I've never been this broke in my life and Im in college and need a fucking car...

I've never been this broke in my life and Im in college and need a fucking car. I found this shit for $950 on craigslist and i test drove it. felts smooth and fine but i dont want to take any chances. is this good? 1993 Chrysler New Yorker

>spoiled trust fund kiddie has to realize how the other half lives

kys.

Yes, it should been a fine DD OP

So long as it doesn't have the 3.0L Mitsubishi V6, it'll be fine. The 3.3L V6 and 3.8L V6 are pretty bulletproof.

hahahahahahahahahahahahah seriously fucking killed me. I'm going to need some speakerknockers for this shit to top it all off

it has the 3.3l v6 but fuck i feel like this will be a shitty experience

Perfectly fine. It's not fast or responsive or good at cornering, but that car is so fucking comfy you won't care. NO ONE does comfort like old American landbarges.

But thats whats scaring me. i heard American cars in the 90s were serious pieces of shit. youre way too right about it being extremely comfy though

That is a fucking myth. It was true in the 1970's and EARLY 1980's, but by the mid-1980's, Americans had figured out how to make decent cars while still meeting emissions and safety standards. The stigma earned in the 1970s though has stayed with them to this day.
It's fine. Chrysler products were the best built American cars of the time. They didn't start going to shit until Mercedes bought them in 1998.

fuck so I guess this will be a decent purchase. I appreciate your input

bump

>950 for a car
lol just walk you faggot

lol bro i wish. I need this shit

living in florida FUCKING NOTHING is close to you

any other tips user?

If it runs well and passes inspection, get it. Poorfags can't be chooserfags. A running, get you from A to B car for less than 1K in 2016 is a rare thing. Do it and be ready to wrench especially for PM stuff, but as long as you don't beat on it, should be fine.

If I can daily an 80's AMC you can make a Chrysler work for you

A 1993 New Yorker is built on the stretched "K-car" economy car platform, introduced in 1980 and kept in production long after it was eclipsed by more modern cars. Think of it as an early '80s car that was built in the '90s.

Thanks for the help

You meant FIAT.

Should work out for you. I bought a 1990 Imperial which is essentially that. Pretty comfy.

probably a grandma car

No Mercedes is what ruined Cheysler. If anything, shit has gotten BETTER with Fiat at the helm because Chrysler isn't constantly having their R&D projects killed off for fear of competition.

>Mike's car from Breaking Bad
Solid pick OP.