Post your japanese cars! Lets see what Veeky Forums has!

Post your japanese cars! Lets see what Veeky Forums has!

Found at my campus, super clean. I drive an odessey but I have never taken a picture of it.

Fucking disgusting, get the fuck out.

>Parked in Handicap spot

Kill yourself corey

>prelude
FUUUUCK off

My kuruma anonkun

I'm not even Corey you stupid nig-nogging nigger, it's just a disgusting prelude. Literally kys.

I love the Type-R shit and other Hondas but the prelude? INTO. THE. GARBAGE.

>FF

I like the look and it isn't a total piece of crap. What's wrong?

It's a prelude, of course it's a total piece of crap

ITS A PRELUDE.

Based Mazda

Nice SC Lexus bro

lol youre obviously the dumbest person in this thread.

So? I wouldn't DD a TT.

I made this car perfect for me. Couldn't be happier with it.

>222hp stock
>1.300 kg
>dat ass
>fully double layered re-upholstered insulated interior
>MR ECS
>LSD
>Getrag 5spd
>all pulleys light weight
>80% of suspension upgrades.
>swaybars thicker than a black dick
>race pipe with flowmaster dual exhaust

I could even do an AWD swap but

1. Im not bothered
2. I rely on this car everyday
3. The handling is amazing despite FF

Is this a meme? I haven't heard about anything glaringly wrong with them.

Yeah it's a meme. They are nice cars, they make great DDs, but they are also bulky and heavy. Not a great autox or track car.

I owned a 01 SH in the past and my integra gsr is a much better car overall.

Anyone got any tips for a cheap jap car? I want something that looks retro like a Delorean. It can't be too expensive.

Buy a silver MK2 Supra. Have your own tools and be willing to work on it and you'll be fine.

Is this the thread where I post my Prelude?

Preludes are the best btw.

s-chassis are nice

cant touge....

I've been looking on that one but in Sweden they sell them for like 10,000 dollars for one that will start. And for one that needs to be fixed like 5000. So idunno about it, I can take my time to repair it.

Yes.

OK. I've heard before that integra's are quicker and faster, and even watched the hot version races with them. I just got worried that there might be something I don't know about preludes that the majority of Veeky Forums knows or something.

215rwkw

sex

Drifters are cancer

My car has a Japanese engine, does that count?

JDMTYTE

Why though? Its fun. Its not like every drifter is about that hellafush slammed lyfe or street drifting. A lot have dedicated track toys.

can you post more pics?

Clearly I have the best Japanese car

>dubs of rust

my 1994 Nissan 300zx Slicktop

>Plebeians arguing about which of their nipboxes is the best
normal day on Veeky Forums, why dont you weebs just acknowledge you bought your shitboxes cause they were cheap cause they sure as hell are not nice to drive,look at or be seen inside of

>(You)

>japanese car
>not expecting rust

Ayy lmao

My Civic Si. I like it so far.

>those nigger rims

Integra>Prelude

>tan interior

nice 240 m8 heres mine and a friend's 370z

you need to do something about your paint man, wax that shit

Licence plate is literally cuck. I lol'd

Only 3% of z32's were slicktops
>rare as fuck.

muh jap-merica inbred child :^)

Pls no bully I'm trying to make it better.

>having dark leather interior in a dark colored car

Do you enjoy burning yourself in the summer?

how about rip those dumb fucking stickers off and respray the wheels a decent color

>knows nothing about 240's
>implying that paint isn't fucked
>implying anything can save that current paint job
>implying it can be anything but a respray to make it look good

I'm trying to cover up the fender that someone did in house paint with them stickers fampai. At least until I can paint it.

>what is compound wax

touch up paint and a clear coat would cost you at most $50 to do yourself

If I had your car man I would have it painted black and respray those rims red

Fuck I love the rear and profile of z32s but I just can't not see a Saturn from the front

Bb

I don't know why but I've recently fallen in love with these 1st gen RX7s

I think I'll have to find myself one

My piece of shit corolla

My Jdm 98' 6spd Rz

That poor front bumper, other than that though I actually really like your car user, the gto's have a nice shape to them.

Damn thats fucking clean

R32's are just straight up sex on wheels

Not digging the wheels but an awsome car nonetheless

havent seen your car in a while man. did you ever fix that offroad suspension you had going?

Kawaii

99 Legacy GT Limited, 2.5L

Rebuilding the engine currently, so it's out of commission for a couple weeks.

>State of Oregon flag
>Subaru flag
Poetry

Damn, dream car right there, great colour as well. Although I want a Mark 2 next.

NOT A CARRRRRRRRRRRRR

That's the Craigslist add picture. It's in a garage, just acquired it this week. Engine ran like shit so I'm rebuilding it.

Free Masons flag is the cherry on top.

Nice butt

nice ass

I guess Mikey does have a nice butt...

X chassis

Yes

fuck cars

if i did i woulda posted a side pic ;_; was having cooling problems for the longest time and finally found the issue, clogged water jacket because of corrosion in the old radiator, completley my fault for not getting a new one when i got a new ka. love seeing your car again man, there were a few supras at the car show we were at today.

Need to work on taking more paint off the Z tomorrow.

cars are more of a method of transportation than bikes, specially the shitboxes posted here

>auto
>automobile
Hmm, I wonder what the definition of automobile is...

My own personal boat

what happened to the GTT? also love the gto m8

Was thinking the same thing

Launceston Service Tas detected. Recent, too, within the last year or so. Fella I'm working with bought a new car recently, got E70WZ. 40 plates away.

I picked it up off a mate who was closing up shop for super-cheap, think it was only about 7.5-8k and in really decent nick. So did it up, some track days with it and one of the most reliable and tough cars I've ever owned. But running out of space, got a good offer for it and let it go for 17k.

The GTO I sort of hang onto as its a very rare spec, haven't owed any money on it for about 8 years, it never really has any major issues aside from a dud starter motor that got drowned in a storm about 2 years ago.
Its also fucking fast

>and let it go for 17k.

You mean you burned your hands rubbing them off

cuck 728

It's just a ceappy arse skyline with bob jane wheels a with crappy fiberglass bumper that has indicator lights designed for a box trailer.

Also super cheap auto el cheapo mesh all over the front bar.

Americans are really retarded when it comes to skylines.

lol
It sort of makes up for selling the Silva quite cheaply! If I'd hung onto that 'mint' little car a few years longer, oh boy, people would have traded their more uglier daughters for it now.

Correct. I bought the car earlier this year with SA plates and got it pit passed.

Did they scrutinise it hard? If I ever come back to Tassie I've got a heavily modified AE86 that'll need to be registered.

Not overly. The car was totally stock minus wheels, pod filter and exhaust, and in great shape with 100k on the clock. There were a few things they didn't worry about: no parking lights, no pod filter bracket, worn tyres, and fucked tie rod ends. Not sure how you'd go with mods though, they may not be as lax. The shop was Auto Tech West in Prospect. Cost me $100.

awesome man, i love the gtos/3000gts. sucks the gtt had to go but glad you made a profit
>i will never own a 1st gen vr4

Mirin