Post your car and say a nice thing about the car above yours

post your car and say a nice thing about the car above yours

if that shit chrysler is actually is yours um
it's big and comf i guess

I like 2 doors better than 4, so good Honda I guess.

my brother got the base model of that car from the same dealership in SD

I like yours better

Nice shiny wheels

I gotta hand it to Ranger owners, those are some persistent little trucks, and the only ones that aren't ruined by a stepside bed

blackened catfish was always my favorite cajun dish

The Charger is actually comfier than the 300 because the latter has shitty leather seats to feel expensive while the former is just comfy cloth

I had these wheels on all my Forza cars because they were so heavy and useless that they often dropped the car into the performance bracket below, so I could game the system.

>mfw the game actually calculated unsprung weight so you'd still be beaten by anyone with half a brain

The little bastard will not die despite my abuse. Granted there is nothing to break. No abs (rear drums allegedly have abs but I've never seen them do anything that would suggest that), no traction control, unlimited slip differential, 5 forward manually selected gears, and horrible weight distribution.

When I go test drive cars, or drive friends cars I'm surprised how easy everything is with all the nanny robots engaged. People want to learn how to drive dangerous cars carefully: practice on a danger ranger then you can handle almost anything.

Nice naked fighter Bike

underrated

future classic

choke on tutankhamun's cock

the color is nice to see in all these gray white and black cars out there, and they are easy as fuck to park.
we had a blue one, too back in the days.

you broke the thread nigger

Looks like a fun little econobox to throw into corners. Bet parking is easy as picking your nose.

Looks pretty beefy without looking pigfat, i like it.
Must be also fun as fuck to drive with the top down.

Gives me a comfy feeling and isn't pigfat.

>Must be also fun as fuck to drive with the top down.
Hot damn is it fun. I lost a bit on the 0-60 compared to coupe, but nothing comes close to going into the canyons with the top stowed.

Superior nippon design

It looks nice on those wheels, honestly. What is that a new(ish) mazda 3/6? I like the sedan better than the hatch.

2011 Mazda 6

Super underrated car. Didn't really sell that well compared to the newest 3rd gen 3's and 6's, which are selling like fucking hotcakes

Never met a lexus I didnt like

reminds me of when SUVs were real and not just tall cars

(picture is not my car, but same color and trim)

my cousin had one, never seen a car that has better rotted away into the landscape

VW hatchbacks are probably the most aesthetically pleasing hatchbacks.

Anyway, here's a doozy.

uhh, ur tires have adequate treading i suppose

it's fun to drive

Your wheels look pretty dope.

I know literally nothing about the Tc drives so I'm refraining from posting a pic.

I like your car better than the fr-s, I want a sporty car from toyota with an i4, not a gay boxer engine

Best body style of the tc, and good color

I would mod the fuck out of this so hard

Bulletproof. It'll last longer than most marriages
My first car was a 95 Corolla

4age swap may be in its future, but i wanna kill it's 4a-fe first which might take a while

What a gay homo parade here
>op's bait nigger mobile ugly as hood hoe
>picked wrong economic cars and proud of it
>literately worst looking Chevy and useless with out tune
>people actually buy convertible muscle car
>a bunch of shit lame car that has lame interior. How's that FM/AM? AKA the only feature in your cars

gotta love summertime

>being this anally angered

Very good taste user.

sweet, best mustang, and one paint job away from being a total pussy magnet. i have a practical car that i financed and am stuck with for a few years but now I long desperately for a project car or an old muscle car or something i can modify, you're living my dream user

I like the jalopy look.

No, really. I do.

w-what model is that?

Look around enough on cl, and you can find one for

Mirin those wheels, for real though

its better than mine

best year cherokee in a good color

>calls other cars shit
>doesn't post own shitbox
You almost had me.

thank you i got it for 1000$, only had 120k miles on it

if it runs and drives good thats a steal for $1000. whats going on with the exhaust though?

i live in the city, so a combo of pot holes and speed bumps from hell

buy a d ring belt and fasten that sucker up good til you can afford to get it fixed

That ride is comfy as hell, and the shifter feels pretty good too.
It looks like new even though its a 10+ years car.

That looks pretty fast. That an 8?

look comfy

i used some old chain in the garage earlier, but a nigger stole it while i was at work

Silver is a good colour

Fair enough. 03 Impala was beige before I totaled that bitch like a tardomancer.

My 04 Impala is great though. Shame everyone thinks Chevies are pieces of shit.

Naa men, its a 3.7 v6 with some upgrades (GT Suspension, strut tower, Shelby rear sway bar, and 3.31 gears).
It's surprisingly fast, wasn't expecting 5-5.5 seconds in the 0 to 60.

If I was a young hispanic man from a low income household, I'd try to steal your car.

I also dig the shimapan sticker.

Ever think about adding a super/turbo?

why not a super turbo

No one man should have all that power

I was thinking about putting a turbo once the majority of cars on the road are faster than mine though, right now it can keep up with my friends 4.6 2010 and straight beat new edge ones.

I feel pretty comfortable with what i have now, although I AM going to put a new exhaust.

Are those not turbos near your air filters?

Lol that's just a sample of what i plan to do in the future.

God damm thats a good car

I like how rust free it is

>hard mode

I always freaking wanted a Taurus wagon, it's just hard to find one that hasn't been tortured or neglected.

I believe the vehicle of choice for the queer woman should be a Subaru Outback with a sunroof, accessorized with a thule rack (even if you are a couch potato) and CD player (for the Melissa Etheridge box set, personally I prefer Emmy Lou Harris) . (accessories are important in queer culture). This vehicle is sporty enough for the single girl and practical enough for the domesticated one. The Outback suggests a spirit of domestication and play. The logic: If single, the Outback states you're not opposed to attachment; if partnered, you're not opposed to say . . . children or, at the very least, pets. Absolutely, I would date a woman with an Outback. Unfortunately, I don't own one

The background is atmospheric as fuck like the son of Sam is out patrolling the streets executing those sitting in there cars a city gripped with panic

The White paint really makes the cars styleand flow very well.

Late but who gives a shit, he complimented the color you fucking nigger.

You're uhh, draggin' a little somethin there.

Literally my affordable dream car, apart from an older bmw 7 series.
Legendary mode, not my picture but same color and all.

l need other pics of my car.

Hemm.. l like the fact your front blinkers are not yellow.

It's pretty.

Practical small station wagon with good mpg's and all around visibilty.

seems like a comfy, easy to live with, no headaches kind of car. You're a man who values to ability for offroading and cargo hauling but also prioritise MPG's. It translates into a small, nimble offroader that doesn't look out of place in traffic

>obbviousbait.exe

>racing other people
>on a video game
Save it for the stop lights you weeb

looks cool, i always had a thing fo these cars.

Seems to be in good condition.

looks sleek and roomy! hard combo to find.

What can I say? It is a Punto, legendary car on itself. I used to drive one of these, before I get my license.
anyway excuse me for low quality photo, I own this car for only maybe a 10 days.

Anyway sorry for not rating yours, I posted it without having an F5, SO I really like your wheels looks like 4x100 r14. is it so?

Yeah it is 2004 model it has remote locking, front power windows, electrical power steering, air conditioning, fog lamps. It has veden online driven 60 000 kilometres. Bought it from my grandmother when she got her new Fiat 500.

>boredom: the car
its face looks like a 45 yo boring dad

Skoda's are dope. Your paints nicer than mine

looks OK, kid, but if you really want to set pussy on fire you need a nice ride, like my dads '78 Nova. It has a column mounted automatic because im too scared to look down off the road when im shifting AKA too retarded to remember the shift sequence. I shove the shifter up my ass too

Is that your dads car? it should be, because its great, having him pay for insurance and fuel. Make sure to get heavy duty suspension, mine sags on the drivers side every week for some reason lol

Hip hop music videos from 2007 called, they want their leased nigger rims back

Pretty sure al roker isn't a car, so,

Rallye wheels are sex, love that it's just a clean well done nova.

It's a toyota that can be thrown off buildings and still run. Cue top gear.

In four years when every single other Chrysler lh car been scrapped this thing will be cool to someone other than me.

Japan did early 2000s luxury cars pretty well

Your car has the best and most manliest car color ever made.

i wish i had sick steelies like that

>rent a tire

Top jej