>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webm
trash
>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

newbs looking for a bike
sportbikes.net/forums/new-riders/391524-looking-beginner-bike-look-no-further.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bikebandit.com/riding-gear-and-accessories/motorcycle-footwear/motorcycle-boots/icon-women-s-sacred-tall-motorcycle-boots?b=2949991
revzilla.com/motorcycle/forma-adventure-boots
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good job fucking up the OP ya shitcunt, how does one fail so badly at copy/paste?

Where's all he stuff from the OP?#@) I like reading it.

Yeah fuck it thats it im adding a OP copy pasta link so you stop changing the thing, it triggers my autism

The OP is literally just a header for the thread. It should just be a single line saying Daily Bike Thread

4th for at least 5 will be at SAM, not sure about non-campers

will there be an girls at SAM? any anons bringing their gfs?

Did anybody reserve a camp spot and then decide they can't come? Could I show up and claim their spot?

>inb4 its you and one other guy

Ninja 300 or CBR300R or R3 for first bike?

No fuck you. new thread thats not shit.

you're shitting up the board now.

go shit post all alone in your thread, nerd.

>Could I show up and claim their spot?
i dont see why you cant

I'm off. But we're not coming. Womp womp

Idc you annoy me with your "the op should only be 1 line blah blah im a fucking cunt" bullshit.
Seriously it triggers my autism bad.

>not even cleaning up the "arrow (cross thread)
shame

>bilt

so there are people who reserved but won't attend?

Are you the organizer?

>on sale as fuck

Thanks boo

Maybe just stop DBTs, it's always the same people shitposting and offering no actual advice.

welcome to Veeky Forums

Yes you should stop posting the OP because you are shit at it m8.

Get rid of the other 50 circlejerks on here while we're at it.

>yfw its kkk and sea shit posting

But I post Muh random journeys! That counts right?

As a fellow Sailor I like sea

Yeah because posting OC on dbt gets you somewhere.

Went for a nice rip today. Newish cbr600 couldn't hang

Only in american times.

I like how he is hardly leaning yet that streched rear tyre is right on its limit

When will this come to the states?

n e v e r
too muich stigma against small bikes

Whatever one you like best.
btw Honda a shit

I will get the Honda.

Doubtful that it ever will, the market for them just doesn't exist over there according to the experts.

Honda strong

my wife isn't coming

not sure. people have paid their reservation fee, no one's emailed me yet saying they're dropping out

>inb4 it's just me

i bought my wife a pair of these this weekend, i hope she likes them

bikebandit.com/riding-gear-and-accessories/motorcycle-footwear/motorcycle-boots/icon-women-s-sacred-tall-motorcycle-boots?b=2949991

too bad they're brown as fuck

Help, looking to replace my helmet.
Requirements:
- Glass or carbon
- Flip up
- Transitions shield with pinlock (both at the same time)

Should have just got a spare visor for my helmet when they were available, but now it's too late so the hunt is on.

They are brown as fuck yo omg. Hopefully comfy

I just had to find boots to fit my calfs. So far so good. Just gotta break um in

It helps it from being the same stale old pictures.

Do you guys ride with your highbeams on all the time?

No

Yeah

I unplug my bulb during the day.

i really want a pair of these

revzilla.com/motorcycle/forma-adventure-boots

but i need the $280 fairy to show up soon

during the day I use it most of the time. At night I don't use it when traffic is around

no, i'm not a douche

My lows aren't working ao yeah.

shouldnt be a problem for you since you dont own a car or bike.

don't dis the shitty OC

I do it on my dr650.
Not on my cars however, there is a handy switch in cars, not sure why motorcycles lack it.

Motorcycles since the 80s have always-on headlights because it significantly increases visibility to other drivers even during the day and thus reduces collisions. I suggest you keep your headlight on

Same, need 2 fix so I can put in red hids

No.

The brown ones are sexy. To bad it wouldn'tmatch any of my other gear :/

>wanna leave my gf and ride across the continent, starting a new life in Alaska
Anybody else know this feel?

>Stock cans

Disgusting

Yes

lude

I want to get a girlfriend just so I can leave her and travel to Alaska.

Want mine? I'm ready to be mgtow for life. Fuck relationships.

I would be better to take her and leave her on some deserted road at night.

i can't afford boots, let alone new pipes. i'm cursing the P.O. for installing a Power Commander but not pipes. why bother?

I want to blow my brains out even though nothing is wrong in my life

Started on a CBR. Would do it again.

People really like the R3 though.

why not de-baffle/core them out?

Yes pls, mail her out to me

The power commander fixes the lean surge at 4k rpm.

Stacy btfo

K m8 she's breddy gr8 I r8 8/8
Cooks, cleans, gardens, sex whenever, you name it

I did when the lowbeam part of my headlight filament burned out and I was too lazy to change it.

Honda CB400 Super Four Hyper Vtec Revo

How big is her dick?

yeah, not sure if that's fixed, or maybe it created new problems. when i barely have the throttle cracked open at mid-range rpms, the bike hesitates and pops sometimes.

8x6.5

Oh shit, that's a fat girl dick.
Is it symmetrical? I like my dicks with a bit of flair, if you know what I mean.

I filter content that I don't like, does this trigger you?

Vein on the right side kinda bulges out, gives it a ribbed feel ymean?

post your strips then slowfag

>99%ers think they can make fun of my club
Tracking your IP right now

Ok newfriend :)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the MSF and have been involved in numerous secret raids on al-touge.

parked my kids bike in the kids bike parking this weekend

SO FUNNY XDDD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XDWHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD

Can anyone tell me why you guys hate Honda so much? Is it because they're the best motorcycle brand?

it's only one faggot spamming his shitty meme

Oh, my bad

So, in exactly 23 days i'll have my a2 test
I've been riding for years and i've spent the last months commuting on the bike illegaly
What should i do to prepare myself for the exam?

We don't bruh

Practice your wheelies and stoppies. It's best to drag your number plate as often as possible, but you won't lose points if you don't.

Kek, that i can do
What i'm worried about is the slalom and brake test

Look up the course, go to your local shitshop get some cones meant for children to play football with and go fucking do it then.

Hey dbt. Been riding for about a year and a half, mostly on my ninja 300 but i recently did a couple of hundred miles on an r6 and got spoiled. I want more powah now. Will be keeping the 300 cuz its an awesome little commuter, always gets me 60 mpg, but if you were to go out and buy a new bike (mainly for weekend riding in the mountains, some long distance but not much, might do a track day or 2) what would you get? Dont want to get anything used, personal preference. Mainly looking for something
>sporty
>fast
>fun
>comfortable enough for 200-400 mile ride

Ive looked at all the japanese 600s, and i kinda like the kawk 636. My 300 has been extremely reliable, no trouble in 13k miles, so hopefully that extends to other bikes in their lineup. Idk if id get a ninja 650 or sv650, would be comfier but i want something faster.

I also really like the daytona 675/675r, dat 3 cylinder is burry nice and it looks amazing imo. Reviews say it isnt comfy in the slightest tho, and nobody ever says much for european reliability.

Should i go full liter? s1000r/rr have a lot of cool shit that comes with them stock. The new R1 is pretty damn good too, and the panigales are drop dead gorgeous.

I guess the problem im running into is that there are too many bikes and not enough me to ride them. Any help/insight/other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Pic vaguely related