When your driving do u ever just pretend your in a Porsche or Ferrari or whatever supercar you like?

When your driving do u ever just pretend your in a Porsche or Ferrari or whatever supercar you like?

I don't look at the interior. I don't rev the engine or the sound will ruin it. I just look out the window and take a corner fast and pretend I'm in a Porsche 911 turbo.

Then I get my Porsche fix for the day.

Do you do the same.

I get my Porsche fix every time I drive my Porsche

Well most Porsches and Ferraris are not supercars so you could just say "any car faster than your own".

No I dont because I dont have a car yet. I cant find one.

Op has proven that you don't need a Porsche to enjoy driving.

No, but I pretend I'm in my Mercury when I'm driving a Ferrari, I bring a cup of nuts and bolts and rattle it around, take a corner and pretend I have 20 degrees of body roll, then I get my Mercury fix for the day.

all the time

>most Ferraris are not supercars
will we ever know what he meant by this?

OP you should totally get a 944 if you like turbo 911s so much but think of them as so unattainable. I know a guy who lives on molly and 4loko that keeps one running and clean, as hard as it could be you could too if you do your research.

And yeah I totally pretend my mom's auto on the column minivan that I've been borrowing since selling my car is actually a 5 speed Z31, I've got a couple in my sights and I have someone who's gonna check some auto auctions for me to try and get me a better deal. Getting impatient since the best one I could find was on the opposite coast.

you should get a used cayman or boxster

can be had for around 20k

Totally, I know that feel

Tell your dad he has an ugly car

Go fuck yourself

996 TT has a nice ass

Its ugly

Go choke on your bus driver's cock

that actually sounds pretty hot

I drive a V8 Muscle car bitch

I pretend it's a GT3 with a proper manual transmission.

I hate being poor.

Does anyone else pretend they aren't miserable and suicidal whilst driving?

Haha I try, but it never really works

post boipucci

Depression is a product of leftism.
L2live with purpose

Wow that was almost funny

>996
i'm sorry

>ITT; faggots that think because they're expensive and powerful, supercars must be the most fun cars around.

Having driven a range of supercars, most on a race track, I can tell you you can have a lot more fun. The most fun cars I've driven are all hot hatches which can be had for a range of prices. It's way more fun having a car that you can properly throw around and push right up to their limits. Also, the Audi R8 V8 with the gated manual is one of the best supercars out there from my experience.

>Having driven a range of supercars, most on a race track, I can tell you you can have a lot more fun. The most fun cars I've driven are all hot hatches which can be had for a range of prices. It's way more fun having a car that you can properly throw around and push right up to their limits. Also, the Audi R8 V8 with the gated manual is one of the best supercars out there from my experience.
>t.poorfag

>an audi r8 is one of the best supercars out there
Yea, no. It's about as good as a Nissan GTR. If not worse.

no, but in my MR2 AW11 I would take corners, not look at the interior, and rev the shit out of it, and it made ME feel like I was driving a slow but beautifully sounding ferrari

That's cool. Have fun striving for something that's more disappointing to drive than a 160HP Fiat.
I mean, I only have the V8 Vantage, Gallardo Spyder, F430 and 575M to compare it to, and they were all paddle shift except the Aston. The R8 was more fun to drive. The Gallardo wasn't bad, the Aston felt way too dull and refined and had no feeling, the F430's gearbox would shit itself if you shifted above 5000RPM and I was 13 when I drove the 575. The gated manual in the R8 added so much to the experience over the others.

No, i enjoy my current car safe in the knowledge it's faster in a straight line and can corner just as fast as the majority of ferraris and porsches, despite costing a total of $15k

>Gallardo
>Vantage
Are you just going to mention shit tier supercars or what?

mate join the GM forums, they all feel the same way

Almost, but then I saw your comment and it finally became funny.

No, but I don't mind if your do that in your cars.

And you get your autism fix whenever you post, right?

that's the most autistic shit i've ever read.

i like my car, and don't pretend it's something it's not. that's a recipe for disaster.

as an ex 944 turbo onwer, let me advise against it.

944 turbos are cheap (to buy). but you'll be fixing that SOB every single day, when you're done fixing everything, you'll start to mod it immediatly (because leaving a 944 stock is borderline retarded, the engine isn't up to par, neither is the suspension or the steering rack). and even if you're done modding or fixing it (doubt it), you'll still be paying a shitload in gas and insurance for a weekend car.

save some money and get a miata, easier to work on, cheaper to fix, to buy, to onw, and you won't mod it much because it's a miata, it's not suposed to go fast.

how's that bus working for you?

DESU you can't even do much with supercars on the road. most bikes can go faster in the straights, and you can't go that fast in the corners because the roads are narrow, there's little visibility, and the straights are to short to really get nasty with it.

much better to get a car in between 150-300 bhp for the togue. any more than that and it's overkill, you won't be able to push it to the limit.

>Then I get my Porsche fix for the day.

So do I. Until I look around and realize that I'm actually driving a Porsche. So much for that fantasy.

So. They're are tons of modified ones out there then because of your dumbass. Il just buy you'res.

KEK

Anyone else pretend they're in GTA when driving?

Look outside there is many

>not a gt2

scrub, no taste confirmed

>ferrari
>not supercar
oh the things you see in Veeky Forums

>gated manual
Wat

tell us more about your 924

>sour grapes

go away