S. Curtis.

Resisted the US government's demand to relocate from Oregon to a reservation in Idaho after gold was discovered on Nez Perce land. In 1877, Army General Oliver Howard gave the Wallowa a 30-day ultimatum. Days later, several young men raided and killed four white men to avenge the deaths of their fathers. Thus began the Nez Perce War. General Howard and his allies pursued the Nez Perce men, women, and children all the way to the Canadian border, 1000 miles in 3 months, before Chief Joseph's surrender. The Nez Perce were taken to Kansas, and then Oklahoma, where they stayed for 8 years. In 1885 they were permitted to go to the reservation in Idaho, with the exception of Chief Joseph and some others, who were taken to the Colville Reservation in Washington. He died in 1904, aged 64.

>If the white man wants to live in peace with the Indian he can live in peace. There need be no trouble. Treat all men alike. Give them the same laws. Give them all an even chance to live and grow.
>I only ask of the Government to be treated as all other men are treated. If I cannot go to my own home, let me have a home in a country where my people will not die so fast.
Petition to Washington, D.C., 1879

This, people forget that historically it was the Injuns that started hostilities

Every single hostile move? I find that hard to believe since there were many different tribes each with a different relationship with the settlers.

I'm not going to defend how Native American Indian tribes have been treated over the years - even to today - but the whole concept of the hippie, land-loving Indian is all anyone wants to remember them fore.

People don't realize that they were easily as brutal as the Europeans. The Europeans wouldn't siege a fort and gang rape the women all night long at the front door.

That wasn't all tribes, but let's be realistic about humanity as a whole - we ALL suck. None of us are worth two shits.

Cool! When will the Navajo go away from Hopi lands?

Well no, but the first large scale recorded one was committed by them (Roanoke)

When will Europe be returned to Finns?

If you completely ignore the Spanish, sure

This is a picture of a man who was sent as a young boy to live at a residential school. Students at these schools were completely isolated from their own culture, customs, and language, and forced to assimilate to White American culture and take Christian names. The man in this picture seems "successfully integrated", adopting the customs and clothes of the white man, but you can see the pain and sadness in his eyes. What has been lost, will never return....

If all the "traditional tribal lands" were off limits there wouldn't be a square mile left for whites in all America.

The guy in OP's pic is clearly North American, I thought we were talking about them?

I think he meant in what is now US.

>forced to assimilate to White American culture and take Christian names

The way it should be. Honestly you should take a trip to northern Nebraska / South Dakota to see what the Injun """culture""" is about, nothing but gang warfare, alcoholism and welfare leeching. I'm all for forcibly assimilating them into whitedom.

Yeah because that worked so well for the black community.

Vegans out!

Yeah I'm extremely jealous over them living in trailer parks and having Somalia tier infant mortality rates. They are honestly pure trash as an ethnicity, just human garbage. Assimilating them is the only humane way.

Even Detroit is a safer place than the Pine Ridge reservation, think about that.

This made me laugh

Knowing about the treatment of the Indians, this
Eerily reminds me of the Germanisation of
My own people. Thank you for shining light on it
And showing the truth behind the oppression.
Let this never be forgotten.

wtf thats Atatürk

These posts fit together perfectly desu
>when you see it

Kiss your sister

>this land is ours because we take from it

Fucking Indian logic

>we took this land from Wakahaka tribe, this means this land is rightfully ours
>then the whites took the land from us, this means the land is still rightfully ours

Injuns can go fuck themselves

Yes, time to go home John Smith. Take Jamal too, but leave your white qt's with us.

They can find a difference between them and gentrifiers, though.

I don't understand the what pro-immigration people are trying to say with these images.
>Immigration fucked up the natives therefore immigration today is good?
How does that even make sense as an argument?

No, it's more like

>white people are filthy illegals so they are now obliged to take in other filthy illegals from all around the planet to atone for their hereditary transgressions

It's pretty hilarious that the SJWs pretend to be progressive but at the same time believe in fucking original sin and atoning for the crimes of your fathers.

Personally I feel mildly sorry for them because I have like 60℅ quechua blood and I think they got a raw deal, but on the other hand they (or at least the plains indians, east coast is OK) were savages compared to the glorious Inca empire.

Pic related, mfw some libtard insinuates that all native civilizations were equal.

No, just no! Cultures are not all the same you relativist plebs.

>liberals
>logic
They play on emotions and badly.
You should realise that native tribes that Anglos meet were mad max style remains of wiped out(97%) by European diseases population.
Early Anglos colonies were literally founded on native abadoned settelments.
The survivors couldn't upkeep their former agriculture or social system and reverse to hunter gathering.
If you read 1491 you should see that it wasn't true and there were even earlier hostile contacts.

>if you read 1491

What is this 1491 thing? I keep reading about it on Veeky Forums

>be like six
>have to study my ancestors as part of a school project
>Dad brings up that I'm some absurdly small fraction Erie tribe so I should research that
>Learn the Iroquois burnt their civilization into the ground for not wanting to join their confederation
>All the remaining Erie were kept as slaves
>White guilt forever erased

>using a people destroyed by ethnic displacement as an example of why we should tolerate ethnic displacement

Why do progressives think this is an argument that works in their favour?

Pretty sure a couple tribes fought for the Confederacy too out of a combo fuck-the-gubmint/I-want-slaves

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1491:_New_Revelations_of_the_Americas_Before_Columbus

Its well written and interesting read. Its also full of new stuff and seriously will change your look at some things. Its also legit not some ancient aliens stuff.

one side of my family is all full blooded & half blooded native americans (not blood relation to me - no benefits for me :( ) and a few are very jaded & hate white people (even though they dont live on a reservation & have never really personally felt oppression).

But that's just a few people, rest of my family members don't go around acting victimized all the time and calling for whiteys to leave.

I can only imagine how apocalyptic the whole situation must have been.

Rightist do the same. They have this pan-amerindian view as though they were all one people.

Both the Comanche (and the Apache, but the Comanche were better at it) and the white settlers did seriously fucked up things. Texans during the early 1800s openly called for complete eradication of the natives and treated them basically like rats. The feds were corrupt & majority of the politicians never even stepped into native land so never knew what it was really like.

The Comanche were brutal as FUCK. They did shit that no other tribe would stomach doing. They scared the shit out of the Spaniards and fucked them up a ton, and they did the same for the white settlers for the longest time until the army finally stopped being dumbasses and figured out that trying to fight a Comanche warrior on foot is suicide. The Comanche could travel across Comancharia (Colorado, panhandle of Texas, Western Oklahoma, bits of Kansas and New Mexico) in insanely short amounts of time and fuck up any settler in that range, whereas the settlers would get lost in the ocean of nothing and either get fucked up by the Comanche, starve to death, or die of exposure cause they got lost so easy.

Saying that the Comanche raped, tortured, and mutilated whoever they caught is an understatement. They did all that and more, so of course they weren't anywhere near being like how people prefer to see natives as (peace loving nature folk). HOWEVER, it is unfair to judge them and compare what is essentially a stone age culture with the European world at the time. They were just doing what ANY culture that was still in that sort of world would have done when their territory is encroached on. They didnt invade outside Comancharia, they only retaliated when settlers came in or the army attacked. The Celts did the same thing back in the day. No, they didn't deserve to be eradicated and wiped off the planet (which they weren't, the tribe still exists), but yes the USA could not have allowed them to keep doing what they did when it was expanding across the continent. All just unfortunate.

Christianity is boring and illogical. I prefer native religions, they are based in reality at least. And white american culture is just a meme. Europeans have real culture.

t. Anglo who lived in the USA

>they are based in reality at least.

lol

Many native american tribes believed everything had a soul, including rocks. They also believed in a sort of magic and followed the word of medicine men all the time.

Do you think rocks have souls? Would you believe a dude high on peyote that said he could make people disappear and that he was immune to bullets?

Imagine.
>most population dead, more dead than living
>rest weakened, still sick or broken
>some crafts disappeared overnight as there is none who know it and survive
>social structure crumbled, hierarchy wiped,
>fields, gardens and domesticated forest now going wild
>ecological balance that natives sustain crushed into dust
Btw watch this. Is short clip but interesting how quickly and how much keystone specie can effect environment.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ysa5OBhXz-Q

Wow, this is incredible. Thanks for the link. This truly shows the natural balance.

Nah fuck off shitskin worshipper, you Euros are so infinitely cucked you might as well just shut your trap

You really seem to hate people whose land is being invaded. Hope the Indians have the last laugh desu

You welcome.
Read the book. Its worth it.
Also check
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M18HxXve3CM
Another short clip.
Sometimes I really wonder if creationist aren't right. Like Creator made Earth fully working petfect little thing and then left.
Still Earth keep running but without supervision it start producing errors in process. Kinda like it was perfect and slowly it turn into shit feeling. Like evolution isn't real but genetic drift and degeneration is.

>Creator
I'm leaving all doors open, to be honest.

>producing errors in process
I would say that there are no errors.

Yeah I hate them too, whenever they shitpost. But in the circles I travel in, due to work and shit, rightists are few and far between. You don't hate some redneck in bumfuck nowhere because you don't know him, instead you end up hating your annoying, hipster neighbors. It's all a matter of circumstance I guess.

Things aside.
You know what is interesting?
Russian Empire march to Pacific is also closly connected with weakened nomadic and seminomadic states by diseases. It start with throwing up Golden horde shackles that what a surprise get hit heavy by disease and have succesion disputes. Sounds familiar?
There are also Russian raports from Kamchatka exploration that initially find plenty of settlements and the next ones find only abadoned ruins.
It looks like America Natives were fucked no matter who would find them.
Also whole civilizations crumble to dust leaving little or none behind.

Yea, Mann is the man. Have you read the second part? I'm in it now.

1493?
Yep. Little different but still interesting.
Especially the global effects of new crops in Euroasia and spanish-china silver trade.
Funny thing I know about many this rhings before just didn't connect the dots.
Back to 1491. It was catastrophic event. Probably not first and not last.
If you have spare time you can watch/listen these podcasts
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R31SXuFeX0A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8
Interesting theories and interesting point of view. Podcasts are long 3h each so beware.