Generally people driving japanese cars suck at it

>generally people driving japanese cars suck at it
Seriously tho, apart from oblivious Peugeot drivers, people driving Mazdas, Hondas and Toyotas are a fucking danger to the public.
Although that may be related to the fact they're usually seniors.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

people driving nissans alright tho cause thats japans best brand

Totally forgot, Nissans too, especially since Qashqais and Jukes are usually driven by women.

Micras are the worst. Driven by middle-aged women and foreign old people.

The worst drivers on the road drive Honda CRVs.

i drive a CRV and im a fantastic driver. i also drive an rx-8 and a 2013 camaro.

>generally people driving japanese cars suck at it
>apart from oblivious Peugeot drivers
>Peugeot
>Japanese
You just went full retard

How are you this bad at reading jesus christ
im not even OP

>He said, with perfect grammar.

>drives a shitty diesel econobox

>Post incoherent nonsense
>Get mad when people have no idea what the fuck you're talking about
also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

in what way? I keep seeing this posted
i drive a crv, always signal, dont hog the fastlane, etc. never even gotten in an accident in it
in my particular area too I dont see anyone else being a dick in a crv, beamer and hyundai drivers take the cake though

Funny, here the only people driving GM are old men going 10 under the limit. Normal people drivw japanese and rich cunts drive german.

k

My father taught me how to drive, and he drives a Lancer Evo.
I drive better than 99% of the population in my city.
Don't generalize, folks

Do you love your father? (nohomo)

Well, he taught me a lot about cars, and he overall has been great to me (put 700 or so towards my first car). I'm gonna say yes.

Hey hey hey hey hey woaaah now. Are we forgetting about the stay at home moms in luxury crossover/SUVs?

I may not follow every rule on the road, but at least everything I do is premeditated and calculated. I don't just throw my 4200lb. SUV through peoples' lives as I talk to Karen about the neighbors new fence.

this is less japanese car drivers, and more people who think heart-shaped exhaust tips are tasteful at all

Arent you that literal faggot with the 1.3 FF shitbox?

Objection. My stepfather drives a 95 K2500 and that motherfucker is always 10 or more over the speed limit.

Wait, isn't that in maroochydore... The adult shop is just to the right.

Seniors and women. Are Jap cars cheap over in Yuroland? Over here they're typically unremarkable drivers. The shitters are in Camrys or entry-level upmarket Euro models (read; 3 Series, A3, etc.)

I saw the thumbnail.

>"Looks like a Queensland plate. Fuck, this isn't me is it?"

Heart-shaped exhaust tip, single pipe, couldn't recognize the place.

I was just driving past there an hour ago.