Is this a good product for a good enough wax and protection?

Is this a good product for a good enough wax and protection?

I've only used turtle wax. The spray kind is the best and gives you a ton of shine with minimal effort. Just spray, wipe, and dry.

Thanks my men, I'm buying one as as speak.
I live in a 40c weather and i really don't have enough time to wax it the proper way.

its a pretty great product but buy the ICE version instead. its much better

also the spray waxes are not as durable as regular waxing so you'll have to reapply more often

No.
But it's better than nothing.

I see, good thing they are super easy to apply though.

Not really. You need a clean car to do it.
It's barely less effort than waxing your car.

I use a similar product on my motorcycle. But I heard pledge does the same thing for a quarter of the price, so I will be switching over when it runs out.

Holy shit normies are retarded.

Hell yeah. After you rinse off your suds just spray this shit one panel at a time. It really shines nice and has a nice scent actually.

Not really i mean, every waxing product needs a clean car but in this case, you leave the car wet and you go spraying and drying at the same time, which saves lots of time.

Pls no, you will ruin your paint.

>But I heard pledge does the same thing for a quarter of the price, so I will be switching over when it runs out.

Don't use pledge. Just because it shines wood doesn't mean it is compatible with your car's paint. Heck, you might as well de-germify and remove moulds and fungus from your car's exterior body by mixing a solution of bleach and water 1:1 ratio.

Basically you cant.

Any 'spray wax' will fuck up any wax you currently have on your car and leave a shit wax behind.

It's only use is to get rid of bird shit.

But i don't have any wax to begin with.

thats not true
they market them to use between waxes to refresh and enhance the current wax coat

>Using wax to clean bird shit
No shit its leaving shit wax behind

You are spot on about the smell, it smells fresh and a little bit like strawberries. Came out pretty good to be honest, lots of shine and it looks clean.

Whenever I use any spray wax shit on my car theres always a big circle in the paint whenever it rains where all the water sticks to the shitty wax its left behind.

In short OP, no it's not.

What I would suggest is a sealent, or coating of sorts as your main source of protection and then use a spray wax as a "topper".

As an example, on my car I use Fusso 12 month coating which is like a wax/sealent hybrid that should last me 12 months (had it on for 6 months and it's stil beading like the first day it was applied).

Then, I use a spray wax as a topper drying aid when I wash the car every couple of weeks.

A spray wax will only provide protection for 2 weeks max in most cases. What you want is a coating on the car and a wax as a topper.

my 2c

I use pledge on my motorcycle helmet visor, it works great to keep water and dust from fucking your shit up, also smells great.

What's the cure time on that?

you're a fucking idiot lol.

A good quality sealent/coating won't be removed unless you cut/polish the car.

A spray wax is designed as a topper over your actual base protection.

You're getting wax confused with a quick detailer. A quick detailer is used for things like bird shit and will provide high gloss without the protection properties of a wax.

About 10-15min I find is optimal for easy removal, that said I've never had an issue when I've left it for longer but it's not necessary.

A little goes a long wax, like I will be dead before I finish the pot considering each application is easily lasting me a year.