What does Veeky Forums use to make their car smell good? I'm looking for something that isn't chemically...

What does Veeky Forums use to make their car smell good? I'm looking for something that isn't chemically, or perfumey smelling, but that smells good.

pic somewhat related

bump

Very Mild scent, not overpowering
dual action odor eliminator
long lasting
and the choice of scents are very nice

Clean your filthy interior, those bad smells come from your seats, carpets, and dashboard. Armor all and carpet cleaner go a long way.

Air Spencer Squash

Smells great but expensive for an air freshener since it has to be imported from Japan

incense, it makes ur car dusty though

Armor all a shit, it leaves it sticky and smells terrible. Meguiar's ultimate protectant is so much better.

Meguiars protectant on interior panels, vaccuum weekly, black ice spray daily and change out black ice fresheners when they go out.

This

>What does Veeky Forums use to make their car smell good?
Go try the scratch and sniff displayed items at your local Target's automotive section. Their selection is wider than what my local wal-mart supercenter has.

>incense, it makes ur car dusty though
Incense is like smoking in a car. It deposits the soot in your interior fabrics. If there is enough of it, it becomes a grimy seedbed for mold in your headliner. Otherwise, the headliner has nothing for the mold and bacteria to feast upon other than skin oils evaporating on a hot day from your skin.

The oily deposits on windshields are solely from smog. They are from the evaporated plasticizers from interior plastics, the components of skin oil that are more evaporative than the other parts of the heavier skin oil, and deposits from those air fresheners which are basically scented oils.

Just like your windows, oils also deposit in your headliner and the foamed backing material beneath the surface of the headliner fabric. Unlike your windows, it is hard to clean that headliner, so it gets grimier and grimier over time.

Golden.

That's like $20 of meme right there

>What does Veeky Forums use to make their car smell good?

I use Black Ice because when Adam and Eve walked out of the Garden of Eden, they wore Black Ice instead of fig leaves.

I drink a fuckload of orange juice and jerk off into the cabin air filter

I prefer this kind of all natural scent. But I know many of you in Veeky Forums have never experienced this scent.

What if OP eats a lot of beans and farts all on his seat? It'll soak in the whole car in the July heat, user. Do you really want OP's car to smell like bean farts, user? He NEEDS an air freshener.

Pussy, lots of pussy.

The inventive Japanese have many of the best car air freshener scents.

I treat the leather with vagisil, polish the chrome with virgin olive oil (not extra tho), and I put nail polish on everything plastic

I have all kinds of crazy shit at work since I do mold and water damage remediation. Favorite has to be one of these odor sprays we have that smells like a mix of apple pie and lemon

Said the permavirgin.

Nobody wants to smell that for hours on end while driving.

This

Especially if it's stale

The Japanese made a "Clean Girl" scent too. It's supposed to smell like the skin of a freshly showered girl. That's been the top seller.