/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General

Old thread reached bump limit JOIN Veeky Forums CRYPTO CHAT
>telegram.me/joinchat/An3v0z_I8F4nZX6oMn7PcA

LIST OF LEVERAGED TRADING PLATFORMS USING BITCOIN
>pastebin.com/PXLpExNC

How to mine CPU coins for super cheap
>pastebin.com/fDaAhueQ

Trading Crypto Tutorial
>alunacrypto.blogspot.sg/2016/03/bitcoin-altcoins-trading-complete-guide-cryptocurrency-tutorial-trading-strategy-fundamental-analysis-technical-analysis.html

Vote Here For Your Coin
>strawpoll.me/11247044/r

List of places to buy/sell/trade Bitcoin
>pastebin.com/95zGnw1r

List of exchanges for Bitcoin and Altcoins
>pastebin.com/QVzVfCHz

List of Faucets
>faucetbox.com/en/list/BTC

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com
discord.gg/3BA7bDC
pastebin.com/PXLpExNC
discord.gg/z9x6YSy
bitmex.com/register/g6IFd1
telegram.me/joinchat/An3v0z_I8F4nZX6oMn7PcA
pastebin.com/QVzVfCHz
pastebin.com/95zGnw1r
linkedin.com/pulse/amazing-business-case-potcoin-alexander-sumin?trk=mp-reader-card
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pump&dump useless garbage coins thread

xrp looking bullish

As if everyone doesn't already know that.

Anyone who doesn't buy 1CRedit tonight will be sorry tomorrow.

Anyone who buys cga is buying into a manipulated coin pumped up by the whales who got stuck with a ton of useless coin today.

Pepe is never wrong.
Meme magic is real.

Would open a long on Bitcoin and Gold soon. Some shit is about to go down globally.

anything to backup your 1CR claim?

XRP +40% by the end of the week.

I guarantee it.

short str, thank me later

New to crypto. Should i just buy Bitcoin?

buy bitcoin

register at poloniex.com

admire the unregulated market manipulation and insider trading

get rich or go broke

since there is no discord in OP

discord.gg/3BA7bDC

discord.gg/3BA7bDC

discord.gg/3BA7bDC

so will POT go up or did i get /just'd/ ?

It will.

lbc pump is starting

LBC recovering thank the gods

Buy more potcoin lads.

Also, stick with ethereum.

Lads...

MXR or ETH for the next couple weeks?

Going to buy $500 or so today.

Looks like pots over the pump hump....

the fact that it hasn't completely crashed is proof enough that it's still ok.

I'm not saying it won't make money again. But that chart looks really pumpy. Not a good enough price right now.

OPEN A LONG ON BITCOIN NOW AND GET 10X BUYING POWER

pastebin.com/PXLpExNC (Whaleclub has a 20% deposit bonus)

ITT

fuck dat, new chat
discord.gg/z9x6YSy

discord.gg/z9x6YSy

also, buy ETH

this kek wills it

fuck eth its shit

Bagholders. Don't listen to these faggots that fell for the ripple meme. Shit's on the downhill trend again, like clockwork taking these puny brained morons' money.

Also, make sure to buy as much potcoin as you can because you have to line some piece of shit's wallet with your dumb money. Fall imminent, but I'm sure you faggots don't mind as you know it's a useless shitcoin like doge.

How do I find out which coin is going to be pumped and dumped next on Poloniex?

Are there any indications in the order book or anything?

Potcoin is the one for the whole month. Won't stop rising until november, and if the law changes in marijuanas favour it could moon like fuck. So hold it or buy more

You think so?

I might get in on it if so. General board attitude towards pot right now seems to be that it was just pumped and dumped and anyone still advocating it is just a salty bagholder

What do? Seriously. Can't decide.

Im still holding from 500sats ive got 2btc's worth and i'm not going to sell any time soon.

It's the only directly weed related crypto on poloniex, so i think the prevailing canadian canabis stock boom will carry it up as a side effect, also, it is unlikely to ever have a huge dump because it's holders i think are not really paying attention. And the price per coin is stupidly low anyway. Also the ATH is like 1600SATS which is more than double what it is now.

Alright, sweet. I'll put in for it, then.

Look at the 4 hour chart on coinigy for example.
It shows a double top, with indicators being unclear.

Wait for a bit for the market to recover, give it 2 days.
If it stays below support (600sat) don't go in.

Political situation ( )says it might go up, but it's a crypto, you never know. Be ready.

It's not a good time to buy RIGHT NOW, give it a bit of time.

It's 648sats on polo and staying pretty steady, i fully expect it to go above 900sats by this weekend.

Zoom right out bro zoom right out.

I have to say it's pretty enticing. Imagine if it hit 1 USD.

Sorry for new fag question but where to buy potcoin for usd?

>Trying to save pennies on buying a coin that you believe will go to a dollar and currently costs 4 pennies.

you buy bitcoin on paxful and deposit that into poloniex where you can trade it for POT

i have about 1000 POT....

waiting formit to go up

still dont know if immade the tight choice by buyingnit

I feel like I should get in on it with something like $40, something I don't really care if I lose, but if a miracle happens I stand to gain quite a lot.

Holy shit!!! There's going to be 20x leverage for Ripple and Augur on Bitmex!! If you guys want to make quick bucks and are poorfags like me, that's the best website. It is probably the most legit futures exchange for cryptos.
bitmex.com/register/g6IFd1

That lady kinda looks like an alien.

Her tits are cool but her face doesn't look a little wonky to you? Like aliens slightly misjudged the shape of human skulls when they made their sleeper agents' disguises.
This seems the most sensible so it's what I did
I don't get why POTcoin is necessarily tied to the political state of weed though, if we're ever able to buy weed on amazon, it'll be BTC or XMR that benefits

>if we're ever able to buy weed on amazon, it'll be BTC or XMR that benefits

I guess that depends on how well POT does on socmed and just media attention for it in general, desu if it can pick up enough attention in the US before nationwide legalization, it'll explode when the law passes.

but why the fuck would anyone go through the trouble of translating the usd to POT when they could just buy weed with usd? legalization could only hurt POT, its value is in buying weed illegally since it's a crypto, but I don't even know if it's tailored for anonymity

>OP links results in straw poll
>OP has cringe telegram and no discord
>very confusing overall
someone needs to make a new OP or something

anyone kniw abything about CGA?

is it gonna go up again?

Telegram is widely used in the crypto world, not discord. Probably why a telegram room is up and not the discord.

The idea behind it is to unite pot sellers with pot buyers under a single currency.

Kind of like how locally issued currencies help to keep money in the local area.

People buy potcoin - they buy pot with potcoin - seller sells potcoin - people buy potcoin. Its a virtuous cycle

plus, OP doesn't answer fundamental questions at all. pretty bad compared to rgt

Bull shit. Where is potcoin accepted for weed? Citation please.

This is just stupid enough to draw in a bunch of bagholders for a few weeks before it shits the bed

What would you like to see in the op?

The op is fine, dont fuck with it its a brand now

/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General

Old thread reached bump limit →

crypto telegram
>telegram.me/joinchat/An3v0z_I8F4nZX6oMn7PcA

crypto discord
>discord.gg/z9x6YSy

--Crypto FAQ --
>Where can I trade crypto?
poloniex, bittrex, or whaleclub
pastebin.com/QVzVfCHz
>How can I purchase crypto with fiat currency?
Coinbase, kraken, or circle.
pastebin.com/95zGnw1r
>What determines the price of a crypto currency?
Supply and demand.
>How are bitcoins created?
Through mining.
>Who control the bitcoin network?
Nobody owns the Bitcoin network like no one owns the technology behind email. Bitcoin is controled by all users around the world.
>Why do people trust Bitcoin?
Much of the trust in Bitcoin comes from the fact that it requires no trust at all. Bitcoin is fully open-source and decentralized.
>Why do bitcoins have value?
Bitcoins have value because they are useful as a form of money. Bitcoin has the characteristics of money (durability, portability, fungibility, scarcity, divisibility, and recognizability) based on the properties of mathematics rather than relying on physical properties (like gold and silver) or trust in central authorities (like fiat currencies).

or at least get the straw poll link right lol

Sounds dumb. The united currency for weed would just be USD. Using POT for weed makes you vulnerable to market fluctuations because it's so low volume compared to USD, and more immediately, it's an added layer of inconvenience. Nothing about local/specialized currencies is virtuous beyond the unique features of those currencies.

I can work with that but most Veeky Forumsness men aren't noobs at crypto and they know what it is so it'll be mostly pandering to complete noobs and not beginners who have gotten their feet wet with crypto. I'll figure out a happy medium.

Gonna start posting tutorials I find online of how to make bitcoin. Found this poker tutorial that I may post next time around and two other things.

So we all agree REP will likely come out of the gate at its gatecoin price and then drop considerably? How will I know when to buy?

Pretty much this, can you potcoin shills actually provide any useful features of this coin?
It just looks like another shitty clone.

>but most Veeky Forumsness men aren't noobs at crypto
debatable. i am just trying to help out as many noobs as possible. even to the point of giving them crypto to start out with. i think decentralized crypto currency is the future (either bitcoin or ethereum)

You can buy fucking weed with it

Citation needed.
Also, what's wrong with buying it with... I dunno.. USD? Bitcoin? Monero?
Unlike potcoin, those currencies are popular, widely accepted and monero is anonymous.
Potcoin is just another shitty pump and dump coin.
Read the posts I quoted and maybe you'll learn something.

Now that everyone's thinking of the intrinsic value of coins, what's the difference between btc and things like 1cr, factom, lbc, etc.?

I mean if you want to learn what bitcoin is, google it, I shouldn't have to post what it is here, makes it unattractive. Granted that the OP needs work but I don't wanna just cater to complete newcomers and those are rare these days with most of Veeky Forums knowing what a bitcoin is.

BUY GAM RIGHT NOW. NOW. ON BITTREX. NOW. A LOT OF FOMO IS ABOUT TO HIT.

CRYPTOCOLLIN DID IT AGAIN

imagine a $50 billion industry with no access to banking. A Marijuana Business Daily survey revealed that 60% of all cannabis companies do not have a banking relationship. 54% of marijuana retailers and 81% of wholesale cultivators do not have bank accounts.

Contrary to popular opinion, banks aren’t prohibited from accepting money from legitimate marijuana related businesses. However, federal regulation and the fact that manufacturing and distribution of marijuana remains illegal under the Controlled Substances Act, makes mingling with the cannabis industry a risk that the banks are simply not willing to take. According to Bloomberg, out of America’s 7,600 banks and credit unions, only 220 provide some level of service to cannabis related businesses, and as one may imagine – at a rather high cost.

As a result, although legalized, the marijuana industry has effectively become a cash-only business, increasing costs, complicating transactions and worst of all – spiking violent robberies, some of which with fatal outcomes.

linkedin.com/pulse/amazing-business-case-potcoin-alexander-sumin?trk=mp-reader-card

Cool. So they'll use bitcoin.

>but I don't wanna just cater to complete newcomers and those are rare these days with most of Veeky Forums knowing what a bitcoin is.
i have no idea what you're saying, but i definitely want to help ppl get into crypto. Veeky Forums is a constantly changing community, new ppl coming very often

So potcoin is officialy shitcoin
The hype doest come close to etherium and etherium fuckin plateaued around 13USD

Trumpcoin is currently the new shillcoin that will experience a small pump but noone is going to buy it because of the transaction fees

And bitcoin may crash to 177USD this year

Your anus, please.

Honestly senpai, playing with the latest shitcoin is like investing in derivatives.
Might as well flip a coin.

>And bitcoin may crash to 177USD this year

Says who, faggot?

bunp

Massive bull flag forming on the POT chart.

what is that?

is it gonna go up or down?

It means up.

ethereum is literally better than bitcoin in like 10,000 ways. it has a roadmap for scaling tx/s, the ability to write smart contracts, faster block times, a lightning network that's in proof of concept

it amazes me that the markets are filled with so technically clueless nincompoops. you kiddos are going to get trampled in the inevitable stampede that happens when people wake up and realize that ethereum has already won

it's being attacked right now.

ETH is just ETC's testnet.

I want to into crypto what do

lurk moar
read up on it

Buy potcoin

Buy Bitcoin pastebin.com/95zGnw1r

Long Bitcoin on Whaleclub pastebin.com/PXLpExNC

LONG BITCOIN NOW ON WHALECLUB (20% DEPOSIT BONUS) WITH x10 BUYING POWER! BITCOIN IS ABOUT TO PUMP TO $720 SOON

I just used POT to restore my 0.5 BTC back from 0.3
What do I do know to slowly but surely double it?

I didn't mean to quote you it was for /CCG/

Buy more potcoin you idiot, can't you see its about to explode upwards?

hahahhaahha

assblasted bagholder detected

actually it's still bullish but w/e

I've been working on damage control
I'll buy some more if it gets to 600 again
Doesn't look so bad 2bh, I should have held until now. I think it has another day or two of being profitable.

you're telling me there are "people" who spend actual physical money on craptocoins?

make*

Reading the pastebin I think mining with a cloud provider may work.

However, for every dollar an hour I put in what do I get in return?

Is investing with pounds a bad idea?