The Americans they aren't perfect, but the car world wouldn't be the same without them

The Americans they aren't perfect, but the car world wouldn't be the same without them.

Happy Independence Day America

>American Car Thread
>USAUSAUSAUSA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DBM41bOLPSg
youtube.com/watch?v=_4javSsseS8
youtube.com/watch?v=Va4o_-kO0Rw
youtu.be/MWYjG9Evop0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks user :3

May Lady Liberty's graces bless your country and may thunderous V8s and Ecoboost V6s roar across your land.

Cue the Grand Funk Railroad.

God bless America

Muh Freedums

USA
USA
USA

MERICAAAAA, FUCK YEAH

here, have the most orgasmic Ford small block exhaust note ever, in a '68 Mustang

youtube.com/watch?v=DBM41bOLPSg

thanks user

heck yea dood

U S A
S
A

>2016
>Camarilo still fugg

best car made in America

muscle is shit unfortunately

>Made in Canada

Happy Treason day you Ungrateful Colonials

DELETE THIS

god bless the US

what's the joke

Dog bless

Greece Rides Germany

Economically

Built in Ireland, with British money, using a French engine named after an American Drug runner and conman.

guessing it wasn't made by a native english speaker

=^)

>Large billet wheels.

Into the bin with this baby boomer, nigger mobile.

V6>V8

TTV8> TTV6

except it isn't

:D

It really is, it's only because it's super lightweight. American "super" cars just don't sit right with v6's.

That image literally just proved that the GT is better.

V6>V8

>there will never be another company who spends over half a century based around rockets, V8s, and Rocket V8s

Fuck you, GM.

You've killed most everything I love.

All of the full-size coupes from that era look nearly identical to me.

Your aesthetic is nothing to the 1.1% horsepower per liter gain from having a TTV6 in the GT rather than the given direct competitor's stats. Congratulations you played yourself.

Lots of them share lots of sheet metal. Easiest way to tell is the grill and headlights (split grill? waterfall grill? horizontal or vertical stripes? manufacturer logo in grille? presence of SS or similar trim badges? single or quad lights? vertical or horizontal stack? hidden or exposed?), B-pillar (does it have one at all?), C-pillar (round or angled rear window? smooth fastback that blends into the body or angular coke-bottle sides? notchback?) and ass end (usually entirely different).

>no one has posted snek yet
come on guys

>slower than a V6
Yet another victim fallen to the 3.5L EcoBoost engine.

free reply limit one

>still slower than a V6
Why do these manufacturers keep putting these lousy outdated V8's and V10's in their cars? Do they enjoy being slower?

>0-100kph 4 seconds
>0-60mph 3.5 seconds
Wat

>Happy Independence Day America

Independence Day 2: Resurgence is at the theatres now. It's the sequel movie to Indepedence Day.

hu hu hu

srt10!

not checking power to weight ratios

America, you build an incredibly innovative line of cars (one of the first ever production turbocharged engines, the first American car with a V6, the largest ever petrol I4 in a passenger car, predates the usage of an aluminium engine, transaxle and fully independent suspension in the Corvette by years and decades respectively) ... and then you discontinue it three years later including the I4 and V8, give the nameplates to the same old barges as before and a few years later license the aluminium V8 design - even though it did well in numerous racing applications - to Rover who would refine it and keep it in production for another 37 years.

But that's alright. At least you built the damn things to begin with. Thank you.

FORGOT TO POST MINE

youtube.com/watch?v=_4javSsseS8

>Drug runner and conman
Except that he never committed those charges and was tricked into almost committing them by the feds in the first place. Nowadays this is called entrapment.

there's always one fucktard

USA
youtube.com/watch?v=Va4o_-kO0Rw

God Bless the holy V8

the best French invention

nah

just everything about "american" cars is shit

Why is there so much plastic??

392 hemi

It's all removable at least. For sound insulation mostly.

Not enough Shelby in the thread.

This one was also breddy gud, back when American auto makers weren't yet certain they could circlejerk about fins and chrome on outdated platforms until the end of time.

>not liking neons

America made more than muscle

the neon was made to fight imports so its pretty damn American

The SRT-4 was ABEAST.

yeah

I never liked how they looked though

1st gen is where its at

Thanks for jeeps America

You got it all wrong...neons are great

The Neons you posted are shit

And thanks for gassers

>not post ironically liking rice

come on now

The perfect example of American Power and American 80s Luxury

Didn't know Lotus was American.

always have found crown vics to look nice for a terribly generic car

I raise you a 65 Mustang with a SBF

The wheels are awful but gawdamn the noises

youtu.be/MWYjG9Evop0

Nah but shoving a V8 in a light British car is American

that just looks like someone wanted a Mustang but chose to rice out a granny car instead

no its not

Live free, and drive fast america.

Hennessey Venom GT