Why is my 0-60 time so bad when I test it? My car is supposed to record a 4...

Why is my 0-60 time so bad when I test it? My car is supposed to record a 4.5 second 0-60 but even when I floor it I can only manage 5.3 or so, but when one of my friends tried he got a 4.7 on his first attempt. I drive a 2015 mustang gt

simple, no ecoboost

What transmission?

i have the automatic with launch assist

you are fat.

You suck at driving, pretty simple.

Use a prepped surface like a drag strip, otherwise you won't have enough traction to do a perfect launch

I only weigh 140 kilos, does my weight really have that much impact on performance?

0-60 time is pretty reliant on rear end gearing. If you have a steep gear, you'll take off way quicker.

140 kilos
1 kilo =2.2lbs
>Only
You are fat

Lol fat fucking faggot

Wow, no wonder cars like the corvette explode. It's because they have to haul these fat fucks around.

Those prepped surfaces work great for drag radials, but shithouse for regular street tyres.
Lessons that C&D and R&T times are quite optimistic.

>308 lbs.

What rear gears?

Well there's your problems.

>being so fat that you add .8 seconds to your 0-60 time

Holy fuck, you weight exactly double as much as me.

Tfw 120lbs twink

If he is super tall its hot otherwise ew

im not fat i just had bad luck with my genes fuck you guys

i'm 5'4"

Nigga I'm an inch taller and 140 POUNDS you're like double my weight. You have the ability to change your genes by running on a treadmill m8

You're a fat piece of shit

>gearing
>tires
>all the extra weight from the 500 extras you jammed into it
>your fat ass

>tfw a foot taller and a bit heavier
Holy shit you're fucking fat.

In this thread we learn that the cheapest performance part is a pair of sneakers and jogging clothes

They have to be NewBalance sneakers though.

5.3 is pretty bad, i can do 5.1 in My 2011 v6 Mustang, you just need to get better at launching.

>308.6Lbs
Oh shit, what are u doing

nigger you are fat. I weight 80 kilos. lose weight

Your wheel alignment is out

HHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Are you fucking serious? Dude removing the spare tire is noticeable and that is like 7kg. You have fucking 70kg extra on you. How do you even fit in a coupe? Oh that's right, it's a Mustang. Fat blob.

FATASS! 140?! Fat fuck.

I'm over a foot taller and weigh less then you and I'm a fat cunt.

Roll yourself down a hill and you'll get a faster 0-60

65 kg fag reporting in. I wonder how my recent 19 kg weight reduction affected driveability of my 780 kg car lol.

>ask about how to launch properly
>gets bullied for being fat

maybe if you sit in the back and use a pole you will get traction and launch quicker

>tread full of europoors
>americans are typically larger due to better diet
>mfw

You weigh almost triple what I do you fat fuck
>tfw skelemode

That is just pathetic, i have a slow ass 2v that takes off faster than that. Get some fucking tires

well that 2.2% weight reduction so it count

Guys, wait a second I have to get Veeky Forums in on this

Meanwhile a motorcycle can do an easy 3, even with OP bein fat

kek

No but seriously you don't just floor it and hold it there in an automatic, try learning how to manipulate when it shifts varying your throttle input. Just because you're not shifting the gears yourself doesn't mean you can pretend they don't exist. Managed to out race a BMW one time in an autotragic FJ Cruiser by knowing how to get the car to shift and not shift (also the driver reeked of mid life crisis). And unless you're at least 6' and muscular you could use some exercise.

capped

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for not being a bunch of SJW, fat acceptance faggots. I love all of you, even mr tubbs with the mustang.

>>im not fat i just had bad luck with my genes fuck you guys
>he says while eating a double cheeseburger
Start lifting, fatty.

Your car's kerb weight is 1599kg. Adding you to the equation makes the car 1665kg effectively lowering the power to weight ratio and making it slower. Also, you don't distribute the power very well and load 2 driver's side tires far more then the 2 on the passender side, worsening your handeling and grip.

Bottomline: Lose weight you fat fuck.

Yeah. You pretty fucking fat desu

This is just someone pretending to be OP right?

When R&T or C&D test a car they try different launch techniques and go with what works best. trac control on or off, reving up against the brakes, whatever. You need to do the same, try launching at different rpm & so on. A little wheel spin at launch isn't a bad thing. You can gain a tenth or two by dropping weight, too.

Underrated

>52.5 percent BMI
>I'm 17.4

>Drives a mustang
>uses kilos even though he lives in America

The neckbeard is strong with this one

Could be the wrost type of American, a Canadacuck

Nope, we use pounds for personal weight as well. We sort of switch between the two systems at random.

probably using kilos to say a lower number

Fat AND a manlet

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

>over 50 BMI
>drives an American muscle car
Pottery

>Why is my 0-60 time so bad when I test it?

Why could there be differences?

Alignment matters a lot for starts.

The power band of your adaptive automatic transmission is different since it moved the shift points based upon your normal driving patterns.

Your friend used manual transmission versus your automatic.

Your friend used the manual gear shifting feature of his automatic transmission for an edge over your fully automatic driving.

Are his tires the same as yours? Are your tires worn down so that their tread pattern is different from when it was new?

Your body weight is 308 pounds with body height of 5'4" and your target should be 220 pounds by the end of this year. Less is not possible since losing weight doesn't decrease the number of fat cells but only makes them sort of empty Meanwhile, those empty fat cells release chemicals saying they are hungry which is what makes formerly fat people get fat again if anything gets them off track. The only cure then is to keep the weight off until those fat cells age enough to die off OR have apoptosis. At 220 you can begin the tougher fight to go to 180 which is still chubby but lower is even harder than dropping from 310 to 220.

You need to lose weight to improve your track speed times. Really. Look how those race car teams scream at getting a 15 pound penalty weight added. Your car has a 170 pound penalty weight aboard. If you gave the Ford GT a 170 pound penalty weight, even LaFerrari would beat it on the track. Consider that if Ford was given a 170 pound penalty after Watkins Glen, possibly even GM and Ferrari would tell the race officials that is a dishonorably large penalty to give to their competitor.

Remember, weight is the enemy of acceleration. All stupid cars carry 170 more pounds more comfortably. Smart cars don't. But cars don't accelerate as fast with 170 more pounds.

No way this is real

>Why is my 0-60 time so bad when I test it? My car is supposed to record a 4.5 second 0-60 but even when I floor it I can only manage 5.3

Your car is probably doing fine with the weight it is currently carrying. Remember that the unbalanced weight in the car's front half also changes the energy distribution in the differential's planetary gears of your RWD.

>but when one of my friends tried he got a 4.7 on his first attempt

Tell your friend to add enough weight to his front seat to make his weight approximately equal to yours. Then he can try track times again. If you can't borrow some gym weights, then buying a few 50 pound sacks of rice will suffice since you can at least eat it later. If you don't store rice bags on the floor, but in a nice sterile plastic bin, it keeps almost forever.

>so you can eat it later

im fuckin dying

Honestly I wouldn't be gloating about that

>TFW just broke 100 pounds

>over 300 lbs
HAHAHAHAHHA, HAHAHA, OH GOD

YOU LITERALLY WEIGH ABOUT 10% THE MASS OF YOUR FUCKING CAR YOU FAT FUCK LMAO@UR LIFEA

I can't believe you guys are this gullible.

whats there to be gullible about

fat people are real

I'm 5'4 but I am "fat" when I hit 150lb.
I am currently 136 lb after working out, so that being said, 308 lb at 5'4 is Obese and you should really eat less.

TY, I'm on mobile or else I'd have done it.

Holy fuck you're short

Is this a new meme?

Do this op. Pls record. Might do a fucking wheelstand with that much weight in the back.

Yeah because someone is gonna nonchalantly admit they "only" weigh 300 pounds.
Then after getting destroyed admit they're 5'4". Give me a break.

Most professional race car drivers are pretty small if I recall correctly.

Most professional race car drivers are pretty small if I recall correctly. It's kind of surprising there aren't more women involved in it.

isnt that why he said kilos and not pounds

Most professional race car drivers are pretty small if I recall correctly. It's kind of surprising there aren't more women involved in it. A lot of Asians, though.

lmao i was already dying at this shit and now you stole my sides

If you're not 6'5+, you're a fat fuck

Kilos I've only even used at the doctor, everywhere else it's pounds

Will Veeky Forums ever learn not to respond to obvious bait?

yiff in hell faggot

>better diet
Quality b8 m8

Give me cummies daddy

because women are useless.

Guys why are you making fun of me? i only weigh 0.139 of a metric ton.

Stop memeing.
Whrn autotragic you just need to floor it, no need for anything else, ezcept for mayne a torque launch.