Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2291
Last thread:

Side deck Staples Edition

New Banlist
yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15
>yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players
>yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market
>yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists
>ygodr.blog.jp/
TCG decklists
>yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites
>ygorganization.com/ >blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator
yugioh.party/

The Official /dng/ ruling test can be found here:
>testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Extra Pack 2016 (September 10th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24th)
●OCG: Raging Tempest (October 8th)
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12)

●TCG: Legendary Decks II (October 7th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)
●TCG: Invasion: Venom (November 4th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● Read the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play
● If you want to improve, take advice and playtest constantly
● Don't dismiss suggestions you haven't tried, you never know what crazy tech might work. You do NOT know everything

Other urls found in this thread:

yugiohtopdecks.com/top_decks
youtube.com/watch?v=E1W1uhy49Mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for RATE leaks when

tfw you get to succ Declan's nuts

I wonder if Desires is gonna be limited next format once every meta deck decides to run it, besides BA.

>that green for necro
what were they thinking

Odd, doesn't look like that IRL

*discards Maxx "C"*
Go right ahead user.
TCG doesn't trust Desires so I doubt it'll see much use.
I can see it going to 1 in the OCG for the October banlist though.

>Go right ahead user.
I guess I'm gonna make a Siegfried and end my turn.

/dng/, you haven't forgotten how to get better at card games, have you?

I know and that's my point
what were they thinking when they did this

he's just using that retarded "high quality" image pack
you should see what they did to sifr

Reminder that Yuya will topdeck Reborn and use Jack's Red Resonator to make his new performapal fusion

>runs a pendulum deck
>uses Monster Reborn
For what purpose? Pendulums revive themselves so long as the scales remain intact.

Not all of yuya's monsters are pendulum

He's used it already. It was how he made enpal

I made a guide on how retards should build Blue-Eyes; I'm good.

What's the best AI to bully when testing a deck?

kaiba

Give it the Exodia AI

>Alexander is literally unplayable in the TCG
Just release Lamia already, it's not that hard.

Tuning Gum ;)

Tuning Gum is hot trash

Why even play D/D/D when you can't even Synchro properly? Just wait for the release

It's also the only way you can get out Alexander which is retarded.

So what other archetype is next in line for their Cyber Dragon Infinity clone?

BLS

There's also Torque Tune Gear ;)

If nothing else at least you get to use the Level 1 search cards I suppose.

Dolches. Having a better turn 1 play than "Anjelly > hoot > gelato ticket pass" would be nice.

Burning Abyss :^)

A Messengelato-searchable Spell that SS'd a Madolche would really give Madolche a strong push in the right direction.

Indeed, that's why I'm not buying pot of desires till next year.

What does C/C/C even stand for?

Cool Cock Coddlers

Let me guess, empolemew? I haven't been here in a while.

just back from regionals

2-3, dropped

listen man, fuck kaijus and fuck cyber angels.
I know the fact that I run rogue (dark law) means I cant complain, but fuck I didnt hit a single meta deck (which I built to play against). Fucking waste of 20 dollars waste of my day fuck everything

You could try meming with things like Horn or Heaven to send dolches to the grave and then get boosts with Lesson. I don't recommend it

I'd rather just not have to run Messengelato and have a conditionless S/T searcher. Or just remove the need to have a Beast on field for the search

Maybe you should embrace the meta user

At least you took notes of how you lost, correct?

yeah. I learned that Mask of Restrict shits on herld/ritual angels (didnt realize herald had to tribute for his effect) so thats a good side for them

I also learned that I need more spell/trap negation rather than protection for law, because shit like Interrupted Kaiju Slumber and Book of Eclipse is too good at getting over my first turn Law + Rafflesia (which I get 90% of the time)

I learned alot from this regional but goddamn it sucks to lose to cards you've never seen before

Kaijus are another thing that needs to be forbidden or errata'd. Slumber giving kaijus when you already have one is dogshit.

Thats a good question, when do sets get completely spoiled? Also when can we expect more news of cardd included in thw set we just got the Criston support revealed not too long ago

Are you running Masked Heroes? Are you considering dark bribe and magic drain as viable negation cards?

Buster Blader

Abd while it can be summoned in a BV deck other dexks will be able to make better use of it.

>fuck kaijus
babby mad he can't sit on his retarded monsters anymore? Kaijus are the best thing this game has ever gotten
>fuck cyber angels.
Wew lad this deck might actually become meta in this weird power vacuum if Blue-Eyes doesn't step the fuck up any time soon

Kaijus really just fuck up anyone who goes first. At least with santa claws, lava golem, or even sphere mode, there wasn't a fully FUNCTIONING archetype behind it.

Fuck, Yang Zings are the shit with Dong Long. Baxia during the opponent's turn for 3 is some good shit. Chaofeng with DARK/LIGHT/EARTH lock is legit. What a well designed archetype.

Wait until INOV and us Hero players will tear the meta apart.

Nah man you deserved to lose.

:3

Kaijus are a perfect example of how bad Konami is at balance.

>Wew lad this deck might actually become meta in this weird power vacuum if Blue-Eyes doesn't step the fuck up any time soon
Don't worry bub, ABC will come right in to fill everyone's holes

yeah, i am at 3 bribes

Will 3 Lord of Reds in 1 deck ever work (yes including the ritual card)?

Kaijus are the most obnoxious game mechanic ever made, stopped only by the highest tier of obnoxious game mechanic, special summon lock. lava golem was fair, he locked your normal and gave them a respectable beater. Gameciel is literally "durrrr" to remove your protection you put good effort into and then they proceed to wombo combo you because you have no way to stop a fucking inherent kaiju summon or see it coming.

anyone have the harmonica

Is there any deck less fun to play against than ABC?

Plenty of them, ABC is just tier 0 so it feels a lot more frustrating

Ojama
Fucking HATE Ojama decks

Domain Lock Monarchs

Side them. Main decking dark bribe is not good.

Gladiator Beasts

>tier 0
I have no trouble beating them with my petdeck, I just find them more tedious to play against than PSY-Frames.

So one of the ygo updates has stopped you from putting $ in the name field. Was there a problem with mysql injection on ygopro?

yes as it would reveal user info like password

That's amazing it took anyone that long to figure that out. I just really miss my old name $5 hot'n'ready memes.

dark law thinks otherwise

When is the Last Ancient Gear card from the new structure gonna be revealed? Each R deck has had six new cards so far and we've only seen five.

Thinking of getting back into this waste of money. How much money would I have to drop to get a halfway decent deck? Whats an affordable tier 2 archetype right now? Preferably somewhere in the $40-60 range.

gears exist solely to be cucked

>neg their shit
>banish from their hand because they draw a card

It's really good.

Ancient Gear Collosus
Pretty much just pic related

>$40-60 range
>Tier 2
Ha. Even shitty decks are 3x more expensive.
yugiohtopdecks.com/top_decks

He can build pure BA with some side-cards to help with consistency and it'll do decent. Fluffals, Deskbots, and Zombie Shirunai are also playable low-cost lower-tier decks that can win.

>dont use any cards in your deck
>final cost $0.00
>do better than YZ

I don't need reminding man. I hope for the Anime Gear stuff in Fusion Enforcers but I know their just gonna find a way to fuck e again.
Hey I'd take it without complaints.

Running 1 in main at best. You need strong battle traps like warning and rafflesia targets plus CotH for revival and combo plays. The deck already runs 3 e call, mask change and hero lives so there is very little room to make edits.

You're not getting a T2 deck for 60 bucks. Maybe lunas come close to the price range, but they're T3.

I have 3 in main, 3 raffle targets, warning + strike, 2 coth, 2 e call 1 reinf, 3 mask change and 3 hero lives (usually side out a few hero lives when I need to side) I have found room for all of them, but I am probably going to add another strike when I get one

post your deck profile. I got mine from some dude from the UK although my extra deck is different

youtube.com/watch?v=E1W1uhy49Mg

>yuto is dead
>somehow appears more than yuri
Fucking kek

What's he digging for?

>Yami is dead
>Appears more often than Yugi
>In an anime called Yugioh
TOP DED
O
P

D
E
D

He's crawling out of the ground though?

A new meta enviorment.

New Galaxy support
Fuck Kaito for shilling Ciphers

A grave Because He caught Kaito cucking him with Ciphers.

He's trying to escape back to the past to that tourney where Galaxies shreked BA 2-0.

>can copy opponent's monsters
>use them to fusion, synchro and xyz summon...
>...in battle phase

C/C/C when??

Is this better or worse than the original Photon Dragon?

I need a new petdeck before I care bout getting better and working on anything

>Not switching to OCG

Kek fuckin TCGcucks have fun with your """""game"""""

better because it can steal dante and turn him into a dank matter, instead of just being a beatstick

You know, I perfectly understand why people call it shit and it's definitely worse than the original's but I like Cipher's design.

THICC

Only thing I don't like is the wings when it's projections aren't on. Think it's about equal with the original otherwise. Far inferior to Tachyon, Prime and Dark Matter though.

What was his Insight?

Ciphers are a million times uglier than any Galaxy card, that's for sure.

"whoa holy shit, fusion + inferno + another inferno is a FTK, I gotta get in on that"
and then with his insight he searched for fusion

Yeah, the wings really clash with the rest of the already gaudy color scheme without the projections to push the gaudiness so far it wraps around to pretty neat.