Fuck. Why didn't I buy?

Fuck. Why didn't I buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/10/03/deutsche-bank-slowly-infecting-other-european-banks-newsletter-publisher.html?__source=yahoo|finance|headline|headline|story&par=yahoo&doc=103987372
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you had bought, it would have gone bust this morning. Trust me, that's just the way the world works for you bro.

Where are the doomsayers?
Wasn't Deutsche Bank going to collapse and zombie hitler rising to power in germany?

Nothing has changed with DB. They are still well and truly fucked. Just a bump on a rumor.

This user knows what's up. DB is fucked; this short term bump means nothing against long term rot

its already going down

no its not

DB is a pretty safe investment no matter what. Its a public institution which means that Germany and/or the EU is forced to bail it out at some point. So even though its low right now, its almost guaranteed to explode in value in the next couple of weeks

At this point, the good old saying works: "Too big to bust"

Feels fucking great bro. When all of you faggots were panicking and selling, I was on the other end just absorbing all the cheap shares. Fuck man it feels good to have a brain.

GG Senpai

How much did you make?

>Its a public institution

No its not

DB is gonna drop hardd today. back to reality

There doesn't seem to be anymore good news, back down we go.

>it feels good to have a brain
kek'd

german government has no intention in bailing it out but it doesnt matter since Cryan says they can take the hit and continue operating

>public institution
its not
deutsche bank is not getting bailed out and if it is, its just the path towards another shitstorm
whos gonna pay for it huh?

cnbc.com/2016/10/03/deutsche-bank-slowly-infecting-other-european-banks-newsletter-publisher.html?__source=yahoo|finance|headline|headline|story&par=yahoo&doc=103987372
Calling the issue a "political hot potato," Pal said Germany has set itself up so that taxpayers are protected from having to fund bailouts, enacting a bail-in mechanism that Deutsche Bank simply cannot handle.

In other words, Deutsche Bank is "too big to bail in," which leaves Chancellor Angela Merkel in a difficult place just months ahead of the country's 2017 election.

And with Europe heading toward a recession, Pal said that while Deutsche Bank will not be the direct cause of a potential crisis, it will likely be a catalyst.

if they're actually just propping it up right now, they cant keep doing it forever for obvious reasons
time will tell, the issue wont resolve itself

You probably think the Federal government runs the Federal Reserve too.

>So this $5.4bln figure seems to have popped up in a JP Morgan report.
>And was picked up by some fifth-rate Twitter account, which was retweeted by four-rate Twitter accounts, whose retweets were picked up by Bloomberg’s automated Twitter velocity noise-to-signal generator.

This is the primary reason I read Alphaville

It's cool senpai, just wait a month and you can buy the whole bank for the same price :^)