PlayStation Vita General 2750 - Nothing at Night Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death third story trailer
youtu.be/D0XU5R1NMTo

>Koei Tecmo announces TGS 2016 stage schedule
gematsu.com/2016/09/koei-tecmo-announces-tgs-2016-s

>Chroma Squad coming in early 2017
gematsu.com/2016/09/chroma-squad-coming

>Touhou Koubuto V launches November 3 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/09/touhou-koubuto-v-ps

>Mystery Gensokyo TOD Reloaded Trailer
youtu.be/ApJJU8qxFfc

>God Wars details Hanasaka and Katsuragi
gematsu.com/2016/09/god-wars-details-hanas

>My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO! Game gets two new trailers
gematsu.com/2016/09/teen-romantic-comedy-sn

>Fate/Extella ‘Cu Chulainn and Li Shuwen’ gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/09/fateextella-cu-chulainn-li-sh

>Sega TGS Game Lineup
dualshockers.com/2016/09/02/sega-announces-to

>SD Gundam G Generation Genesis ‘Sazabi’ gameplay
youtu.be/fznDvKWefwg

>Akiba’s Beat Saki Hoshino English character trailer
youtu.be/RYgdnZdB1NY

>Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors Tsukasa trailer
youtu.be/dJEtGwPC2oQ

>Valkyria: Azure Revolution’s PS4 and PS Vita Release Explained
dualshockers.com/2016/09/01/valkyria-azure-revolutions-change

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

henkaku.xyz/usage/
wololo.net/2016/09/01/theflow-announces-increased-compatibility-upcoming-vitamin-update/
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/508e9e/megathread_all_vita_dumps/?st=isnfyx2q&sh=2f1d6417
youtube.com/watch?v=BdMa9-FYfVs
youtu.be/N6KZpbdD2rg
amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B00F27JGVA/
amazon.com/Nyko-Power-Grip-Vita-Sony-PS/dp/B0079V29EI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for butts.

HOMEBREW/PIRACY/ETC

HENkaku. Install this to enable access to everything. This is your starting point: henkaku.xyz/usage/
Piracy: Vitamin 1.1 is out but there's an important bug. Wait until 1.2 for now. Be patient lads. A couple useful links below, news and potential resources.
wololo.net/2016/09/01/theflow-announces-increased-compatibility-upcoming-vitamin-update/
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/508e9e/megathread_all_vita_dumps/?st=isnfyx2q&sh=2f1d6417
Current Homebrew General: And as always feel free to ask questions, discuss, etc here as well.

What's your favorite Vita-related wallpaper, Vitagen?

>No changes for the OP are needed at the moment
You stupid fucker. Just put something like "All homebrew discussion goes in /hbg/

Otherwise we get retards like

>And as always feel free to ask questions, discuss, etc here as well.
>as always

no, discuss home brew in home brew general, don't shit up our thread with tech support

Can we agree that Ikaruga is vitagen's official senran and that Mankoto has monopoly over Ryouna?

What are some RPG does /VG recommend? Thinking about getting a new game but I don't even know where to start after looking at the game list.

Please don't

Remember to report and ignore all pirates and talks about piracy.

I'd have done it anyway. And will keep doing so until you people stop sperging out about it as a general vita topic, and we put the basic links in the OP.

At which point I'd agree tech support to hbg. But until then I'mma keep encouraging it here. Compromise.

You can't have a monopoly on a raging slut

It's happening

You can if you feed her three times a day like a good owner.

Tales of series

>i'm going to shitpost till I get my way

And we're the spergs

I want to breed with Ciel and make her feel like a woman

She only feels alive when bullet crafting, too bad for you.

No and no.

Why don't most retards realize they are retards?

this post reeks of the retarded

It's a vita topic. People looking for information on vita stuff will come here.

All we need to do is put the basic starter links in the OP and "For tech support stuff ask in /hbg/ linked here". And also accept that not all discussion of it is not suited for this thread. "How do I piracy" may be better in HBG but discussing cool homebrew apps, and things you can do with your vita using Henkaku is entirely legit for this thread.

user, I'm a piratefag, but the shitposting over homebrew here needs to stop from both sides.

All explicitly piracy related posts need to be contained to /hbg/, along with tech support.

Personally I'd be fine with homebrew apps and quality of life stuff like custom themes being here, but everything else needs to stay in /hbg/

If you ignore it it'll go away

>Why don't most retards realize they are retards?
That'd require more intelligence than they can muster.

youtube.com/watch?v=BdMa9-FYfVs

This general isn't for piracy. It's been stated multiple times by now.
The mods even agree with this and delete posts about piracy too, going so far as to hand out bans for it.
Vitagen isn't against piracy in general, but the topic is considered off-topic here, for obvious reasons.
If you can't understand that then I guess you're too autistic to function properly.

Well?

I'll be fucked if I let "piracy triggers me so you can't talk about it here" win. It's a vita topic. It is relevant to the Vita. This is a Vita thread. Fuck off to the Sony forums if you want "official only" bullshit.

>I'll be fucked if I let "piracy triggers me so you can't talk about it here" win.

So you're just being autistic then.
Remember to report and ignore all talks about piracy.

What about first person dungeon crawler type games?

There is already a thread to discuss piracy and ask questions, and it is not this thread.

Yes do you?

> "How do I piracy" may be better in HBG but discussing cool homebrew apps, and things you can do with your vita using Henkaku is entirely legit for this thread.

uh are you retarded? it's not called hbg for no reason, even that shit should go in there

I literally just said that I pirate but it shouldn't be allowed here, and basic homebrew and quality of life shit from henkaku should be fine here you sperg.

So how far are you in GE2RB? I still haven't even reached D4 because of all the character episodes.

The fact you think vitagen likes sony proves how new you are.

Vitagen isn't just going to roll over and change because some new faggot is too fucking autistic

>Ultimate Snowflame solo in Toukiden Kiwami

holy fuck, what is the best weapon type for solo missions? The Naginata is not really cutting it for fast monsters (like Snowflame when it loses half health)

holy shit this is why I always feel so bad pirating, it's because of you fucking people feeling all high and mighty. I fucking pirate and I don't fucking force my shit on related subs.

When you want to talk about fiddling with your diddy you want to go to someplace where it specializes about fiddling with diddy. And oh wow it just so happens there's a thread in this very board that can answer all kinds of stuff!

I only play Demon gaze and Dungeom travelers 2 demo

Finishing the story for the second time after losing my original files, currently on rage burst's arc and it's a little annoying waiting for weapon upgrades to be unlocked.

Just avoid Operation Abyss, and you'll probably be fine.

Are there any grips for the vita 1k?
the back is too small and has my right hand cramping after some ~20 mins of play time if its an active game, any recs?

We get closer every thread

What are some of the better hammer blood arts?
So far I'm using the one that improves damage when attacking weak points with Burst rush or whatever.

Operation Abyss is fine if you're a good fan of the genre.
I mean, the story and characters are complete shit but the mechanics are fine.

iirc grips that had l2/r2 buttons were released recently

there's the nyko powergrip and i think there's another big one too

my dick

I'd recommend Dungeon Travelers 2, keep in mind it's ecchi but still a solid dungeon crawler underneath the surface. Hopefully the NIS dungeon crawler gets localized in early 2017

Closer to what?

>iirc grips that had l2/r2 buttons were released recently
Pretty sure those are only for the 2k unfortunately

If people are pirating Vita games and want to talk about those games here then that's fine. Some people buy the PS4 versions of games but discuss them here and people are non the wiser because they're respectful about it.
If you want to talk about emulators, do it in hbg
If you want to talk about setting up piracy, do it in hbg
If you want to talk about tech support, do it in hbg

What people are upset about is when you're trying to discuss a game and people post "where's the dump?" "Has this been dumped?" "Dump the game for me." It's no different than if you were posting about a game and people were begging you for a PSN code to buy it, or for a digital code to download it.

closer to the vita 3k/successor reveal?

I've never played any fp dungeon crawler games so are there any mechanics that I should know? Also which one of them are fan serviced based?

Heart of Iron or steel, I don't know what it's called in English but it's the one that gives you hyper armor and flashes blue when you're in booster mode.

youtu.be/N6KZpbdD2rg

/umugen/?

I can't wait for this game and to find out if it actually runs well on the vita.

GARcher

/buttgen/

calm down there umu

wait when do you get more classes/looks in this game?
rows 3 and 6 along with column 4 aren't in the starting adventurers
hammer class looks cool as fuck

No, he keeps getting farther away from you

cumu in the umu is prohibited by imperial decree.

>user interface is a mess
>cryptic menus
>battles take far, FAR longer than they should
>soundtrack is obnoxious
>original artwork looks like some newgrounds shit

Just try the Dungeon Travelers 2 demo. If you want fanservice, that game will do. It's also a very solid game.

>Heart of Iron or steel
Neat. I have that one already but never tried it out.
I'll pick it up and see how things go

Damn, I had it reversed.
I thought 1k was the one that was only compatible.

Most likely will. They stated they're attempting to create a FF entrypoint for the newest generation (kids of the original fans) so they'll definitely keep it as shiny as possible.

Vita version will be playable on TGS

Atelier 0-8
DT2 9

The nyko grip is only for the 2k it looks like and I honestly don't care much for the l2/r2 since i dont do remote play. I can think of one game that i have that might be useful for it, mostly just want something to make it thicker on the back i guess so my palm isnt at such a weird angle

Let me have this

why are there so many fateshitters here?

Have fun

No. You're not worth his ideals.

i didn't know there was one for the 2k, the one i was talking about is for the 1k

Because Prisma Illya is the best magical girl property in the last 5 years.

64GBs are 8726¥ with free shipping on amazon.co.jp right now.

amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B00F27JGVA/

That's 83USD

lol I've been meaning to watch/play fate garbage but i can never get myself to actually do it

Best waifu for Rean best mc of 2016??

Fie?
Laura??
Emma??!
Alisa R!!?
Sara??
Claire??
Millium ??

Meant to say I'm trying to avoid one that's fan service based since they tend to be lacking but I'll give it shot.

Not sure if the game is in Taiwan but I'll take a look around.

well the 1k series one is fucking ridiculously overpriced
amazon.com/Nyko-Power-Grip-Vita-Sony-PS/dp/B0079V29EI

>those reviews

Is everyone getting a failed memory card or what?

Fate/extella

his ideals betrayed him

What's a vita game you bought solely for the artstyle?

Is this post satire?

>his ideals betrayed him
and so will you

>last 5 years
Nanoha 2nd movie was 2012

>>user interface is a mess
>>cryptic menus
>>battles take far, FAR longer than they should
>>soundtrack is obnoxious
>>original artwork looks like some newgrounds shit

>It wasn't any better or worse than Moero though, which is genuinely the better crawler between them.

>I don't know what you mean by cryptic menus. Everything was explained if you read the files that were in-game.

>Maybe if you're doing something completely wrong. If anything, OA suffers the same fate of every crawler by being completely easy to break and become OP. Even with Hachi's workout pack on since the very start, no batter felt like it dragged on. Only dungeons at times

>Opinions, really. I don't remember it at all so, if anything, it was just forgettable

>The art looks fantastic most of the game. It only fails at some parts -- granted, it does fail hard when it does though

I'm not saying the game is the end-all of crawlers, but it's more-or-less a solid entry if you like older crawlers akin to Wizardry. If you like more modern crawlers I can see why you'll have issues with it though.

Dungeon Travelers 2 is legitimately the best crawler that's localized currently.
Fanservice doesn't automatically mean bad.
Just look at Moero -- it's the second-best crawler albeit 10x more fanservicy than DT2

kill yourself retard

>I'm trying to avoid one that's fan service base
Then go for Stranger of Sword City. The game is hard, though.

Muramasa

Shit, well I'll wait a year or two before making that post again.

htolL#NiQ

>fateshitters
There isn't any though.
Most people even recommend buying Fate/extra if you're interested, with the asterisk of looking at the glorified R.P.S. combat before making a decision.
I guarantee you if the Vita got a port of Extra, nearly everyone here will shit their pants with excitement.
I'm waiting to see if Umbrella Star gets an LE

Not before you answer the fucking question!

read that as facesitters, not fateshitters.

>Extra

Shit, I meant Extra CCC

3rei is boring
Too much Illya standing around doing nothing and crying

>Mfw I bought a Vita 2000 a few months after it came out

People talk like the OLED is the greatest thing ever made, makes me think I fucked up. I never really had a problem with this screen except for not the best contrast, but I'm used to my N3DS screen in comparison so that's why.

Maybe I should get an OLED model, they're only like $90 used on eBay.