>Block list, furniture themes and paint
imgur.com/a/hQzDQ
imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28&usp=sh

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8&usp=sh

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Corrupted

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Veeky
strawpoll.me/4613115
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice and original OP image, certainly haven't seen that being used there before!

Grit yer teeth for the upcoming update.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Why didn't you make one yourself you shitter?
I bet you're one of these

If you speak to me like that again I'll put you in so much fucking pain that it'll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don't give a shit how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't at home. I'll turn on all the lights in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. I'll turn your air conditioning on high and open all the windows. I'll turn your cable box on and order 20 paper view channels at once, and I'll pick up your phone and dial a paper minute sex line in Japan. I'm going to run your utility bills up so fucking high that you can't pay them. You're going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for heart operation,and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed up like a doctor. When you wake up after the operation, you'll be scared for your fucking life, wondering what I did to you while you were being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of that hospital to go home, I'll run you over with my fucking car out of nowhere and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It's too fucking late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either... I'll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself. Okay phaggot?

Ded edition*

Because the last one isn't dead yet, you mongrel.

How new are you?
Literally no general waits for it to 404 before making a new one, you tard. This way people who were afk in the last thread can just scroll to the bottom to find it instead of going to the catalog

I don't give a fuck how you stupid shits do things. I told you why I didn't make a new thread. You don't like the way I do things, then go ahead and make a new thread whenever you want, you stupid piece of shit.

>This way people who were afk in the last thread can just scroll to the bottom to find it instead of going to the catalog
What kind of shitty fucking excuse is this? Just type Veeky Forums. Wow, that was so fucking hard, right?

I bet you shitter don't even have
boards.Veeky Forums.org/vg/terraria
bookmarked.

Both of you are retards.

no u

strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

Im playing in expert mode, I already killed eye of cthulhu and destroyer of worlds. What should I aim for next? I mean probably Wall of Flesh but what kind of equipment should I get, Is there anything else I need to do before that?

so which accessory modifier are the best for highest DPS as melee?

>eye of cthulhu and destroyer of worlds
What? You probably mean eater of world. The destroyer is a hardmode boss.

Kill the queen bee, then the skelly, then the wall of flesh.

The one that gives you more attack speed, unless you use yoyos, in which case the one that gives you more damage.

Mix of Menacing and Lucky? Apparently going purely one over the other is not optimal.

Arcane

For melee, it's better to attack faster. Look at the plantera webms. The one that goes for speed melts plantera in a few seconds, while the other one takes like 20 seconds to kill it.

What equipment should I get for queen bee and skelly? I have spess set right now

That should be enough for both of them. I'm talking about expert mode. In normal mode you might be overgeared.

A buddy and me are working on a mod that give the early armors like molten and bee a crown that makes them on par with the lunar armors. We have some of them sprited and programmed up but were lost as to what to do with Molten and Jungle.
Any ideas?

What have you done for the Necro and Bee armors? It's better to give ideas based on what you already have rather than making wild suggestions.

Well, guess I learned something new. Does it count for ranged melee as well?

>ranged melee
What?

Like Meowmere or Flairon. Where you're not really trying to hit the target with the blade.

I think it increases the velocity of thrown melee weapons, but that may just be the solar spear. Either way, not particularly useful.

Although I guess those are not great examples, given that they'd definitely benefit from a higher rate of attack.

So... should I change my melee build to be entirely Violent?

Oh, my bad.
There are two bee crowns. The Queen Bee Crown and King Bee Crown.
The Queen Bee Crown gives you 12 more minion slots but only a 11% minion damage boost and whenever your character moves it spawns lots of friendly bees. The King Bee Crown boosts your minion damage by 200% but only gives you 3 more minion slots, it also spawns friendly bees while moving but not as much as the queen bee's but they are all buffed.

The Necro Crown is currently being reworked, But what it will do is whenever you kill an enemy it has a pretty high chance of spawning a collectable wisp. Collecting these wisps will increase your ranged damage and less chance to consume ammo. When you collect ten you spawn in skeleton minions (skeleton Sniper, Skeleton Commando and Tactical Skeleton) that well fight with you for 10-20 seconds but you cant refill your wisp buffs until the buff count down hits zero.

I won't swear to it, but if I recall for most melee weapons with projectiles the projectiles either come out at a set rate, or have a cap to how fast they come out, and I'm not really sure of a good way to test it to confirm.

I would advice you to build a proper arena and get your dodging skills up to date if you're going for the spess gun, since the fights can go on for quite long.

Personally I did both with a boomstick on my first expert play, which worked better than the spess gun in my opinion.

Alright, so both of those sets involve spawning additional help in some form.
Here's what comes to mind based off of that.

>Molten armor
It creates flaming spheres that spin around the player, blocking ranged attacks and damaging enemies that touch them. The spheres may grant some kind of buff on top of that.

>Jungle armor
Each hit makes spawn damaging spores on top of enemies. The spores also inflict debuffs to enemies and grant buff to allies.

You quoted the wrong person, user.

That I did.

>makes spawn damaging spores on top of enemies
makes damaging spores spawn on top of enemies*

That's pretty good, We could try making the flaming spheres something like the two beetle armor bonuses combined. The Jungle armor could also be fun.
Thanks man

ah nuts, wrong image

No problem. Terraria can be limiting in some ways so tinker with the ideas if you need to.
Also, make sure to post some webms when the armors are ready.

>tfw no one likes my builds :(

>Fighting the Pumpkin Moon with a Star Cannon

Some of this guys art is alright, some of it is trash

do somebody have got the terraria autist thing ?

>the terraria autist thing
Do you even realize how vague that is?
It could be literally anything.

I think he means that thing with the dude who spent a million hours RPing with himself and creating trade structures and shit over a thousand characters or something like that.

exactly,do somebody has it ?

What is the best NPC quote?
>Not even blood moon can stop capitalism

That's the problem with that realistic stuff, if it looks off it looks really off.

And when it looks right, it looks pretty damn cool.
I'm a fan of this one.

The problem I have with this guy's art is that the bosses looks really flat. Look at EoW's eyes and face or the Destroyer's probes. They look like they're painted over their bodies instead of having volume. Same with the Pumpking, it's just a painted ball.

I agree.
But even so, it's some of the better fanart out there. Not to mention he's done quite a few of them

Don't get me wrong, I really like the drawings and I think they're very good, but the flatness irks me when it's too blatant.

Does anyone actually have a good way of beating those shit worm bosses other than "go up high" ?

Piercing weapons.

>he has trouble dealing with worm enemies

Please tell me you're not avatarfagging

>first time facing Eye of Cthulhu in expert
>he's barely doing any damage to me
>get him down to a quarter health
>does crazy damage with his bullshit charge

Well that's new

Good night, please don't die

>that cosplay
>dem legs
>that face in the background

Yes, all pre hardmode bosses have new patterns. Except queen bee, which just shoots bees faster.

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Shouldn't the room be somewhat bigger for that to work?

Something that you can't quite do on that scale I'd say.

>not doing pixel-based plans
You deserve this.

How do I into DoW on an expert mode magician run. Golden Shower kinda works but it takes forever and it's a pain to deal with the orbs without summons.

Medusa head.

I thought Medusa head was a charge weapon. Can it even do continuous damage?

>using TEdit to build shit
>not doing what said
You're retarded, user.

You don't need continuous damage, it hits every probe and destroyer segment within range, and it can easily do over 8k damage per charge, which takes like 3 seconds.

Is there is there a strategy to find the skelly merchant? Or is it just random?

A while back it seemed like he spawned in the general vicinity of marble and granite biomes, but now there are people saying he can just show up wherever.

Set up an underground farm for something else. He'll show up sooner or later to gum up the works.

I'm pretty sure he shows up anywhere in the rocky layer.

so uh does anyone wanna host a server?

Wait a week or two then ask again.
1.3.3 will be out by then.

ded

>Moon Lord on normal

EZ. Dies like it should

>Moon Lord on expert

HP bloat is sure great fucking boss design holy shit FUCKING GREAT WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A BOSS WITH ADS YOU CAN'T FUCKING KILL WHAT THE HELL.

I was done with Expert when I finally beat Fishron. This is absurd

>Adds content to deserts

It's fucking nothing. If Terraria didn't have that content post wall of flesh, it'd be a shitty game "substantial content". As it stands, there's no real reason to bother with pre-hardmode shit, minus beating WoF

>implying they're not adding post-hard mode content like other biomes have

first of all I don't know why you're so anal ruptured about getting free content updates after 10 years

second of all there is a pattern in the game of biomes having normal and hard-mode...

>Don't know why you're so anal ruptured about getting free content updates after 10 years!

Because it's either going to be pointlessly easy, or Moon Lord tedium levels of content! That, and..they can't add items that'd surpass Moon Lord drops.

good night /tgegg/

>page 10 again

That'll happen during a leak drought

post something you bitch niggas

I'm force genning weird worlds to profile for cool stuff and settings and picking at a bunch of WIPs, I got nothing to post

>As it stands, there's no real reason to bother with pre-hardmode shit, minus beating WoF
This is so retarded it's actually funny. Are you the 65% user from the last thread?

after working hard at it l beat the wall of flesh on expert, thing is now that l'm in hardmode l don't know what weapons to get
l know accessories but l suck at weapons, should l get the daedalus and beat the destroyer to get a megashark, or are there any other great weapons l could get pre mech bosses?

l'm fucking done with life is this for real

avatarfagging leads to a ban don't do it baka mods are not nice :(

nimbus rod

>first hardmode night
>"this is going to be a terrible night"
hahahah ah ah ah aha ha
hah
ahahahah