Hey guys, I am about to buy a 2011 370z with 53k miles on it for 18,865. Anything I should know before getting it...

Hey guys, I am about to buy a 2011 370z with 53k miles on it for 18,865. Anything I should know before getting it? Any glaring issues with this year I should check out? Going to be using it as a daily.

>bump

They're pretty reliable, I'd get a 350z instead though, feels nippier and it should be less expensive for one with similar mileage provided you can find one

Check to make sure it revs high and switches gears smoothly up and down

coulda had a V8

Yeah, I though of getting a same year mustang gt, but I like the way that the 370z handles quite a bit more.

Thanks, Ill make sure to check that out before I make the final purchase.

VK56DE can be swapped in, just need an adapter to bolt up the transmission.
350z between 07-09 are good, they came with the VQ35HR, same engine as the VQ37VHR, minus the VVEL heads.

This is very minor, but happens with almost all 370Z's... Press the button on the trunk hatch, wait a second for the actuator to lock again, then try to open it. If it doesn't open, the springs are bad. Replacements from Nissan cost about $90 and it happens every 2 years or so. I chose to just live with having to lift my hatch while pressing the button (requires both hands, sucks when you have groceries).

PIC is mine. Bumper is being replaced next month, previous owner hit parking curb.

>350z
>feels nippy
Compared to what, an SUV? The 350z feels heavy and ponderous, more like a mid-size sports sedan than a two seat sports car.

So get the Mustang and then modify it to make it handle better. Cheaper/more aftermarket for its engine too.

already checked that and luckily, last owner already replaced them with the z1 struts, opens and closes fine.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the mustang, but it just felt really large on the road. GT350 is still beast though.

370z is also lighter stock.

He should just get a civic and modify it. Ek9 is already faster than a mustang even stock

as this is going to be a DD I don't want to really do any engine mods that would hurt the reliability.

Lol salty, stay slow mad bro

Not him but as a 370z owner, the 350z just kind of is a mess all around. The 370z is a jack of all trades that does everything reasonably well and nothing exceptionally, the 350z is the same but doesn't really do anything well.

OP this guy is retarded and has never driven a 370z, ignore him.

I got an 03 350z, Never regretted buying it.
Fun car, reliable, fast(after a few bolt ons), handles like a dream, and it has a pussy magnet installed in it.

Get a 350, a bit cheaper but they look better.

Only thing, watch out for the cam shaft pos sensors, they go out, and will leave u stranded! Cheap and easy fix, maybe 5 mins to swap out tho

>Starts benchracing against an objectively better car
>Gets called on his retardation
>lol ur slow XDD
Tell me more about how the more powerful, lighter, better handling car is worse. The same car with a way better interior and driving dynamics, the car itself being far more reliable, by the way. Christ the sour grapes poorfaggotry in this thread is astounding

>Asks about a 370z
>Blogs about his 350z which handles worse and is far slower than the car OP is asking about
Do yourself a favor and dismiss the morons telling you to buy a 350z; they're a poorfag retard magnet and owners will go to the ends of the earth to pretend it's better than a car that's the 350z's direct upgrade.

370z:
Handles better (Veeky Forums thinks it's pigfat because they're retarded and just parrot memes)
Is faster in a straight line
Doesn't have a dogshit interior
Looks way better
Will hold resale value
Far more reliable
More fun to drive (better steering, transmission, clutch and so on)

>370z looks better than a 350z
Stopped right there.
Time to put the iPhone down jose

Why are you so fucking mad at the 350z lel?
its 85% the same car

Ok boys, vin check came back good, so I'm gonna go get the car. Will post pics later tonight.

>targets the one subjective point
GJ strawman.

nice bro stoked for ya, it's a great car !

Offer less

A 350z killed his parents and wife to be with unborn child in her fetal womb.

Hell never forget or forget.

If only the car was a 370z, then his family would of looked away in discust instead of walking right into its high beams like the moth goes to the fire.

Alright boys, car is mine and I could not be happier, drives so fucking well. To dark for pics but I will post some tomorrow.

We can't fucking wait, we've never seen a 370z

>same engine as the VQ37VHR, minus the VVEL heads.
And minus 200cc

dude this car is awesome nissan #1 in the car game