Hi /biz , im 18 Years old and i need to get a millionaire by the age of 30...

Hi /biz , im 18 Years old and i need to get a millionaire by the age of 30. Im interested in reading books and I want to become an Entrepreneur. How the fuck should i start?

$KNPD

Start by not asking Veeky Forums, you fucking moron.

you can start at r9k

Start off by investing $999,999.99 of other peoples money.

Read Starting Strength

buy $URRE

if youre in europe i can help

Not OP, but I'm in Europe. how can you help?

i need sales people in different countries for my factory, profits 50/50

kek

Best fucking advice ever. Please somebody cap this for generations to come. This is single-handledly the best post in the history of Veeky Forums.

>" interested in reading books "

>i need to get a millionaire by the age of 30

If you need to "get a millionaire" by the age of 30, I would suggest finding out the common interests of gay millionaires (assuming you are a male), and find out what attracts them. I would also read about advice on how to give proper blowjobs, and find out places where you could meet gay millionaires such as online dating websites. This should increase your odds of getting a millionaire before the age of 30.

>need to get a millionaire
WANTS are more powerful than NEEDS user. you should WANT to be a millionaire and work towards it. otherwise you are never going to make it.

also saying that you need to be a millionaire is false unless there is some bizarre situation like a Taco Cartel is going to kill your sister unless you are a millionaire by the time you are 30, like a twisted Brewsters Millions.

He didn't say he wants to BE a millionaire, he said he wants to GET a millionaire. There's a big difference.

Ill do it, contact me at [email protected]

here you go

We get these questions here everyday op, there is no easy shortcut to becoming a succesfull entrepreneur and millionaire.
It involves hard work, discipline, creativity, intelligence, and luck.

this should be in the sticky.

step 1 get a loan for 50k
step 2 invest in your business
step 3 struggle for success

You first need to be a success inside, so then you will be a success outside.

I forgot to say.
Start by reading The secrets of the millionaire mind.

If you were meant to make it you'd already be working your ass off and have a plan by now.

You're doomed to wage slavery. Accept it.

Invest wisely.
Use your yield to reinvest.
Repeat until 30.
After that never ever stop.

Also live like a poorfag in the meantime to reduce costs.

It takes hard work to become a millionaire. All the rest just got lucky. Never forget that.

You might want to get an early long term loan to buy some real estate if the market in your country is good for real estate.

Other than that, got for security instead of high risk.

Explain better.