webm

0/10 no tribute.

>you will never be an Indian motorcycle assassin
>shooting cagers in traffic for the equivalent of $50

is that a real thing?

fender eliminated
wasn't a HUGE pain the ass after all, just a minor pain
next I should get something to replace the giant can

notice how he doesn't ride for them anymore, and never will. also that he left them at the bike's peak and beat it on an inferior machine.

Reposting my question from last thread, Ausfag looking for an L's bike.
>Naked or dual sport
>$2500 max
>user said no to Honda and Hyosung?

Looking into Z125 or Grom for my first bike.
I have ridden dirt bikes a decent amount through out my life. Confident in my ability, but I know I dont need anything fast. a 125cc light weight street legal DD would be awesome. Any other bikes similar to these I can look at?

VTR250?
KLX250?

Remember to report OP for breaking GR3, 6 and 10

I'm leaning towards a VTR at the moment. KLX250s seem to start too expensive for me though.

>someone who's been racing for more than double the time marquez has somehow has more wins

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

>motorcycle riders
>relevant to the discussion of machines

>listening to the HondaHateMeme

I would go for a 250 at least unless you only plan to ride your bike in places with speed limits of 50mph or less.

KSR is similar but I don't think they're found outside of Asia unless imported. Also only a 110cc.

Older KLR250? Bullet proof like it's big brother.

I don't know anything about bike brands and am trying to pick my first bike - I don't know any better

Maybe so, but now "inferior" machines are beating him. I hope he gets the 10th WC however. He is the GOAT after all.

Any anons purchased one of these Shark Raw helmets before?

>marquez is less skilled
>honda a shit according to rossiposter

>lorenzo and rossi still behind

Fair enough. Can't really go wrong with any of the big four Japanese brands. There's just a couple of faggots on here trying to make a meme out of shitting on Honda.

dont fall for the honda is reliable meme

Actually kill yourself.

just report them and move on

Marquez a best and he can't handle it

>anime
>relevant to anything

YAMAHA A BEST (again)

Marques is a bit like Stoner, as in he can ride around the bikes faults. So he make sub par machinery look good. Plus he is great to watch, especially his saves!

I post it to trigger people

then why are they losing MotoGP?

they are behind honda in the world superbike cup too

Shit riders.

>blaming your tools
>ever

>rossi
>shit rider

no maxillofacial protection, might as well not wear a fucking helmet. 20% of Impacts on bikes are to the area that on that helmet just has a thin piece of plastic.

Worse than half of DBT according to a number of studies.

b-but dbt is full of nobikes

Thanks user

What is the best type of bike to drift in asphalt? a sumo or a sportbike?
I want to go full McCoy

Which only goes to show just how bad he is.

over 9000 hours in MS paint

Yeah thats what iv heard from alot of people. I live in a great area for not needing to hit the freeway/highway. also iv see videos of people doing just over 60mph on the grom.

I have noticed I can get a cbr250 or ninja 250 with low milage for the same or cheaper then a grom tho. hard to choose, i like the enuro like ability of the z125 or grom alot more then the slightly better freeway ability

First day working on the GT185. Removed the engine and tallied up the broken parts.

I need one new jug or to just have the existing ones bored out as part of rebuilding the top end. Would it be a safe bet a 70's something jug off of ebay probably won't match stock bore anyway?

>LeMan's victory never.

what did he mean by this?

fuck yeah you should, I'm so glad I bought mine with the grain silo can replaced

you should also buy some bikini fairings

Remember to report the fags like me who say to remember to report for being butthurt faggots for breaking the rules.

so, you want us to report you?

Oh no man, he broke the rules. You cant just break the rules man. What will happen to this world if everyine breaks the rules.

reported

anime a shit

Wahhhhhhhhhhh
Booo hoooo
Sooky sooky la la

He broke the rules.

Reported for reporting reports.

not relevant to motorcycles. reported

>this much autism

WAT

>Posts smug anime
>Calls everyone else autistic

Nah senpai

Were those little metal pillion pegs standard on the DR on the right?

How did you get to australia, fuck off were full.

>he says while posting furryshit

just put your trip back on

which right?

I'm really good at what I do.

Australia has fir trees?

On the left, m8.

Yes they are.

shitloads of them mate. I think we have a few native conifer species and no natural fir forests but the brits brought thousands of them over and they spread like hot dick.

shiny pipe DR has them stock, other DR has custom pillon pegs.
both bikes come standard in oem DS trim though

these ones grow literally everywhere on the east coast, known as the hoop pine

Hey /dbt/ really strange question, I've got a ex250f and sometimes when I put the bike in neutral and hop off my engine dies. Like the little green neutral light flickers a bit. It didn't start doing this until I got sloppy and started shifting into neutral while the bike was barely rolling. Did i fuck up my positive neutral finder or something worse?

these ones grow only in QLD, if you look at them in the daytime there's usually at least a hundred fruit bats hanging from the limbs. the species itself dates back like 200 million years, known colloquially as the bunya pine

come standard with them in owm trim**

I'd have that face too if I went to a college with girls that ugly.

Inb4 Aussie photography

This one is actually native to norfolk island which is like 800km off shore but it was carried over and introduced a very long time ago by seafaring peoples. they grow tall as fuck
u fucken kno it boi

Took my first ride at highway speeds today, went about 80 miles on county roads and got up to about 70 on the return trip. Seems like my GS500F gets a bit of vibration in the handlebars over 65 mph.

also endemic to QLD, the kauri pine looks nothing like a conifer

>tfw replaced my grips with foam grips
>tfw no feel from vibration hardly at all now

The cypress pine is pretty much the christmas tree of Australian pine. Many households will use an infant version of this as a christmas tree at some stage

this concludes the list of native Australian conifer as far as I am aware

tires might need balancing, is it just vibration or a headshake like webm related?

>GS500F
not surprised

Can you use that headshake to masturbate?

just vibration, it definitely feels like the engine speed is causing it rather than the tires. Was really happy with how it went otherwise.

Heard someone recommend getting a beefed up front fork brace on an older GS500, would that still be recommended for a 2008?

it's probably just the handlebars mate

try revving the engine to the same rpm in lower gears and see if its there then as well, there are many possible causes of vibration
no idea on the brace, best bet is to find some forums dedicated or with a good subsection for them and browse around.
dont expect a lot of useful info from this place.

What's up fuckers?

Are bumps in the road supposed to be really jarring or did I fuck up when I rebuilt my forks?

ur maintenance costs the day you buy an ural over any other manufacturer with the exception of harley

>Mod deletes your furshit even tho you actually have a bike and aren't a shitposting busrider.

Okay.

you mightve botched it, did you use oem weight oil or make any other changes?

post trees which are endemic to your country

bonus points for oc pics

I thought BMW had the worst record. plus BMW price tag

hay guise
im 6ft 1, and i mob a ninja 250 that i found for a fucking STEAL (first bike fuck off lol)
im about to go on a ride tomorrow to a city 30 miles away. essentially all of it is highway.

i take the highway to and from work which is 11 miles, and the wind just goes and cucks my shit up pham. beats me up, makes me tired. i cant find an aftermarket windshield that is taller.
anyways 2 questions:
>is a ninja 250 suited for that kind of riding?
its only got 6300 miles, just got rid of the stock tires from 2003 a few weeks ago. runs fine it seems, i have Engine Ice coolant in it cuz its hot as fuck out here. i just dont know if riding for 30 miles at 9K rpms (~75mph) is stressing that motor too much.
also
>do you have any good sources for aftermarket windshields that are taller/larger than stock?

How are the Aussie bros doing?

bmw has ural beat in price no doubt, but urals are "quirky" so they always need to be fiddled with or fixed to work .

is that my hero dade?

Honda is top-tier