I know we talk a lot about shitty car owner communities around here...

I know we talk a lot about shitty car owner communities around here, but what are some brands/cars that have a pretty cool community?

Pic related, owners of older Volvos seem pretty cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ss3aBSh_SdI
youtube.com/watch?v=zIkjsPIdAWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I WANT A VULVA
youtube.com/watch?v=ss3aBSh_SdI

>owners of old volvos
sooooo nasty hipsters.

Toyota owners are pretty chill where I'm from

Not in Scandinavia

european USA car fans, they knowa lot more about cars and how they work if I compare them to other car cultures here, they take good care of their babies and their cars are of course superior to our shitboxes

I actually haven't noticed many hipsters driving them, it tends to be actual people who like their cars and wrench themselves. I imagine that it's different in the Pacific NW/near hipster infested shitholes though.

you mean boomers then

Is that a memorial for an MR2 owner who died of snap oversteer?

Wouldn't that be more like this?

no, people who knows what a good car is, despite their age you can see owners of age 18-100 and they aren't jerking off to toyota mr2 or datsun, gtr and other crap people like you love

Own a 142. Can confirm.
In Sweden however its mostly hicks tho.

>mostly hicks tho

Wow Borning was spot on

Yes here's the mr2 he died in.

>Finland
>Scandinavia

lmao so salty

Owners of non-STI subarus tend to be pretty cool

so lesbians then

When police arrived at the scene this song was playing in his shitbox.
youtube.com/watch?v=zIkjsPIdAWg

No joke, 98% of all 240's and 740's (940 to some extent) are owned by country hicks and "raggers" as they're called, and my part of Norway is inhabited by tons of them

And they will violate every vehicle you've ever loved

Here's your (you)

You have to be pretty rich to own anything of worth like a Vette, or any muscle car in Europe (except a V6 Mustang perhaps). Most buy a new American car just to flaunt their money. The percentage of douchebags driving old, or new Dodge Rams I would say is the same as in America. I could just buy a superior American Chrysler Voyager and become an American car "enthusiast" myself.

oh my god what a bunch of assholes

Raggare seem like pretty cool guys.

Why is American "culture" such a big deal there?

i agree with you on the dodge ram point but the part about chrysler voyager is just pathetic that just like i can buy a mercedes a-class, vito or bmw 2 series active tourer and consider myself a superior german enginering enthusiast

My theory is that it derives from the old american greaser culture, and originally started i Sweden. A lot of people dream about owning cool looking american landbarges, but cannot afford ones in proper condition, and therefore it becomes a bit of its own culture to drive beat-to-fuck american cars (typically called "pilsnarbilar" in Sweden), old Volvos, and more recently; W116 Mercedeses

It's a big deal all over EU, V8 clubs usually have the biggest following and biggest count of members it's just more popular and mainstream in northern europe

i want to cry, poor impala

And they all run, and are legal to drive

...somehow

Massive kek

Growing up both my parents had old Volvos, and they took them to this cool old garage that only did old European cars, mainly Volvos, and I met a ton of cool dudes who were all Volvo enthusiasts. All were insanly nice, and were more than happy to show the ins and outs of their cars

i know they are legal and that they run I've benn to some of USA meets with my clubs and these cars are making me sick i would sell a kidney for an impala or other models and these people are just destroying them beyond repair and are making them worthless to restore

From my experience wagons, vans, and buses usually draw in pretty friendly/chill people.

It really is a shame, gotta admit... if only they would've stuck to the Volvos

Most are ricers and vapers but the Lancer communities are alright. Evo ones are more of a biggest turbo pissing contest, though that is the point of the Evo in the first place.

Pretty much everyone I've met that's into old Datsuns has been cool. And not just every fucktard with a z, but people into the old trucks, 720's and the 510's and stuff.

exactly my thought