/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

Fainted Princess Edition
>Fates FAQ
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/jgXre
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vyj1C8ogtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good thread

>other thread gets deleted

WINRAR

This thread wins!

lucina confirmed canon waifu

Fuck off faggot Sakura is the canon waifu

Would you a fainted lucy

Cutest family

Having Kana with _________

Kana

Kanna

Just bought this guy. Thinking of putting him next to my Warrior of Light mini figure from Final Fantasy, since Fire Emblem and FF are my favorite franchises. What do you guys think? Warrior of Light mini will be posted in next pic.

Fire emblem is a shit series, that's what I think

Is there smut of this yet

Put them together and make them kiss

myself

i reproduce asexually

So, you guys think I should put em next to each other?

Hotglue them and then make them appear to snowball it

Post pics but link to imgur

>Getting Marth
>But not his waifu

I love Sakura!

Con I was at didn't have Sheeda.

Got him recently too, hoping that the store that got him will also be able to get Shiida, Elise and Femui so i can have a FE set

LUCINA
U
C
I
N
A

Post non-MaMU Lucy pairs to piss off lucycucks

My local gamestore doesnt have Shiida yet, they have pre orders open for Elise tho, i hope theyll get Shiida and Femui later

Good luck finding enough to make an impact, you bitter little jealous hater.

She's named Caeda, isn't she?

Much better than Lucina
>inb4 le Lucina hindsight memers

In the U.S. version yeah, in SD EU version it's Shiida, and in Japanese it's Sheeda. I've always liked Sheeda the most.

Azura is my wife!

I'm european, she's called Shiida here

SCOTTY DOESN'T KNOW

Ohhh, so you were supposed to pronounce Caeda as "See-dah". I always pronounced it "Ka-eh-Dah"

I like hana

Severa is _______.

What made Lucina faint?

shit

Retoasting from last bread

Mitama is married to (me)
Kana is with Siegbert
Dwyer is with Selkie
Ophelia is with Kiragi

All of these were done for gameplay purposes, but my plans for the other kids aren't dependent on them being married to anyone in particular.

Tell me who I should pair.

Remaining: Shigure, Midori, Caeldori, Rhajat, Hisame, Asugi, Velouria, Percy, Ignatius, Sophie, Shiro, Forrest, Nina, Soleil

>I always pronounced it "Ka-eh-Dah"
That's the way it's pronounced.

No you dont
I like Hana

Yeah, they were going for "sea" like Caesar.

I want to alleviate her aggressive nature with hatesex

I don't know, there might be.

Shiro/Nina

The amount of shitposting in /feg/

I'll repost my response

>Pairing the second gens together

For what fucking purpose

Just read each of their supports and pick the ones you like or something, it doesn't even matter

I love Kilma!

>Giving your kid to Uglybert
Literally why?

Anyone have rally spd solel? I want to use her as rallybot. In NA region.

>Being this autistic.

Siegbert is objectively the most handsome character in fates, no one can compare to his beautiful looks.

I wanted to suggest asking Soleilanon, but he's european

Autists would be obsessed with pairing every character together even though it's a waste of time

>some waifus STILL don't have art with Corrin while a non playable character does

Because I want to and I thought it would be fun to let my friends in /feg/ make the choice for me since I don't really care.

I'm making a full Nohrian Trust exploitation build for Kana, which meant I wanted to get as many Proc skills on her S-support partner as possible. Siegbert was a good candidate because he can get Aegis and Luna naturally, inherit Sol from Charlotte and Astra from Xander (who got it in turn from buddying Ryoma), and can Buddy Ignatius for access to Pavise.

His personal also gives free damage to a female unit he's supporting on top of his regular Great Knight S-support buffs.

And finally, I actually like Siegbert.

My goal for this run is capping every character and making them have a skill spread that makes them as good as reasonably possible without buying any skills from other players' castles. I'm also unlocking every possible support between every character to make progress on 100 percenting my support log for the cartridge.

"Waste of time" doesn't even begin to accurately describe this.

Poor little mamuicucks, doomed to a life of no art with their waifu and constantly having to sift through art of her with other dudes

Which waifus don't?

Whats the difference between art with le waifu and corrin, and art of wifu with anyone else anyway?

>I'm also unlocking every possible support between every character to make progress on 100 percenting my support log for the cartridge.

>"Waste of time" doesn't even begin to accurately describe this.

Whatever you say my guy it's your life

Midori, Velouria, Selkie, Rhajat, Soleil, Ophelia

I think the rest have at least one

Pretty much all of them except for Azura, Camilla and Sakura because of that one Sakurafag

Commissioned and requested art doesn't count, the artist had to draw it because they liked the pairing themselves

>Whats the difference between art with le waifu and corrin

It's your waifu with your designated Fire Emblem self-insert

>and art of wifu with anyone else

Art of your waifu about to get dicked by another dude you cuck

Has anybody downloaded the Awakening character import mod? Is it any good? Screenshots?

>Velouria
>Selkie
>Ophelia

I've seen art for all of these girls with mamui, I don't recall seeing any with Midori Rhajat or Soleil

Corrin is, like everyone else, just a animu ass video game character. Even if you self insert as him, you're still watching your waifu getting fucked by someone that isn't you, selective cuck.

>Not knowing how self-inserting into video game avatars to fuck you're waifu works

Get a load of this disgusting gaijin

You might as well self-insert as anyone else then.

>le corrin is YOU meme

Epic

But I AM Corrin. I'd show you how I transform into a dragon, but my camera broke.

-knocks you unconscious-

Better than Shiro the Manlet at least.

Canon

nice headcannon

Siegbert was actually pretty alpha in his original Kana support. No idea how Memehouse butchered it, though.

By the way, for the waifufags of these characters out there, I bring you this modest shitty imgur gallery of mamui x waifu art both lewd and not of "varying quality", most of which I've saved from here compulsively because I have a fucking problem but I grabbed some from other sites just 4u

imgur.com/a/jgXre

>but you can't see the dude's face in some of these

Pixiv tags for those pics say it's corn you ungrateful bastards

I know I'm missing at least some because I've been away from /feg/ for a long-ass time so post them if you have them, especially of the other girls from that list

Azura is shit.

Thanks for the picture of Oboro!Rhajat!Kanna with her grandma.

~~~NEW RULE~~~
If you say a waifu is shit, you have to say who you're waifu is.

No, I'm pretty sure you're supposed to self-insert as the character literally called "My Unit" by the developers, because they are literally designed to be your proxy into the Fire Emblem universe

That's Oboro!Midori!Kana actually

Flora is SHIT

My waifu is Azura

Flora is shit.

My waifu is Azura.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vyj1C8ogtE

I know the image is just cuckposting bait
But I do admit that it looks pretty cute

>immediately deflect's to Shiro by posting a headcannon

This is literally Azurafag tier.

Peri is shit
My waifu is hana btw

Camilla is shit and cucks you

Best Girl Hinoka is my waifu

thats not a very good cosplay, but she looks like she's having fun so there's that

also why a lightsaber?

Azura is shit.

My waifu is Azura.

Azura

is a

shit

t.

azura

fag