/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/, /gwt/)

/wtc/ is dead, long live /wtc/ Edition

Standalone Gwent is announced !
playgwent.com
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=OqNet72FPF8
>Join the BETA
youtube.com/watch?v=OMAfWM_D5zo
>Gameplay demo (E3)
youtube.com/watch?v=zabgNv6f2ZY
>Gameplay Demo (Gamescom)
youtube.com/watch?v=avlMgLy4H_w

Patch 1.30 is out !
>Changelog
wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.30-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Debug Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/n3KfX
youtube.com/watch?v=pQHsmiFJqJc
strawpoll.me/11145610
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/wtc/ is coming to an end it seems, something ends, nothing begins.

>Accidentally searched for /btc/ in catalog instead of /wtc/
wew

Triss didn't die for this...

Geralt and Triss OTP

kek good

:3

Are there people who genuinely think Witcher 1/2 is better than Witcher 3?

If so, literally how? Witcher 3 is better in virtually every regard

>Dialogue
>Writing
>Graphics
>Combat
>Minigames
>Quests

Is it just contrarians being contrarian?

>Is it just contrarians being contrarian?
It's the internet, so of course.

Some people can't deal with content that isn't structured like a trail of crumbs always leading them down the next hallway. Witcher 3 is literally one of the greatest games of all time. The other Witcher games were good, too, but nothing compared to the magnum opus that Witcher 3 is.

I am going to lick Triss's asshole.

>Witcher 3 is literally one of the greatest games of all time
>Gameplay is the weakest part

Let's not get carried away now

I just re-installed the game to play the two expansion packs.
I just decided to continue on my last save which was just after finishing the game.

Everything just seems to be completely fucked.
Graphical errors all over the place, nearly all merchants are in the wrong place/don't exist, can't find any enemies out in the wilderness, etc.

Is it my save that is fucked after all the patches? Should I just start over again?

Regis ?
Regis.

naruto > witcher 3

Oswald Mosley > Naruto

judas > oswald mosley

Bloodborne > Witcher 3

harry potter 2 video game > bloodborne

>implying
that's where you're wrong, kiddo

marion le pen > judas

no

my dad > marion le pen

Triss > reality

Daddy Geralt or Papa Emhyr?

I can get behind this.

Mama Yennefer

Mama who...? Oh, you mean that hunchback with evil plans? Nah, wrong answer.

I got the daddy geralt ending
The other one doesnt seem so bad tho

In fact, it pained me to see nilfgaard win the war and having ciri rule is probably the only way to fix that to be a good thing.

milva > dandy > regis > angouleme > cahir

Cahir did nothing wrong.
NOTHING.

Angouleme > Milva > Regis > Dandelion > Cahir

fuckin nilfgaardian scum

discord.gg/n3KfX
discord.gg/n3KfX
discord.gg/n3KfX

Witcher 1 had better atmosphere and alchemy. Witcher 2 had higher difficulty and better plot. Witcher 3 had better dialogue, music, graphics, and muh feels.

>Some people can't deal with content that isn't structured like a trail of crumbs always leading them down the next hallway.
Luckily there's patricians like us that prefer glowing red footsteps and blood stains leading us down the next hallway.

Reminder that Avallac'h turned Yennefer into Uma for his and Ciri's amusement

Ciri is not competent to fix that. Even if she were a political genius she can't stop the Nilfgaardian Empire from being the Nilfgaardian Empire.

I told emhyr that his daughter regretted not saying goodbye

Charles dance deserves that much

Might as well be nice before he's killed by his own people I guess. Though if I were Ciri I'd be pissed about Geralt saying that.

He's not a Nilfgaardian anymore.

He was never a Nilfgaardian. He is from Vicovaro.

Reminder that Ciri prefers Avallac'h to Yen... *cries*
Reminder that Ciri's jealousy was also on display in the lab... *cries harder*
Reminder that she will probably end up having a child by Avallac'h *drowns in tears*

>Reminder that Ciri prefers Avallac'h to Yen
Yes but Uma still gives her and her hubby tons of laughs. It's not all bad.

>want to make a brand new save in Witcher 3
>remember that you don't get the coolest looking armors until the end game

Why do RPGs always do this? They give you the cool shit right when you've completed the game.

Thankfully NG+ fixes this but still, it pisses me off

>Why do RPGs always do this? They give you the cool shit right when you've completed the game.
Most devs in the RPG genre are focusing on trying to be HBO producers rather than game devs. Balance suffers as a result.

The Kaer Morhen armor looks pretty gud.
The Nilfgaardian armor too.
The base Felin too.
Or just download a mod to remove the level requirement of armor and weapons.

>Or just download a mod to remove the level requirement of armor and weapons.
There's basically no point to an open world game with gear balance like TW3 has tbqh. I don't know what they were thinking.

Wait, do people actually start brand new games when a NG+ option is available?

Literally what for?

>Or just download a mod to remove the level requirement of armor and weapons

Sure, if you want to completely fuck the balance up

Game's already easy, but fuck having to do 30 contracts to be three level more and getting the mastercrafted wolf armor.

There's no NG++.

Because NG+ is not harder - you are overpowered from the start if you know the combat mechanics and have your entire arsenal of bombs and potions with you already.

It was a warm, dark night in Novigrad, the streets were almost empty. Among the rare people you could meet were ladies of the night and semi drunk guards patrolling the streets. Triss was on her way to meet a young female alchemist who needed help getting out of the city. Careful as always she kept to the shadows and avoided patrols. Triss was contacted through her usual sources, so there was no reason to suspect anything, or at least she believed that. She will soon realize how naive she was…

Triss never even saw it coming…before she got a chance to react, she was overpowered by dimeritum bombs. As she was passing out, she felt someone pinning her to the ground and tying her hands behind her back.

“Quick, shackle the whore, we don’t want to risk anything” said a penetrating male voice.

“Yes, Sir”

“Put her in the cage and bring her to the dungeon, I’ll go inform Menge.”

“Ohhh…” A weak moan came out of Triss’ mouth as she was dragged across the ground and placed into a small metal cage on the back of the witch hunter carriage.

”Shut up whore, before I cut off your tongue” said a disembodied voice.

Delete this.

>Wait, do people actually start brand new games when a NG+ option is available?
NG+ has the same exact problem anyway. The numbers are just bigger. Also this:

what's the best sword in witcher 3 and why is it aerondight?

>Sure, if you want to completely fuck the balance up
What balance?

>tfw thought this was going to turn into a fapfic
baka

Iris is best sword. Aerondight is fanservice with no depth to it.

Too bad Aerondight is TOO FUCKING BIG

Because there is just so much DEPTH to SWORDS...

>tfw still salty over how badly they fucked up Grandmaster Wolven as well as the base colors of each armor set

Color dyes were a mistake

>being this pleb
Iris has a complex morality that swords in other games dare not dream of. Aerondight is Bioware tier.

>tfw thought this was going to turn into a fapfic
Who says it won't...

Recently played through the witcher 3 and Hearts of Stone for the first time

Amazing game
Hearts of Stone is probably even better than the base game.
Super bunny hops discussion of it is great too
youtube.com/watch?v=pQHsmiFJqJc

Olfgierd is my favourite character

>Hearts of Stone is probably even better than the base game.
How ? I can't understand this.
The story was amazing and original, but how is it better than the main game ?

is there any spreadsheet for the damage it does when releasing its rage?

>tfw you'll never regret your stone cold heart and your loved one, and you'll never have to live with the regret till the end of your mortal life

why even live when you're Olgierd ;_;

Just talking about the main stories quests vs the hearts of stones quests

The ending of the main story wasnt as satisfying as the HoS ending, thats probably the main reason. It honestly didn't feel epic enough or something.

Of course if you count every quest and contract in velen, novigrad, white orchard, and skellige as the main game then it wins out easily

Well, he didn't truly live, did he? ;_;

Does /wtc/ have good taste?

strawpoll.me/11145610
>strawpoll.me/11145610
strawpoll.me/11145610
>strawpoll.me/11145610
strawpoll.me/11145610
>strawpoll.me/11145610

>I'm the only one that voted for Usine
People have shit taste, yes.

>people not choosing Manticore

NOT CANON
O
T

C
A
N
O
N

Armor : Manticore

Swords : Wolf

>3 votes for feline
what the fuck

>not representing your Witcher school

Absolutely disgusting

In terms of quality:
HoS > Main Story > Blood and Wine

In terms of shitty memes:
Blood and Wine > Main Story >= Hearts of Stone

In terms of "muh feels":
Main Story > Hearts of Stone > Blood and Wine

Overall:
Hearts of Stone > Main Story > Blood and Wine

The ending of Hearts of Stone is not supposed to be satisfying no matter what you choose, what the fuck?

Whats so good about manticore? I chose feline because it looks cool, and is light armour.

TRUE AND LOREST FRIENDLIEST ARMOR

I love the Wolf Armor and it is a very close second to Manticore for me, but once you go superior and up it goes full retard.

The dungeon was dark and cold. It smelled of piss and stale air. Two rows of cells divided by a long hall were facing each other and were filled mostly with young women. Low ranked sorceresses, alchemists, healers…The eerie silence was interrupted only by an occasional sob…

Triss was put in a special cell. Located at the end of a long hall, it was reserved for high ranking traitors that demanded Menge’s personal attention. She was suspended in mid air, hanging by her arms, held by a chain that was passed over a tall beam. Pain woke her up…the unnatural position of her shoulders caused her to tremble in agony.

“Ahhhh…”

It didn’t take long for Triss to realize what has happened, she immediately knew in how much trouble she is. She tried using magic, but it was futile…the shackles holding her were made of dimeritium. The more she struggled, the more pain it caused her. “AAAAHHH” an uncontrollable cry escaped her mouth.

Be strong Triss, she thought to herself, you’ll get through this, just wait for a chance to free yourself and teleport far away from this shithole. Deep down however, she knew she was lying to herself, but she had no other choice than try to remain calm.

Hours passed…Triss lost track of the time. It felt like eternity to her…she was no longer feeling her arms…She thought about Geralt, the Lodge…She cursed herself for being so dumb and careless to let this happen to her. As much as she tried to avoid thinking about it, thoughts of the things they’ll do to her started creeping up and suddenly, the fear overwhelmed her.

They definitely went overboard but it ticks two boxes for me. One, it's more lore friendly seeing as it's representing your Witcher school and two, it strikes the best balance between protection and mobility.

Manticore looks great but it looks weird when i'm exploring around the icy islands of Skellige fighting Wyverns

Hmmm, for me Iris accepted going to the void
I beat G.O.D. and sent him away
Olgierd was set free, he wasnt happy but I don't know that he deserved to be

I'm not saying it was a happy ending or whatever but I thought it was satisfying. WHy don't you think it was?

Wolven + Shaved Sides really is the masterrace.

Feline + loose and tied up at back

>Feline

MANTICORE + SHAVEN SIDE + FULL BEARD MASTERRACE

>Disrespecting your Witcher school this much

Shit witcher tbqh

Need more pictures of Triss living together with Geralt at Kaer Morhen

The two choices at the end were presented as endings relating to your own personal morals and beliefs, but none of the two endings give any sense of "closure".

Sure, Olgeird may want to redeem himself and Gaunter would just move on to another victim (also there is a hidden ending if you do it before finishing the main story, Geralt can ask Gaunter about Ciri).

But that is it, no sense of closure except for Iris.

>Feline

kys edgelord

Sure, it might be more lore friendly and it does look "cool", that is my it is my close second, but manticore armor is the most lore friendly armor by your logic.

> but manticore armor is the most lore friendly armor by your logic

How do you figure? Because some amnesiac Geralt who was in love with Triss in a game that has been panned by based Sapowski himself wears it?

Wolven is the true masterrace

>Lore friendly due to it being dedicated to Wolfbros
>Best balance of defense/Mobility
>Looks the best

I'm just pissed with how much they fucked the grand master sets in B&W. Same with the base colors (thankfully mods can restore this).

Wolven is still the most aesthetically pleasing but man, CDPR dropped the ball in the DLC

my duty
my destiny
my daughter

About to start a new game.

NG+ or proper new game? I don't want the game to be too easy (I heard that certain bosses are significantly harder on NG+) but I also can't be bothered to wear all the fat/shit tier armor sets up until the end game.

Meanwhile in Tir Na Lia...

We could have had this, but you got Blood and Wine instead.

How does it feel, /wtc/?

>looks the best

Let's not get go that far, even if I am a Wolf bro.

NG+.