/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

Kill An Uchiha Tonight edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-02/naruto-epilogue-novels-get-tv-anime-this-winter/.104956
youtube.com/watch?v=vT6aeGzzEMA
strawpoll.me/11155474
imgur.com/a/IMHZV
imgur.com/a/0nIOZ
imgur.com/a/MiLwE
imgur.com/a/Ay0MC
youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZbVA3Rxrsz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please don't.

>R20 GM spotted in his natural habitat

>animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-02/naruto-epilogue-novels-get-tv-anime-this-winter/.104956

so Shikamaru, Konoha and Sasuke novels are getting anime adaptations
I'm pretty interested into seeing Shikamaru's novel animated

They really should have gone for Gaara's novel instead of Sasuke's.

They're going to animate everything they possibly can while Burrito is getting some chapters under its belt(s).

I look forward to seeing the Gaidens in anime.

You know, I was surprised last thread when you guys asked me for a source on something a month old.

Post slutty Hinata.

lewd > slutty

I want to bully naruto

Are you a shopkeeper by any chance?
Or on the village council that I'm not even sure actually exists in canon?

Because if so, and if he's still little, that shit's happening by default.

Willing to bet they'll also do a tv adaption of the movie and stretch it out to 1/2 a year worth of episodes with fillers.

>bully naruto
He'll probably make you his best friend and never leave you alone.

I mean look at Sasuke.

If they did something like that with The Last, with more fluff (taken from the novel that presumably elaborates on things, adds scenes for other characters to do), I might actually watch that.

>Neji
please more

Same here. I'm also not ashamed to say that NH end brought me back to giving a semblance of a fuck about the series and I think the relationship is one of the only worthwhile things to come out of it, even though like everything else good about this series it was underdeveloped amd/or poorly developed.

Was this guys the hairless pain?

>NH end brought me back to giving a semblance of a fuck about the series and I think the relationship is one of the only worthwhile things to come out of it, even though like everything else good about this series it was underdeveloped amd/or poorly developed.
Agreed to the last word. A substantial reason I give a fuck at all is that it satisfied my inner 15 year old and warmed the heart of my outer then-23 year old. Plus gave me a lot of butthurt tumblrina shipperfags to laugh at, if I am honest. Also plenty of glorious vanilla lovey-dovey doujins.

Would Naruto be a better series if each land was more distinct, people from the village of sand being arabs and such

Yes, but with all the villages still keeping a partly japanese aesthetic in common. The series needed more development of the other villages/countries in general.

Yes, vanilla NH doujinshi and hall of anal devastation have been two of my favorite things to experience.
And
>23 years old
Holy shit, I think I might've found the one person in here older than me? I was 22 when the last came out.

I wouldn't like them to be TOO diverse, enough to really be just analouges of IRL cultures, that would hurt the story and world.
'Japs in the desert' and the like, however, could be taken more seriously, say, by claiming that it was the Sage's actions on some level that formed the world as it currently is. Play around with how would Japanese/Asian culture really adapt to desert life, or how they would take to the semi-barren mountainous region I tend to imagine the Land of the Lightning, with magnetic rocks all over the place and whatnot.

Have the individual ninja develop slightly different systems that are functionally identical, but adapted to their culture: the Land of Fire has a shitton of forests of all kinds, have there be expert poisoners making use of all that.
Let us see all the villages, show how massively varied they can get: maybe a silly example, but have the Hidden Stone be a city carved into enormous stalactites - basically like youtube.com/watch?v=vT6aeGzzEMA just with more apropriately shaped buildings.

Diversity is good for varied visuals, but put some thought, a sense of actual, profound differences behind it.
Which is something I rather doubt Kishi could pull off.

>expert poisoners
Arata, pls. Don't you have some flowers or weeds to pick or something?

I am just realising that last month I turned fucking 25. A quarter of a motherfucking century.

>the one person in here older than me
This calls for a strawpoll, I think.
strawpoll.me/11155474

I never realized how much I liked Fuu's design.

>Holy shit, I think I might've found the one person in here older than me

Why does Veeky Forums, in general, skew so young? Do nerds spontaneously become normal in their mid-20s?

They grow out of it.

>Do nerds spontaneously become normal in their mid-20s?
That's what getting pussy and a job will usually do to you I guess

>implying the fujita aren't also the masters of stealth
so good we, I mean they, weren't even mentioned in the manga or anime

People grow out of being nerds?

Where do they go? I hear Reddit, funnily enough, actually has a higher age bracket than Veeky Forums.

Would yall say that Elsa is the Hiden of the Re Zero universe.

>People grow out of being nerds?
some do, some don't, most just learn to function in society and hide their powerlevels

I'm older, if only by a year.

>Page 10

So with the R20 campaign involving her a fair bit by the loo of things, how much longer until we reach 10/10's threshold of relevance and her mind just can't take it anymore?

Show me your ino folder now

Sorry, user, I've just turned off my PC with the folder. I might post some Ino in the morning, though.

>Renya seduces tenten somehow and gets his /ss/ on
>gradually mindbreaks her by loving her more than a secondary character deserves
I back it. Make it happen.

Also in the game she was given more character traits to go off of, like being a turbojew. So maybe she can be made a bit less shallow?

That mantitty is very off-putting for some reason. Is Neji supposed to be a trap or something in this?

>Page 10 again

>all that underage b&

I honestly don't know whether it's just people being silly with the answers or if we genuinely do have people like that around here.
On the one hand someone did say they were fucking 40+, but on the other we've had some posters whose style I would legit call 16-17 range.

I think it's a joke. They probably wouldn't have been the right age to get into naruto when it was popular/being aired.

Night, guys and please don't die.
I want to follow that R20 game, if for nothing else, then the she-orc material.

wew that pic

Will sage mode waniko have huge orc teeth like that pic?

Saving Throw Jutsu!

Tenten isn't a major character. Just a tutor and weapon advisor. More than she did in the canon, I guess.

We won't. We always struggle on. And the game isn't going anywhere.

Depends if she has the genetics to allow Perfect Sage Mode or not.

Did someone say lovey dovey vanilla?

imgur.com/a/IMHZV
imgur.com/a/0nIOZ
imgur.com/a/MiLwE
imgur.com/a/Ay0MC

Will anyone from Boruto's generation make a cameo or anything?

Yes.

Renya has already seen Inojin a few times.

What's Kawaki doing in this universe?

Not existing because I don't know anything about him, because he's shown up on like four pages.

Wouldn't perfect sage mode just mean fewer animal traits when transformed? It would be hilarious and perhaps fetish fuelling if she went full gator/orc mode instead.

I guess it doesn't matter either way, as long as she keeps that ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs

That's what I mean. If she has the genes for Perfect Sage Mode, odds are she won't go full Orc. Dunno what she'll look like if she doesn't manage Perfect.

So how will that be determined? dice roll?

I have an idea, but I'm not certain yet. Dice roll could work but I also am thinking of a choice that she has to make - that may seem unrelated, but the choice determines the outcome.

>Dunno what she'll look like if she doesn't manage Perfect.

Probably underbite with sharp teeth, leathery skin, tail, reptile eyes and a bit of a snout. Prone to rolling.

The rest of Job Squad probably won't be fawning over her then.

It'll be up to Bink to do up a drawing. We've seen Imperfect Toad, and Planewrong's MC in his Naruto quest landed Imperfect Monkey, so they could probably hash out a design together.

I don't want to sleep

Then don't. Sleep is for the weak.

I already decided on a design, m8, remember? jk, mods please don't ban me.

Banned. Rocks fall, Waniko dies.

Also, how many people, actually, would be interested to watch a stream of the game? There is SOME music, at points, but it's mostly text and a bit of movement and drawing in combat. I want to find a streaming site that allows chat, so that people watching can also shitpost to each other, since I know I'm not really doing a good job of keeping people updated as to what's happening during the game in real time.

Yeah, I imagine it'd be pretty cool to sideline this whole thing.
Plus we can laugh when someone gets BTFO in real time.

I can only assume, though, that most people wouldn't be watching it 100% of the time. As I've mentioned, it's mostly just typing. Even the combat isn't magnificently awe-inspiring. That being said, it's cool when the players try something new. Like Fugetsu rolling a nat 20 on a Strength check and going full Hulk on a massive water tank, flooding the area, and then flash-boiling the water

Can I at least get edo tensei'd at some point?

NO EDO TENSEI

Fine, can I at least die in some more spectacular way?

Eaten by an alligator.

>all that fucking bracket overlap
So did you fail introductory statistics or what

Pottery. I like it.

If I paid you 20 Aussie bucks would you put Edo Tensei?

Careful about that, that edges on guro.

That's a negative, sky captain. I refuse to allow myself to be bought!

Also, Aussie bucks are just spider bites. I have enough of them, thank you.

You don't like Guro?

Not relevant, I like girls getting slammed by tentacles as wide as their leg too but that's banworthy if I post it here.

What if we give you spider repellent

>What if we give you spider repellent
I think that's like making a deposit in Australia.

I have spider repellent, mate. It's called a spear and buckler shield.

>buckler shield
Are you using a fucking pike m8

Would Obito have been screwed if he hadn't formed an alliance with Kabuto? Edo Tensei really turned the tides of the war.

Yes. Don't forget that the only reason he could even summon the statue was because of Ginkaku and Kinkaku.

Are you not?

>using a pike out of formation
I don't care what the DnD manual says that's retarded

> DnD manual
You DO realise I'm joking, and talking about fighting spiders in Australia, yeah?

This isn't Naruto related, but people here are chill so I guess I'm just gonna ask...

Would you guys mind checking this shit I just recorded and giving me an opinion? Like if it needs more volume on a certain track or something like that.
A professional is only going to find flaws so thats why I'm not asking on /mu/.

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZbVA3Rxrsz

It's not finished yet, I still need to record the harmony guitar track.

Yes, I am bored.
Also Mother Teresa is a saint now.

i like it

>Littleroot Town music
My nigga.

Fucking thank you. I had listened to the whole thing, and I was like "I know this track. I fucking know it. Where do I know it from? Why can't I fucking remember it?"

It's good. I know nothing about music, I just know what I do and don't like, and I like that.

Speaking of, how many spiders have you killed?
I need to know how much I can respect you as an Australian.

Thanks for the heads up, guys. It's for my Youtube channel so I just needed to be sure it's good enough for a video.

A lot. I don't have an exact number. They don't really have skulls to collect, and even if they did, they make unimpressive trophies. Well, the ones that hang around cities do, anyway. Brownback Bush Spiders could put a nasty dent in your car if you hit them wrong.