youtu.be/Wepgwx_9kto

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M
>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Justice Monsters V
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ785B_u6lc

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Caliente

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Fuck me forgot to link previous thread. GOMEN.

Dumb ho.

>Only 6 relics on the buff banner

NEW
NEWRA
NEWAGA
NEWAJA

What are the draw rates for 5s like in FFRK?

You're cute, I like you. Wanna go to the movies?

Why is she dropping acid

Only if you can finger me while watching Kingsglaive.

We going to have to find a seat on the back or go in a day with little people, aye?

How do I manipulate Jumps air time?

>tfw your bf jerks you off in the back while watching kingsglaive
I'm so glad the movie itself was boring or else I would've been mad.
We ended up walking out and doing it in the bathroom anyway.

Overall it was an enjoyable experience, I give the movie an 8.5/10.

user, I think you're rating the sex not the movie.

50%

Yeah pretty much.
I would've given it a 9 but the handicap stall smelled a little weird. I don't think I actually saw more than 5 minutes of the movie.

Just remember that with the proportion of nerds and gays into final fantasy, odds are extremely good this happened in a theater near you. It's not a reality we all want to accept, but it's true.

Is the current banner gud?

Sorry, but what makes you think that's even an issue? As long as they're not fucking in the movie room or being loud, I don't give a fuck if they're gay, fuck in the bathrooms and such.

Garulessa's are stronk, independent womyn who won't let no fire stop them

Sorry for shit quality

Holy SHIT.

It's not an issue, it's awwwright.
But gays don't go to movie theaters together to watch movies. They go there to fuck.

Especially boring movies like FFXV that are guaranteed to have at most 5 viewers at a time.

Good shit, grats mate.

Now you're just shitposting, KYS.

I love watching people get surprised when they get shout.
It reminds me of when I got mine.

Its okay user, we'll keep your "first movie" a secret.

I really didn't want to roll again after Shotgun pull, really wanted to use Ramza though so I'm glad I bit the ballet haha. How's Garnet as a character by the way?

How bad or good is this first 11 pull

SG is the game, you just won it.

Have fun never having fun in the game ever again because everything is too easy.

>SG
Enjoy your permanent Tyro.

Decent enough since she has access to 4* white magic which is all anyone really needs due to curaja, protectga, and shellga.
As for summons, I'm personally not too hot on them because the ones worth using are hard to hone.

well wew i guess i have to level tyro

>He doesn't have Tyro leveled already for his RM3

He said that was his first pull ever

So your argument still stands. I had my second 11pulll ever today and got SG for my level 80 Tyro. Apply yourself.

Just droping by to confirm that phones unable to run the global BE can run the JP version.

What's the fastest way to farm SSB/BSB Mastery?

Is there a fastest way? How do I know how much experience I'll get from a particular fight?

Nigga, pick up Basch as well, you got that sweet ass Platinum Shield, a tauntaliator is always useful, even more with a good SB.

Sunday Funday, basically more exp = more mastery.
Another way, though not exactly easy, is if you had an extra copy and turn it into a 5*+ making it get a 1.5x multiplier on mastery earned.
5*++ makes it 2x.

And my gf wonders why I absolutely despise gays.

Sunday daily 1-man team.

Are you dumb Terrafag?

How do Penelo, Garnet and Porom stack up against each other, or does it not matter if they're just curebots?

Is SSB/BSB experience based on actual experience then?

Eh, for 5 myth, I'll take it.

>tricast fire
>only casts once

It's mostly just like, imagine how much sex you would have if your gf also had the mind and libido of a dude.
There is an exponential increase. It's not something inherent to gays, it's something inherent to dudes.

I would still genuinely like to see all of Kingsglaive at some point though, torrent when?

Are there any other mages that can use guns, other than Yuna?

Ashe and Tyro.

I should really learn to exercise self control, but I'll take this, so my take always from this banner will be SS2 and DG, I'll pull on the lucky banner when it's available for synergy

>8 hours into FF6
>just realized I can group-cast spells with L and R

Who /setforlife/ here?

>0/11
Should have saved for guaranteed 5*.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA jesus christ dude, tutorials are important sometimes

>unironically doing tutorials
lol?

Ok for Medica/support I have, SS2, Divine Heal, Divine Guardian, and Princess' Favor, who should I use on my party?

I never bother with optional tutorials, it makes games more fun
good thing there hasn't been anything too strong yet

How do I swim down to grab that? Directions don't work.

You gotta kill Evrae the "proper way" and not use the floodgates, son.

Proper way as in find the other method of cheesing the fight, figure it out yourself

>he doesnt own any OFBSUSSBs
>"""set for life"""
lmao

Well, I didn't use any gates and sensor told me he was zombie, so I spammed him with Phoenix downs. So idk, what now?

I'm really glad I got this cause there's no better version of Alexander than the IX version

I don't think you can touch the gates at all during that fight

Even if you touch them once you get locked out of the chests

It's been a while since I've played X gomen

Additionally Onion Knight will if you count that.

Although I don't know why you would choose to use that setup given your options.

Is the theory that SG is better than Stoneskin true or just a maymay?

Same effect, except Tyro is more versatile for the skills/spells.

It is mostly about "shota vs catgirl" rather than "SG vs SS".

But what about shota AND cat girl?

They're literally the same effect, the game calls the same ID when you use either.

Don't be like those Let's Play faggots who ignore instructions and then whine that they don't know what to do because the game didn't tell them.

Welp, things just escalated really blood quick.

>no blood
Pls save FF Tabata.

but he is already mou shindeiru.

and guadoes don't bleed either

My new a team. Replaced penelo and porom since ovelia has a dreamstage

Right here, fampaitachi

What does that Ovelia RM do?

Mostly, with Agrias debuff, Bartz BSB, Selphie/Relm/Porom/Vanille medicae, Tyro SG, Basch SSB and shield, I can't see things getting much better than this. Ramza's shout would give me flexibility, but I wouldn't bring Tyro then, would just RW Wall instead.

>Steiner's Knight Charge
>Soul Break gauge fills significantly more when using abilities or taking damage.

Especially dead ones.

Incidentally the only good kind of guado

that's what mou shindeiru means, baka

Thanks cutie.

I don't know what I'm doing but I think I'm halfway there

Doesn't change the fact that he's dead, too.

well maybe you should speak like a normal human being then you disgusting weeb faggot

Which future banners is worth the mythril on RK? Maybe the double OSB event banners?

I was planning to do at least one 11-pulls on Firion BSB, Onion Knight BSB, and both Orlandu banners because rare synergy and I already had decent synergy for other realms.

I excluded the XI event because it's a collab.

Add XIV to that list and MAYBE V and Holy Swords(if we fucking get it which I doubt) and that's all the best banners so far in the game
*Not counting Tyro Selection because you'd have to be either braindead to not roll the shit out of vol2 and 3 or you already have both SG and Shout

Volume 3 is available for JP? What's all on it?
I'm only pulling once on vol 2 to get Rinoa's dress to 5*++

well this, and the selection of "free" relics includes anything with enElement that isnt a SSB or BSB
Sephiroth coat
Squall coat
Desh sword
Lightning outfit
Party dress(so yeah you can get it this way)
Bartz cape
Cloud soldier uniform
Yuna's staff
Exdeath's staff (JUST LOOK THEM UP THEY ARE ENELEMENT AND NOT SSB OR BSB ITS NOT FUCKING HARD)
Kuja gloves
Gabranth armor

Wait, the dress is on both or did I mix them up?
And is that another chance at cute sheep if one misses out on the V banner I see there?

Party dress wasnt avalaible on vol2
And yes, another chance at sheep, the selection on these banners(and OSBfest) is why I'm skipping Wfest and probably everything until implementation of G5 or Onion Knight(especially after my 100 mythril fuck up) so there's no reason to NOT save as much as possible

Ah, no real reason for me to bother with vol 2 then.
Still fighting temptation to pull two more times on vol 1 though, when I really need to save up some.

>no real reason for me to bother with vol 2 then.
> fighting temptation to pull two more times on vol 1
Boy, you have one shit taste and I wish you could get it cured

Should I pull on the Buff Banner if I already have Shout but not SG?

Well what's so special about volume 2 then?

Vol.2 for either SG or Shout is nice but the free relics selection aren't really good imo.

I only had Thyrus and trying to get any of the others but it gives me 0/11 instead.

Might as well wait for Tyro Selection vol.2 and vol.3 since presumably there will be guaranteed 5*.

Can anyone explain the sheepmeme to me and why people are lusting after Krile? Is her RW THAT good?

Haste, 30% mag, Hi Regen. She starts bringing back the mage meta.

People are lusting after Krile for that sweet teenage princess pussy.

Krile in general is cute.

Ah so if I want to mage it up then go in. Got it. What are the draw rates like typically?

I'm sure you can figure it out by yourself.