/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-EXPERIMENTAL DEVELOPMENTS-
>Vita
-CEX2DEX Conversion pastebin.com/wRCjy2Qe

>PS4
-Linux (1.76) wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=46052

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.0 Browserhax & Menuhax are out now! smealum.github.io/3ds/
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is now available. ROM loading is still being worked on. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU allegedly happening, update to 5.5.1 recommended. twitter.com/Mathew_Wi/status/766504663826870272
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-TheFlow0 is continuing to update and improve compatibility for Vitamin. bitbucket.org/TheOfficialFloW/vitamin twitter.com/TheFlow0
-The source and a writeup of the stage 2 exploit have been released. blog.xyz.is/2016/vita-netps-ioctl.html
-HENkaku release 4 is out, enables spoofing for PSN access, update blocking, and more. henkaku.xyz
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-A webkit exploit is available on firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC
-Game Decryption (1.76. maybe 3.55 soon) playstationhax.it/forums/topic/3104-tutorial-how-to-bypass-pfs-protection-entirely/

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!fZE0DJhZ!TmQlpjdrojrP9hxI1ArNMpyUDN3dHc5sFQdkXsWz02o
twitter.com/theflow0/status/772020681395605504
twitter.com/theflow0/status/772039115034468352
twitter.com/theflow0/status/772041880582455296
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ps4 piracy when

Please guys, stop being retarded and if you pirate, log out from your psn account. And don't put vita in sleep mode if you are in a middle of playing pirated game, to not corrupt saves.

For your health.

Reminder that if you have a PS4 on 1.76 you are useful for homebrew progression

When people stop caring about the Vita

Faggots who dislike time limits in Ateliers should kill themselves.

What's the current state of the ps4 scene? Can anything be done on it?

I can't tell whether there were 2 or 3 of you, but I'm glad other people feel this way after I told user he was a faggot that was ruining atelier last thread.

>-EXPERIMENTAL DEVELOPMENTS-
wouldn't this count as news?

They never played the very first Marie, Ellie, Lillie trilogy, and don't know that Atelier is not about grinding combat stats. Even Arland trilogy is more focused on combat stuff than those games.

Who cares though? It's just a game franchise.

JP Nep themes
when.

mega.nz/#!fZE0DJhZ!TmQlpjdrojrP9hxI1ArNMpyUDN3dHc5sFQdkXsWz02o
Shows as trial version but functions as the full game.

1.76 Firmware
>game decryption
>linux
>module dumping
>kernel access
>UI Modding
And shit Im forgetting. let me boot my testkit up and figure out what you can do

Linux is old news, nothing is happening, but needs improvement. Its experimental at best
CEX2DEX is not useful yet and is a WIP.

>hotline miami and Ys corrupt your game after like 15 launches
These Ruskies are bullshitting, right?

Is this the Marvel Edition or the original

There are thousands of other games without time management that you faggots can play
But no, people want to ruin a 20 year old series with their shit taste

Well, the new section feels a little pointless, but maybe it's jut because I'm not used to see it or because it's kind of empty. Let's see how it goes.

Original. Ruskies have a link to the Marvel Edition but I think it said it was Russian language copy.

Isn't Experimental Developments a little too long?

That's all good. Marvel is just costumes anyway, isn't it?

Is Gundam Breaker 1 alright or should I wait for 2 and 3?

Pretty sure, yeah.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the games with time management. I also enjoy the games without time management. It's just stupid to argue over it, like a bunch of elitist cunts.

Slims are a lot easier to take apart, far less ribbon cables.
When it comes to putting the bluray drive back in, it's a lot easier to simply take the top off and feed the ribbon in after you've plugged it back into the board, SO much easier.
Take it apart slowly and keep the screws in some sort of map so you don't mix them up. There are arrow markers all over the parts indicating screwholes for that stage of assembly.
Use artic silver, mx4 or just whatevers on hand just be sure to clean the old shit off properly first.

too long in what sense?

Tried to play Tenkaichi, went to 76°
Guess I'll need to change the paste

But jesus that perfect emulation of ps2

Reminder to bully vitagen.

if you put in shadow of the colossus and change the video settings in game you will get a clearer picture but for some reason it overrides the ps3 1080p output

i dont understand why but it bothers me how it gets clearer, but the image is fucking worthless

It's not elitist.

If you wanted a burger, would you go to taco bell and demand that they remove all tacos from their menu and start serving burgers? No, you would fuck off to mcdonalds or burger king or jack in the box or wendy's or carl's jr or one of the thousands of other places that serve burgers.

Might be worth getting it reballed just because.
Around this way it was £45 last i checked.
For a backwards compatible with cfw it's a justifiable investment.
If you get it done you can hold off doing the paste, they will have to do it anyway.

It tells a lot that the first localized trilogy is Iris. And that happened in time period when the west wasn't so casual like now. Lillie and Violet would probaly cause faggots to bitch 24/7 on game forums.

>26 characters

Miku F when?

I'd play it.

Trust me,you will want 2 over 3 and 1

Guess I'll wait then.
Is this talk about games corrupting not just saves, but outright memory cards widespread or is it just retards fucking their installs up?

Me too.
I'd actually would want to play a weeb shooter. Just to relive my chuu2 times.

Any of the Binding of Isaac mods worth an install?

twitter.com/theflow0/status/772020681395605504
>yfw it's happening
I can't wait for Christmas!

So I think it's safe to asume that we'll get vitamin 1.2 on sunday right?

I would say 5am monday morning

300 minutes

Any uncensored games yet?

twitter.com/theflow0/status/772039115034468352
What? How?

damn, theflow is just a fucking attention whore at this point.

>twitter.com/theflow0/status/772039115034468352
Please give this to me now. I hope he gets to implement all the stuff he is talking about. Better not be overhyping shit

Does SRWZ3 work or not?

M8 all 'scene' people are attention whores. No exceptions

>yfw when you just wanted a 1.2 and the guy taking ages to relese 9.46

Atelier rorona in the pastebin should be changed from (works) to (works with chink semen)

Probably decrypting and saving the offsets of the values in a plaintext file and later re-encrypt it.

>TheFlow0 is literally the only person doing something of value regarding piracy
>complain about attention whoring
How is that even attention whoring if he actually implements things that people want?

>twitter.com/theflow0/status/772039115034468352
JUST GIVE ME 100% COMPATABILITY, NOT THIS GAMESHARK-TIER SHIT

>But jesus that perfect emulation of ps2
Well isn't the ps2 hardware just stuffed in the ps3?

Shut up, faggot! This Christmas is going to be glorious.

Please tweet him saying thanks for his hard work.

Anybody got a working Touch my Katamri link?

POST YFW CHRISTMAS BEFORE HALLOWEEN

He's been way too full of himself desu. And he needs to stop adding useless fucking features before fixing all the problems with 1.1

I really doubt ALL games will work with his compatibility updates, and yet he's apparently working on save editing instead.

>sunday night christmas
enjoy being trolled by a ledditor

Jigoku-hen works and I can give a try to Tengoku-hen in a couple of hours.

Thanks. Are they on mega?

When there's something to pirate.

he should not release vitamin unless it makes coffee at this rate

kekd

I don't think so, but give me some time to upload them.

Yeah and then as soon as it has piracy everyone will turn around and rush to buy one and download a ton of games just like you retards are doing with vita now

enjoy your nofixes

Can you give tengoku-hen? I know jigoku is on nyaa, but i didn't know that Tengoku is already available.

>Krauts
>Bantz

He's really going all out. Not to fussed though, cause he confirmed 1.2 fixed most dump issues, so anything more he can finish before sunday will be bonuses

>attention whore!
>everyone posts his tweets the second they go up

>only one maintaining Vitamin still even with the threat of Sony fucking him over
>has a ePSP exploit ready to go, but is currently searching for a native ISO loader to move the scene forward
>created Vitashell, an essential part of henkaku

Is TheFloW currently the hardest working man in the scene? I don't see any other devs even close his equal at this point. Why is yifan taking all the glory when this man is out here busting his ass making actual progress? I honestly wouldn't mind the blueballing with the source code if he was actually working on any other projects.

Thanks user.

But he's right there's less than 5 games worth playing on it right now.

It's on Chinaman's folder.

He has a point dumbass.

At least release the tool coz we don't even know if it DOES have better compatibility because all we know he just might have added the chink semen in.

All the cheat shit and other bonuses can come later

I heard you can change the menu music for your vita, is that true?
How do you do it?

>twitter.com/theflow0/status/772041880582455296
He said Killzone and Uncharted worked, so it can't just be chink semen. That doesn't fix them

yes its possible

>yifan
>a man
you're wrong

>I can't read

Well, with vita I had a big ass backlog of weeb shit I couldn't play because I was broke so I'm downloading all of them.
The only thing I'd want to pirate on PS4 right now is Imas with all the fucking overpriced DLC.

>Yifan
>Not a man
I can only name one scene member that doesn't have a dick and it's not Yifan

He didn't call yifan a man, faggot.
And yifan ain't that bad. He sure isn't smea

I was under the impression that some themes change the system music like the 3ds.

I want compatibility senpai

He just specified 2 games and that's it. What about the other?

Mahvel?
Taiko?
Cyber Slut?

We don't know jack shit. Bonuses are nice and all but at least give out the main package so people can start dumping and know if it fully works.

For certain phat models yes, but thats not so much emulation as native in the same way gba doesn't emulate for gameboy games and 3ds ds games.
The emulation isn't bad either but it's not without it's flaws, some games are unwinnable, KH2 for example has a boss you simply cannot kill because of emulator bugs, but thats got a remaster so who gives a shit.

Foreign speaker?

dumb hamster poster

He said it should work for most others, and implied he found the problem and fixed it. And if he didn't, he wouldn't have moved on. Your sense of entitlement is through the roof. And if it still doesn't fix all which is likely, he'll undoubtedly update it. Seriously, we've had piracy less then a week and you're all complaining about the quality of the scene.

Does anyone want me to dump White Album 2?

Welcome to the new world of entitled babbies.

I have a fully hacked 3ds running a9lh on it. Problem is my sd card is out of space to download anymore shit. I am gonna upgrade but do I need to go through any extra steps when switching sd cards for a hacked system or is it just as simple as formatting the card and transferring the files? I just want to make sure I don't make any problems for myself

It was dumped but nice to have

>Game Decryption (1.76. maybe 3.55 soon)
nice, my backlog is going to explode though

>gif

testkits, cant mess with any games for the time being.
if there was currently a way of doing so id be dumping ps4 games

luckily unlike the vita, you can patch activation on them. not the best method since it still retains the 90 day limit