mega.nz/#F!1o8FTbAL!-lVNu5ReRDTcksRfHIxBHA

>NEW PLAYER GUIDE
i.imgur.com/K9rvfa4.jpg

>ARCHIVED THREADS (RIP ARCHIVE.MOE)
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/mgg/type/op/

>STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/metalgeargeneral

>/mgg/ ONEDRIVE FOLDER
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8&ithint=folder,xlsx

>LISTS, GUIDES, DOWNLOADS AND OTHER STUFF
pastebin.com/qM3XwMce

>MGS2 SUBSTANCE NOVEL - NEEDS TRANSLATION
mega.nz/#!Y08iFCBa!Z3j3Tco4vE14mwwVJTQbch9Zo4SvZRXO1ntjEjn1JRc

>MGSV NOVEL - PARTIALLY TRANSLATED
mega.nz/#!U1NFzAII!4nuhjrIo8arMdb2Ref4dWRB-4CZ86Sp9QY1sYDnhVfM

>TIMELINE AND EPILOGUES:
pastebin.com/3m93ExcY
>CHAPTER 1:
pastebin.com/frkkvef3
>CHAPTER 2:
pastebin.com/7YMg9Gia

>KOJIMA'S THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NOVELIZATION
pastebin.com/JVZZxW1D

>QTS FARMING
i.imgur.com/19a5fFK.jpg

>Weapons and stuff
unknown321.github.io/mgsmonsterguns

Other urls found in this thread:

u.pomf.is/pabjxn.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buds forever

>gets CQC'd by Venom
>she fucking likes it

Huey did nothing wrong

That traitor was lucky to get off so lightly.

Paz > Quiet

Paz is the reason Venom turns into a monster by mg1

Venom's great love was taken away from him and he couldn't cope and became the villain in mg1. D-Dog passing away was probably another reason.

what the fuck man

KOJIMAAAAAAAA

>5 Chapters
This is fake. Konami and Peeler stated the game was only going to have 50 missions. KOTF was a cancelled DLC.

Yeah, he truly didn't. It was Kaz's fault, he is the real traitor.

Just stop it, guys. There's no hope for this franchise, and there's nothing left to talk about.

/ocelot/ was better, fucking mods.

blame the faggot who made this thread.

Motherbase racing would've been shit anyway

So are you guys as excited for Survive as I am?
Now we wait.

yeah but the 3 new chapters would have compensated for the stupid mini game shit

At first I was excited, but now not so much. It's going to be horrible. It's yet another generic zombie game, and it's supposed to be "Metal Gear". It may be fun, but I'm just not interested in zombie games.

would you kiss his chest, /mgg/?

£ait
Did... Did Ocelot kill Kaz?

of course
why is that surprising?

w-wow

that shirt is practically an open invitation

I just realized that Snake and Quiet have the same taste in boots.

BOSS GIT DOWN

BEST GIRL COMING THROUGH

please don't mock quiet, she can't help it

MGSV would've worked better as a linear game like all the rest.
Koji could've kept his precious day/night cycle and implemented some large, open areas with multiple routes and sides ops still. The storypath and gameplay wouldn't have suffered so much. But it wasn't meant to be.
>Quiet with her hair down....nice.

where ye white wimin at

africa

I think this is the moment when Quiet realized that it wasn't what she thought it was, she thought something different than what Venom thought, she thought he picks her up for a different reason.

Venom is too good for her.

b-boss...

Does anyone have the screenshot where an user is speaking as Venom to Huey and he goes full retard in the last sentence?

Am I delusional if I still think Venom is actually Naked Snake?

Venom only thought of Quiet as a prisoner.

Quiet had Stockholm Syndrome towards Snake but she didn't intend to, and Venom rejected her, that made it worse for her and no one feels bad.

/mgg/ is dead and it's Quiet's fault

I always thought Venom liked her almost like a daughter then I see all this romance stuff online.

Whoops.

Venom would never smoke a real cigar.

kaz was looking out for him the whole time
he didn't want him to cough like a chump in front of everyone at his own birthday party

fuck off, quietfag
also that was two days ago, google it to find the original post, fag

wow I just realized that Paz has the best room on the medical platform

He does in the birthday scene.

nope, he puts it out once that dumb whore on the crane disappears.

Venom looks like Jesus Christ

Damn.

Yeah, cause he's done smoking it.

>one puff is a whole cigar

I didn't say it's a whole cigar, I said he's done smoking it. He certainly didn't seem averse to smoking it, though, and he only smokes e-cigs to pass the time. Big Boss didn't smoke a lot on screen in PW either.

REMINDER:

VENOM GOES ON TO TRAIN SOLID SNAKE ALONGSIDE SURVIVAL INSTRUCTOR MILLER IN FOXHOUND
DIAMOND DOGS UPGRADES FROM AN OFFSHORE RIG TO A FORTRESS AT THE TIP OF SOUTH AFRICA
VENOM CREATES OUTER HEAVEN
MILLER MADE THE PHANTOM AND HIS SON STRONGER TO SEND BIG BOSS TO HELL.

BIG BOSS CREATES ZANZIBAR LAND. A REAL NATION WITH HIM AS PRESIDENT.
THE SOLDIERS ARE INSTRUCTED BY OCELOT, WHO WEAR RED BERETS A SYMBOL OF OCELOT'S ELITE.

Why does it say Big Boss builds Outer Heaven then?

jesus christ

big "medic" boss, not big "naked" boss
they're two sides of the same coin

Diamond Dogs was Outer Heaven the whole time, but after he left Quiet for dead, they mass migrated to Africa for an 11 year vacation and changed the name.

Isn't it around 3k miles between Seychelles and Afghanistan?
How does snake manage to cover that distance incredibly fast to deal with urgent matters?

video games

MAJOR

What?

Didn't Big Boss also say in the true ending he's building Outer Heaven or am I remembering wrong?

How did Big Boss get the tape into Outer Heaven to Venom? Was that even Outer Heaven?

Where the hell was he?

Why did Big Boss say they're both Big Boss but then say you're Big Boss? Why is he only letting him be Big Boss to die for him?

WHY IS THIS ENDING SO RUSHED, FORCED AND SHITTY?!

>tfw no snake

I think you're thinking of what ocelot says to kaz at the end. I don't think John says anything about it. it's hard to say for certain, but my understanding is that he is talking about outer heaven as a concept, as not the fortress Outer Heaven that gets physically built.

Why would John allow Venom to build a place after his idea then? Wouldn't it make more sense that Venom just kept it as Diamond Dogs?

So what does Diamond Dogs do with these anyways?

Also, if the anti-nuke ending is true why would Venom just be okay with a nuke?

u.pomf.is/pabjxn.webm

you edited this, didn't you?

they make them rape faggots like you

well, venom doesn't really know it's not his concept. it's all the same to him. it's his interpretation of the boss' will now.

diamond dogs being sort of reformed and rebranded as outer heaven once they set up a ground location in Africa makes just as much sense, I think. you never hear of diamond dogs again. what else would have become of it?

I'm saying why would Venom name it Outer Heaven? He took a completely different take on the Boss's will than John did, what with actively trying to disarm nukes and rehabilitating child soldiers rather than sending back into war like in Zanzibar Land.

Why would he change his base name, build a nuke, and basically do what Big Boss did in Peace Walker?

How did he not realize until the tape that Big Boss was another dude when Big Boss was already the highly respected leader of Foxhound and known worldwide?

I could believe it, it's just the game doesn't go beyond 1984 so we have no idea what happened in the next 11 years to fucking justify it.

D-Dog and Venom are a match made in Outer Heaven.

Just like you, your handwriting is beautiful.

I've always wondered what is "Huey"'s real name.

yeah, you're right. every metal gear game has a ton of plot holes, but v is the worst by far.

>u.pomf.is/pabjxn.webm

Silence is golden, ignorance bliss.

Better off not asking, what you'd rather forget.