Jealous, poorfags? Took years of hard work and dedication...

Jealous, poorfags? Took years of hard work and dedication, but now that I'm wealthy I can enjoy the finer things in life. Just picked up this clean F50, going out on the town tonight.

i dunno im not a fan of ferraris or RWD that much

Looks too big to be a Fiero with a bodykit, but it sure is something with one.

it might be an f50 with an f50 kit but im not sure

>"F50" picture taken with ancient VGA technology camera

Let's see a pic of the engine, richie rich

>f50
I mean It kinda looks like it. But something just doesn't add up here.

These two vehicles are definitely identical. Nice Ferrari op, so jeolous of your completely real supercar

Sick! How much did you pay for it? I would love to have one. I love how the front is a little lifted so you can clear bumps. Nice mod, man.

Careful OP... I suspect your beautiful F50 may have melted a bit in the hot sun. Keep in covered and in full shade at all times.

I guess it shouldn't surprise me that the sort of people who would make a fake Ferrari kit would also have the kind of taste to ape an F50 instead of an F40

More plastic than machine.

F50 > F40

That's a really shitty replica and weak as fuck bait

It's pretty obviously a joke, user.

So is it a Fiero or not? The needlessly high front makes me think it might be front-engined... the single wiper and front door windows make me think of a Scirocco with the roof hacked off, but the windshield might be a bit too sloped for it to be that.

This guy is mad jelly of the Ferrari

Nice Lambo, OP

It's literally a Fiero

Why is your ferrari mexiflushed

Fuck you OP.

Hate it when richfags show off their cars.

The body kit is god tier, I really approve it. Not a lot of Ferraris look good with a bodykit.

+1 respect.

God bless you user and at the same time, fuck you.

Is it mr2 based?

hate to tell you guys but op is a liar
reverse search the image you goons

fuck off poorfag

F50 > F40