no low ballers, I know what I got

> no low ballers, I know what I got

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com.au/itm/272295189404
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I absolutely hate that ideology.

They often raise the prices ridiculously, and when you try to bring them down to current market prices they think it's a lowball.

Why are these people so shit?

Same type of people who think because they put $5k of "hop up" parts into a car, they can ask whatever the car normally costs plus $5k. They're called dreamers.

What's stupid about OPs pic is some dumbass boomer will eventually pay that and drive up prices for everyone else. Already happened with most late 60s early 70s muscle cars. Surprised 1st gen mustang coupes haven't gone through the roof yet.

>Honda Civic DX for sale
>CD player, New rims, runs good as new $4,000 obo

A year ago I could get a spotless restomod '66 for $12k and under, a running and driving 4 speed 289ci without any rust could be had as low as $8000. Now $8000 gets me most of a Mustang with rust bleeding through the edges of the panels and an engine bay that looks like drywall collapsed over it, a cleaned up mustang for 12k in manual is gonna be a 3 speed with 200ci of straight six sorrow. In my area at least boomers drove them up by at least 30%.

what do you guys think about a 98 ranger for 2200? my brother is selling his and took alright care of it and it seems like a fair price, but people keep trying to get it for like 1400.

I got a 2001 ranger for 1,800

how many miles? bro's had 200k

I don't blame them. Some retard will buy it.
I put my old M3 on the market for $20k AUD and had some guy message me calling me an idiot, and that he's bought dozens of M3s and that he wouldn't pay over $11k.
I sold it for $20k the next week.

>1965 mustang
>289 c4 auto
>24,000

Even ones with less than 10k on the odo don't typical go near that.

Mine only has 140,000

damn son where ya from?

My neighbor just paid US$24k for a clean M3 with 165k miles.

Was that during the message every second day asking "do you still have it?" with absolutely no followup?
>gumtree lyf

>runs as good as new
>feels like new car
>stars and runs no problem
These are most useless phrases ever to sell the car. Obviously everyone would fucking test drive and see how it runs "like new". You own the shitbox for years of fucking course you'd say it didn't changed much

Shiiiiit I'm putting my M3 at 25k. But muh baby is only 60k miles and clean af. Stock also. Considering some curry nigger and brown shit selling them at 18-22 for 200+k km. I'm not even that bad

Who would have thought that an old collectible muscle car would increase in price as time goes on.

Its a first gen mustang, 24K is a steal, you could get much more for it

ebay.com.au/itm/272295189404

I NO WAT I GOT
>car is literally broken in half

boomers really don't get it

don't they realize they they self defined the cars and music of their youth as eternal classics? they're the only ones who want them, and they're the only ones who EVER wanted them! unfortunately, these are the dudes left holding the bag after the mania of the $200,000 hemi cudas and shit. they bought these stupid cars thinking it was like gold and platinum, an 'investment.'

it would be like younger people buying an evo or an sti or some other meme teenage dream car and thinking anyone would pay $30k for one 30 years from now

>$30k for one 30 years from now
When you factor in inflation, that would actually be a really great price. I'm sure all of those cars will hold some value as the generation that idolized them starts buying out of nostalgia, same as what happened with boomers. It already started happening to some (ex. NA NSX)

I like how half of the pictures are of completely different cars that have already been restored.

E92s, right?

>tfw I just found out 60-70k mile E92 M3s are going for about 25k
I was about to say you're wrong, but they're finally down that far. And I do mean down, for the E92 that sounds pretty fair. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be surprised if they were talking about E46s. Those are getting stupid inflated these days. I don't know why people wouldn't just do some research and buy a 996 911 instead of an E46. If the IMS is dealt with, they're more reliable cars than the E46, and very good ones can be found for around 20k.

mine( ) was a 94 E36

In his defense, anyone who would restore that from the ground up and do all the metal work, would probably still make money on that car. A 1957 Bel Air Convertible is the cream of the crop.